Pages:
Author

Topic: Islamic Bank of Bitcoin{}بنك بتكوين الاسلامي - page 24. (Read 112785 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I only bought 8 shares :-(

My golden oportunity is away, because I have no 1.2 Btc to buy more.
Activity: 702
Merit: 503

There is no islamic law being applied to any investor. I gave links for some info on first page. If you got a specific question please ask, here are some links to help you:-

http://www.islamic-banking.com/islamic_banking_principle.aspx

Thanks.  Smiley I wasn't talking about investors; i was talking about the entity collecting the investment money - You.

If the investors don't know who senbonzakura is in-real-life or where to even look for you, how do they know that you will not just collect their money and leave with it the way that Nerd did?  Smiley

Would you or one of your associates be willing to present your project on the Bitcoin Show on OnlyOneTV, the way that several other Bitcoin projects have?

I am ready to risk a few coins in such worthy projects, but i and probably many others would need to know at least a tiny amount of credible information about who is behind a given endeavor. ...and that it's not Nerd again under a different username...  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 702
Merit: 503

Serious respect to the IBB concept! Definitely seems like a most worthy investment!

Sorry if i overlooked it somewhere in this thread: will there be disclosure who is senbonzakura?

In the Russian sector earlier in the Bitcoin history, we had an "investment group" headed by the forum user "Nerd", who solicited Bitcoin investment capital, and then simply absconded with it...

The Shariah Law, or any other law cannot be applied to someone for whom there isn't even any clue where to search, or any idea who he is...  Wink

What are Your thoughts on this as investors?

Peace.  Smiley

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Good News 3  Cool

1. All shares have been sold.

Last Price of IBB share 0.12 up from 0.10

if you bought 40 shares at 0.10 and you sold at last price of 0.12 then you made 0.80 btc profit !

We gave an interest free loan to a customer & hopefully we will be getting 10%interest gratuity. That 10% will be our first revenue/income/profit !

Cool  Smiley
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Excellent news. I have been very impressed with the company so far.

I have doubled my investment from 10 to 20 shares. Not a massive amount but a significant vote of confidence from me, given my small BTC holdings :O)

One suggestion I would like to make ...

Could you maintain a loan book through a Google Docs spreadsheet detailing;

borrower ID, loan type, loan amount, (for personal loans){ loan period, expected gratuity, actual gratuity, loan reason }, (for business loan){ business type, equity stake }

If you have privacy concerns for the borrowers, then borrower ID can be just a number which is unique to that particular borrower.

If you have commercial sensitivity concerns, perhaps share the document link through a motion on GLBSE rather than publicly here.

I think this would be beneficial to investor confidence and help to stimulate further investment, as the loans are repaid and fantastic performance of the company is demonstrated.

I am sure the details in the spreadsheet could be expanded - what would other investors like to see ?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
We gave an interest free loan to a customer & hopefully we will be getting 10%interest gratuity. That 10% will be our first revenue/income/profit !

Is the borrower obligated to give that 10%? What happens if they don't? I thought the whole business about being interest-free is that the recipient of the benevolent loan (qardhul 7asanah) provides the gratuity at their absolute discretion and as a token of goodwill. How did you arrive at that 10% figure?

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
I'd really like to invest.

Then do it.  I bought 7 shares last night on GLBSE.
Another remarkable thing about the announced ventures are the huge equity stakes by IBB.

Just seems to me that if I'm really invested in what I'm doing, I'd think really hard before parting with even 1% of equity. Not to rain on anyone's parade, I'm just wondering aloud.

I'd really like to invest. I'm hoping that the musharakaat ventures announced are more than just monetary injections.

In the best spirit of venture capitalism there's mutual sharing of business experience, invaluable advice, referrals and introductions. Two minds are better one.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
BitcoinStarter.com Support Account
Good News 2  Grin

We have a second customer for our Joint Venture {Musharakah} service.

We made a deal and now [size=14t]IBB will own 50%[/size] of a new company to be listed on glbse.com, the remaining 50% is owned by the customer.

The company is called BitOver (as in Game-Over  what you think?), website www.bitover.com

This company will develop 3 games, hopefully within 1-2 months.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Good News 1  Cheesy:-

The company is BitStarter, website www.bitstarter.co  (IBB owns 40%). A website like kickstarter.com but for BTC.

-------------------------------
Thank you, any questions please ask.

Thanks Senbonzakura for the mention!  BitStarter is excited to be partnered up with IBB  Grin

At the moment we are re-doing the website but should have it up by the weekend  or shortly there after for some early beta testing so if anyone here in the forum has a project they are working and need Bitcoins for their project which in return give rewards  to pledgers let me know via pm  Grin  You can become part of our launch!

Stay tuned!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

2. Islamic Banking for Everyone

3. Interest-Free Banking in your Interest

I like these two.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
I think some slogans can be:

I have 6 shares, but i'll buy more soon.

I like this one. Smiley
Activity: 216
I could pledge a free VPS (with up to ~2gb of ram, tho I doubt that much is needed) to host the project, PM me if interested.
I also vote 'Islamic banking for everyone'
Activity: 308
I think some slogans can be:

"A just banking for just people"

"Honest banking for your money"

"islamic banking for everyone"

I have 6 shares, but i'll buy more soon.
We still need a slogan/motto

or should i make a bounty and put it on forum a bounty for coming up with slogan for IBB?

What you think of signature too much?

Yes, the sig is too much. one or the other moving one is fine, IMO, but a static one might not be a bad idea... just not that big!
Well, مرحى then!
I hope the translator didn't mangle this: يا هلا

i think the above means, OH Hello or Hi or short for welcome. What is the english word you translated?

How many shares you have by the way ?

I was going for 'Hurray!', but I guess it did get mangled. Oh well. I have 20 shares, Not a whole lot, but every bit counts. Smiley
I hope the translator didn't mangle this: يا هلا
Activity: 602
Merit: 502
Good News  Grin

We have our first customer for our Joint Venture {Musharakah} service.

We made a deal and now IBB will own 40% of a new company to be listed on glbse.com, the remaining 60% is owned by the customer.

The company will operate a website, that will be launched soon. More details later.

Pages:
Jump to: