Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS to create own coin. How can we convince to use Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 16019 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Hopefully they all die instantly from trying to create their own currency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
ISIS already has their own banks - don't do they everything through Dubai and Kuwait and so on?

Just as silly as saying ISIS couldn't sell oil to anybody but guess what they're selling to the Turks and Chinese for $$$$
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I heard they're going with a gold-backed currency. I won't be very surprised if ISIS discovers Bitcoin and decides to use it on their own, but let's not give them any ideas. We don't need people like the ISIS scum tarnishing Bitcoin's image more than it already is.
donator
Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015
ISIS is just another oppressive state government. I'd rather statists ignore Bitcoin and just let free people trade freely.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142
Ιntergalactic Conciliator
How can we convince to use Bitcoin?

How can we convince to use Bitcoin?? This morrons lives in middle age. They still believe that there is someone above their heads to rule them like puppets and you want to convince them to use a new technology? What a crap.. Tongue
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
Wow you people sound like the Banksters, hypocrites all of you. Bitcoin is neutral. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

"Fuck the Government, Bitcoin is for all! Except ISIS you're on the naughty list." Slippery slope.
+1

Agreed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The problem now is that some journalist will now conjure up an article about the Bitcoin community supporting ISIS or whatnot, completely warping the reality of what actually is happening.
Don't give them ideas!! They love this stuff. You are adding two nuclear bombs... ISIS and Bitcoin..... boom!! You get the readership of both!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm quite sure there is no way that the blockchain is halal to IS standards with the things already written in there.

Edit: (to leave no doubts: fortunately so.)
Activity: 378
Wow you people sound like the Banksters, hypocrites all of you. Bitcoin is neutral. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

"Fuck the Government, Bitcoin is for all! Except ISIS you're on the naughty list." Slippery slope.
+1
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
100 % not agree , bitcoin will die for sure if they use it.
Bitcoin will be banned hard in all country in the world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
The problem now is that some journalist will now conjure up an article about the Bitcoin community supporting ISIS or whatnot, completely warping the reality of what actually is happening.

They NSA would love that, wouldn't they?  It's  the perfect opportunity to go after people running Bitcoin nodes.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Activity: 539
Yeah op is a retarded troll and should be ignored

these posts will look great in a few years when bitcoin is in 5 digits.
So will yours in about 3-4 weeks when we're pressing sub 200.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
I've read it all now.

Really?  ISIS?

Motorcycle gangs, clansmen, terrorists and druglords.  We're ready to serve you.

Odd as it may be, the use of BTC in an underground economy actually proved its resilience.

I think we can live without use by terrorists, though.  That will come soon enough anyway.
Activity: 406
AltoCenter.com
Maybe we don't have to...after all this is bitcoin we are talking about. Every coin that has tried to outran BTC, ran out of gas...I am pretty sure they will too. Then they will come crawling back to BTC. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/13/world/meast/isis-currency/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

ISIS is planning to mint its own currency in gold, silver and copper, the group said Thursday.
Its aim is to stay away from the "tyrant's financial system," ISIS said in a statement. It said it would issue another statement to explain the new currency's exchange rate, and where it can be found.

Sounds like they are printing their own kind of FIAT. More scamcoin. I think this is a great opportunity to show them Bitcoin and get some users from the Middle East. The anonymity and low fees are sure to be a turn on. How can we spread the word and help Bitcoin go TO THE MOON!?

You're a freaking retard of the highest proportions. Why the hell would you want ISIS to use Bitcoin? Hell no they shouldn't use Bitcoin.

Stupid OP.

This. OP is what killing bitcoin. Just speculators trying to pump it at all costs. Im ok with people buying weed off Silk Road and whatnot but this is fucking ridiculous.
Activity: 539
Worst idea ever, you should think before posting and just delete this thread...  also its close to 2015 screaming "moon" doesnt help the coin rise anymore it does the opposite now actually
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
if isis lasts for another 1,000 years they wont manage to kill as many as zionist/american imperialism has but none of you have a prolem using the dollar, fuck moralising hypocrites, terrorists using btc would be great for the price
Activity: 644
Inspired
I've read it all now.

Really?  ISIS?

Motorcycle gangs, clansmen, terrorists and druglords.  We're ready to serve you.
Activity: 714
Fuck ISIS, that's all there is to say really, I say we should donate Bitcoin to the PKK so they can have more resources to fight them, the fact though that even ISIS refuses to use the dollar says something lol.

That's the Kurdistan Worker's Party for you uninformed individuals, they're allies of the Kurdish government and fight against ISIS and Turkey.

This reminds me of something I heard somewhere once:

If the fascists hold a demonstration and the communists hold a counterdemonstration, you shouldn't pick a side. You should hope for a meteor strike.

PS: I read the OP as being a joke. I seriously doubt anyone here is hoping ISIS takes up bitcoin.
I also thought, this thread would give me some good laugh, but then everybody starting talking dead serious  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: