Pages:
Author

Topic: Islamophobia has never killed anyone. Muslim hate crimes are by Muslims. - page 4. (Read 5939 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It's a fact that enslavement, exploitation, deep seated sense of racist attitude is prevalent among arabs and muslims in general. The religious support for all these makes the supposed 'christian oppression' look like half baked amateur play. They don't even recognize their faults - it's simply accepted as truth and fact unlike the west that has fully proven capable of change and improvement all on its own.

Such foundations seep into unweary populations in other countries like a plague. Many of the conflicts in africa for example, can be traced to arabized africans vs. real africans.

The key to understanding muslims and arabs in general is that slaver/slave dealer mindset and desperate sense of inferiority complex mixed with racist attitude IS the foundation of their identity. They were the first slavers of black africans; It is they who killed and kidnapped blacks en mass from ancient times, kidnapping and raping 'nubile black african women' especially, and even continued to do so openly until late 19th century and still do so today under the guise of domestic workers/foreign labor/essentially indentured servitude dictated strictly by racial reasons.

They must be exterminated down to the last seed, last woman and child, and their wives should be raped, violated and their children thrown into the pit, their screams being fitting retribution for the multiple millenia of crimes against humanity that arabs and mulsims have perpetrated. Their current 'oppression's is a lie - akin to a thief and rapist complaining the jailhouse doesn't have a 50 inch plasma TV, or complaining that their victims are not allowing themselves to be targeted. All the more reason to fk them to pieces.

Make no mistake - you must fight against rapists, thieves, murders, and slavers. Arabs and muslims are exactly that, and have been for several millenia, with lies of so called culture (that they stole from greeks, jews, indians, romans, europeans, asians, etc etc). There is no compromise to be had against racists or rapists and murders. This is a war of race, religion, and hatred being waged by muslims through lies, sniveling smiles, violence, and outright disrespect towards all others world wide.

There isn't a single border that is bloodless where significant muslim population meets a significant civilization. From the islands of philippines, western china, to borders of pakistan, chechnya, southern russia, balkans, middle east (where christians and jews and non muslims such as yazdhis have all but been exterminated), north africa, etc etc, it is a fact that muslims are rats and pigs who need to be raped to pieces to learn their place. The so called 'peace' instilled in majority muslim nations such as indonesia is only a disguise where minority non-muslims are more or less treated as subordinate to muslims at best - all pretty faces until some small matter inspires these muslims to oppress their 'brothers'.

Lies upon lies upon lies.  

The only real hate crimes are muslim crimes. As a minority, it's obvious when a minority is bullshitting and trying to manipulate people. Muslims world wide are doing exactly that, from the lowest gas station employee to the presidents of arab muslim nations. Lies are not only accepted - they are not thought of lies at all. They attempt to manipulate the guilt based social fabric of the west, the duty bound face saving culture of the east, and foolishly believe they are fooling anyone.

There is no such thing as 'islamophobia'. Phobia implies an irrational reaction against something that needs no such reaction. There is nothing irrational about hating and wanting to exterminate rapists, murderes, and  disrespectful whores who can't keep their mouths shut or open them without lying twice with one word.

It's high time arabs and muslims are fk'd to pieces for who they are. Despite the laughable lies and supine ignorance of the mainstream media, many people around the world from US to Europe to China and Russia, are quietly coming to form their own conclusion about these liars and cowards.

I guarantee that the day of reckoning is only a matter of time. No more justifiable war will be fought within our life time, and no greater duty will there be for all civilized and decent people than to put these muslims and arabs in their place.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Euh? So far, and as proven above if anyone is lying here that would be you, but let's keep this discussion civil shall we : So I'll answer this from two perspectives to prove you wrong :the first would be Bosnian Muslims which are serbs ethnicity exist, and please do check your facts, while yes Serbs are predominatly Christians as BosniaKs are predominately Muslims, doesn't mean there wasn't Bosnians serbs that were Muslims, and the whole point of them living in Srebrenica is because they are muslims. The other proof, is that even in Serbia there are Muslims https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:BoristheSavic99
You can check the appendixs for examples of Muslim serbs.

I know what I am talking about, and if you don't want to believe me, you can ask about the same to any Serbian or Bosnian member of this forum yourself. Bosniak Muslims are ethnic Serbs, who converted to Islam (mostly under the influence of force) when the region was under Ottoman rule. They speak the Serbian language, and other than religion, they don't have much difference from the Orthodox Serbs.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

The Khmer Rouges were indeed xenophobic and killed foreigners and this is a fact, but I'm talking about the fact they killed their own Muslims just because they are muslims within their population which is definitly an Islamophobic act,  One does not stop from being the other

I'm not sure that your logic here follows.  They were hard core Communists, therefore they hated Religion and sought to banish it.  Can you claim Islamophobia here, when it is simply Religionophobia?

In other words, weren't they pretty much equal opportunity killers?

Caveat:  I am NOT a student of the history of that region, but certainly do remember those times.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

You seems to be indulging in a campaign of disinformation. The Anti-Balaka was formed in 2013, after the ex-Seleka started the killings of innocent Christians.

I'm sorry but if anyone is indulging in disinformation is you, Seleka was disbanded in 2013 Anti-Balaka was formed in the 90s and their armed activities started to scale in 2009 to reach it peak in 2013 with the new president of central africa

Source :
http://en.apa.az/xeber_cafrica_militia_is_an_enemy_of_peace__f_206912.html
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-balaka
Heck even the english wiki mentions the 90s origines without going to details : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-balaka

Once again, no such thing was documented, Some of the Monks gave such excuxes to rally people without a single proof, the Islamophobia runs deep in some monks, and the felling came from Sri Linka events. According to many international instances the Muslim population is Maynmar was of peacefull and never done anything to get what they are getting

May be you should go through this:

On the evening of 28 May, a group of Muslim men robbed, raped and murdered an ethnic Rakhine woman, Ma Thida Htwe, near her village Tha Pri Chaung on May 28 in 2012, when she was returning home from Kyauk Ni Maw Village of Rambree township.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Rakhine_State_riots

Just a reminder of what you said

People got tired of the endless number of rapes and murders committed by the Rohingya. And both the sides lost people during the conflict.

So the best you could come out with is one case, which in no way is an argument against my initial replay on this precise point and again as a reminder :

Myanmar : Even if we assume the excuse you are making here is true which is NOT but for sake of or argumentation let's assume so :So a Muslim commited a crime, so instead of taken him to prison, lets kill all the Muslims because that make sense right? Your logic is one again flawless.
Once again this is not the reason why the events started that was just one of many excuses that some monks advertised to get the mass to follow them and to massacre muslims.

The Khmer Rouges were indeed xenophobic and killed foreigners and this is a fact, but I'm talking about the fact they killed their own Muslims just because they are muslims within their population which is definitly an Islamophobic act,  One does not stop from being the other

95% of the people killed by the Khmer Rogue was Buddhist. So your argument is invalid.

First of all I invite you to post a proof of this claim, and secondly I invite you to explain how my arguments is invalid, as the vast majority of people that were killed were either foreigners or Muslims, Like I said before Khmer rouges (red in french) are Xenophobe and Islamophobe bunch. If the ratio of LOCAL (population) Buddist deaths is no where 95% then I'll concede as a non argument, but if you can't provide a single proof of such a thing then I'm sorry but the argument that would be invalide is yours.

Serbian Muslims? The Muslims in Bosnia are Serbs, who converted to Islam from Orthodoxy during the Ottoman rule. They are now known as Bosnian Muslims. There were no Muslims among the Bosnian Serbs. So please don't lie here.

Euh? So far, and as proven above if anyone is lying here that would be you, but let's keep this discussion civil shall we : So I'll answer this from two perspectives to prove you wrong :the first would be Bosnian Muslims which are serbs ethnicity exist, and please do check your facts, while yes Serbs are predominatly Christians as BosniaKs are predominately Muslims, doesn't mean there wasn't Bosnians serbs that were Muslims, and the whole point of them living in Srebrenica is because they are muslims. The other proof, is that even in Serbia there are Muslims https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:BoristheSavic99
You can check the appendixs for examples of Muslim serbs.
legendary
So now it's not Seleka but the remaining militia, Ok except the flaw once again in your logic is that Anti-Balaka been killing Muslims for years and the killing just intensified after Seleka disbanded, and that's not even the issues, I'm not talking about Selekas vs Anti Balaka ie militia fights, I'm talking about the Anti Balaka masacring children women, and peacefull people, even the UN is warning of the massacre.

You seems to be indulging in a campaign of disinformation. The Anti-Balaka was formed in 2013, after the ex-Seleka started the killings of innocent Christians.

Once again, no such thing was documented, Some of the Monks gave such excuxes to rally people without a single proof, the Islamophobia runs deep in some monks, and the felling came from Sri Linka events. According to many international instances the Muslim population is Maynmar was of peacefull and never done anything to get what they are getting

May be you should go through this:

95% of the people killed by the Khmer Rogue was Buddhist. So your argument is invalid.

I think you are confusing the number around 40.000-50.000 (the highest estimates talks about 60000) were the total amount of Serbs casualties military and civilians, which mostly were Serbian Muslims, how can the whole number be at the same time the number of Serbs massacred by Muslims Huh  For reference just the Srebrenica massacre alone account for 8000-10000  in the laps of 3 DAYS....

Serbian Muslims? The Muslims in Bosnia are Serbs, who converted to Islam from Orthodoxy during the Ottoman rule. They are now known as Bosnian Muslims. There were no Muslims among the Bosnian Serbs. So please don't lie here.
legendary

By all means bring evidence to refute, fully or partially, the premise of the first post.  However, please look at the dead and wounded count for last month alone at front page www.thereligionofpeace.com.

Over 3200 dead LAST MONTH ALONE???  So if you show historical evidence of events that led to deaths of thousands of muslims, what is one to think?  That Islam is outdoing such events on pretty much a weekly basis?

2015.06.07 (Quetta, Pakistan) - Five people are shot to death in Sunni raids on two tea shops belonging to the Hazara religious minority.
2015.06.07 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - Boko Haram bombers turn an outdoor market into a mass of blood and body parts.
2015.06.06 (Balad Ruz, Iraq) - A suicide car bomber lays out fifteen patrons at a restaurant district.
2015.06.06 (Wajir, Somalia) - An Islamist opens fire on a group of people, killing three - including a woman.
2015.06.06 (Maluso, Philippines) - A man is captured and beheaded by Abu Sayyaf.
2015.06.04 (Fallujah, Iraq) - Two more gay men are thrown from a rooftop by the Islamic State.

Evidence? I've just gave you events (that are factual) in which Muslims were killed out of pure Islamophobia what do you want more?

So what's your point here? Muslims do kill other muslims? and I don't think I ever stated the opposite but You are claiming Homophobia has never killed anyone, and you were proven wrong, now you are derailing to something else.

Of course one does not excuse the other, but stick to the whole point of your thread, there are many thread discussing these events and how some muslims groups are murderers.

Evidence? I've just gave you events (that are factual) in which Muslims were killed out of pure Islamophobia what do you want more?

If that's so, then the nature and style of "Islamophobia" is far different than the way the term is used accusatorily in 2015 by Muslims, against those who dislike their ideas or visa versa.  For example, the way Zakir accuses me of "Islamophobia," although I do understand it's just because he does not find my ideas in line with his teachings and would like to intimidate others into silence.

You are claiming Homophobia has never killed anyone, and you were proven wrong, now you are derailing to something else.

Ah, I don't recall ever having such a claim.  In fact if you look at the bolded above, I have cited cases of homophobia by Islamists killing men.
The Seleka were disbanded. But the remnants formed a militia named "Ex-Seleka" and tried to exterminate the Christians (despite Muslims accounting for just 10% of the population). The Christians retaliated in kind.

So now it's not Seleka but the remaining militia, Ok except the flaw once again in your logic is that Anti-Balaka been killing Muslims for years and the killing just intensified after Seleka disbanded, and that's not even the issues, I'm not talking about Selekas vs Anti Balaka ie militia fights, I'm talking about the Anti Balaka masacring children women, and peacefull people, even the UN is warning of the massacre.

People got tired of the endless number of rapes and murders committed by the Rohingya. And both the sides lost people during the conflict.

The Khmer Rogue regime murdered some 2 million people. Out of that, only a small fraction were the Muslims.

Ethnic cleansing was practiced by both the sides during the Bosnian conflict. Some 40,000 Serbs were massacred by the Muslims.

I think you are confusing the number around 40.000-50.000 (the highest estimates talks about 60000) were the total amount of Serbs casualties military and civilians, which mostly were Serbian Muslims, how can the whole number be at the same time the number of Serbs massacred by Muslims Huh  For reference just the Srebrenica massacre alone account for 8000-10000  in the laps of 3 DAYS....
legendary
How funny your partial take on the events :

Central Africa, the Seleka group you are talking about was officially disbanded before the Anti Balaka muslim cleansing begin So no you are totally wrong, not only that but Muslims are the minority hence they are in the receiving end .

The Seleka were disbanded. But the remnants formed a militia named "Ex-Seleka" and tried to exterminate the Christians (despite Muslims accounting for just 10% of the population). The Christians retaliated in kind.

Myanmar : Even if we assume the excuse you are making here is true which is NOT but for sake of or argumentation let's assume so :So a Muslim commited a crime, so instead of taken him to prison, lets kill all the Muslims because that make sense right? Your logic is one again flawless.
Once again this is not the reason why the events started that was just one of many excuses that some monks advertised to get the mass to follow them and to massacre muslims.

Cambodia : I clearly said "in recent right or happening right now" the 70s and 80s are not too far off.

The Khmer Rogue regime murdered some 2 million people. Out of that, only a small fraction were the Muslims.

Bosnia : there were probably death on both fighting camps, and I'm not talking about, you obviously know and trying to avoid the fact that there was Ethnic cleansing by Serbs Orthodox towards muslims.  Srebrenica events .

Ethnic cleansing was practiced by both the sides during the Bosnian conflict. Some 40,000 Serbs were massacred by the Muslims.

By all means bring evidence to refute, fully or partially, the premise of the first post.  However, please look at the dead and wounded count for last month alone at front page www.thereligionofpeace.com.

Over 3200 dead LAST MONTH ALONE???  So if you show historical evidence of events that led to deaths of thousands of muslims, what is one to think?  That Islam is outdoing such events on pretty much a weekly basis?

2015.06.07 (Quetta, Pakistan) - Five people are shot to death in Sunni raids on two tea shops belonging to the Hazara religious minority.
2015.06.07 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - Boko Haram bombers turn an outdoor market into a mass of blood and body parts.
2015.06.06 (Balad Ruz, Iraq) - A suicide car bomber lays out fifteen patrons at a restaurant district.
2015.06.06 (Wajir, Somalia) - An Islamist opens fire on a group of people, killing three - including a woman.
2015.06.06 (Maluso, Philippines) - A man is captured and beheaded by Abu Sayyaf.
2015.06.04 (Fallujah, Iraq) - Two more gay men are thrown from a rooftop by the Islamic State.

So what's your point here? Muslims do kill other muslims? and I don't think I ever stated the opposite but You are claiming Homophobia has never killed anyone, and you were proven wrong, now you are derailing to something else.

Of course one does not excuse the other, but stick to the whole point of your thread, there are many thread discussing these events and how some muslims groups are murderers.
legendary
I don't know how any sane person could believe such a thing, but Islamophobia had killed before and it is killing right now hundreds if not thousands ( Actual genocides that just happened or are happening right now : Central Africa, Southern Asia countries such as Burma Cobodia, and even in europe Bosnia.....) 

OK.. let me take it one by one.

Central African Republic: First, the Muslim Séléka massacred thousands of Christians, and in retaliation, the Anti-balaka fighters drove Muslims out of CAR.

Myanmar: The Muslim Rohingya raped and murdered two Buddhist women in 2012. In retaliation, there were widespread anti-Rohingya riots in the Rakhine state.

Cambodia: Muslims face no issues here right now

Bosnia: There was a civil war, in which the mostly Muslim Bosniaks were fighting the mostly Christian Serbs. Both sides committed massacres.

I don't think that any of these incidents can be taken as examples for Islamophobia.

Central Africa, the Seleka group you are talking about was officially disbanded before the Anti Balaka muslim cleansing begin So no you are totally wrong, not only that but Muslims are the minority hence they are in the receiving end .

Cambodia : I clearly said "in recent right or happening right now" the 70s and 80s are not too far off.

Bosnia : there were probably death on both fighting camps, and I'm not talking about, you obviously know and trying to avoid the fact that there was Ethnic cleansing by Serbs Orthodox towards muslims.  Srebrenica events .

When you kill thousands of people because they follow a religion when the only reason to massacre thousands of people (each of these events lead to the death of thousands of muslims ) just because they are muslim is no INCIDENT

By all means bring evidence to refute, fully or partially, the premise of the first post.  However, please look at the dead and wounded count for last month alone at front page www.thereligionofpeace.com.

Over 3200 dead LAST MONTH ALONE???  So if you show historical evidence of events that led to deaths of thousands of muslims, what is one to think?  That Islam is outdoing such events on pretty much a weekly basis?

I don't know how any sane person could believe such a thing, but Islamophobia had killed before and it is killing right now hundreds if not thousands ( Actual genocides that just happened or are happening right now : Central Africa, Southern Asia countries such as Burma Cobodia, and even in europe Bosnia.....) 

Central African Republic: First, the Muslim Séléka massacred thousands of Christians, and in retaliation, the Anti-balaka fighters drove Muslims out of CAR.

Myanmar: The Muslim Rohingya raped and murdered two Buddhist women in 2012. In retaliation, there were widespread anti-Rohingya riots in the Rakhine state.

Bosnia: There was a civil war, in which the mostly Muslim Bosniaks were fighting the mostly Christian Serbs. Both sides committed massacres.

I don't think that any of these incidents can be taken as examples for Islamophobia.

Bosnia : there were probably death on both fighting camps, and I'm not talking about, you obviously know and trying to avoid the fact that there was Ethnic cleansing by Serbs Orthodox towards muslims.  Srebrenica events .

When you kill thousands of people because they follow a religion when the only reason to massacre thousands of people (each of these events lead to the death of thousands of muslims ) just because they are muslim is no INCIDENT
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

Islamophobia death are also part of our western society, many death were reported as Islamophobia, but being it media or goverment, police whatever, will always filled it under something else such as mental issues, a fight of some sort ..

To resume, this article is none sense and simply trash with no journalistic ethics aka putting up a decent argumentation with proofs, and the source is even worse just read the trash they are posting, so the whole discussion in this thread doesn't make sense at all

This is a major part of this whole article. It isn't Islamophobia when it is factions of Islam that are doing it. And it isn't Islamophobia when it is being done for other reasons than simply to exterminate Islamites.

Few if any of the places where Muslims are being killed is being done by non-Muslims who are simply out there to exterminate Muslims. Basically, the thing that looks like hate of Muslims to the point of exterminating them isn't Islamophobia. It is either greed for something else and Muslims happen to be in the way, or it is Muslims fighting Muslims.

Smiley

Islamophobia death are also part of our western society, many death were reported as Islamophobia, but being it media or goverment, police whatever, will always filled it under something else such as mental issues, a fight of some sort ..

To resume, this article is none sense and simply trash with no journalistic ethics aka putting up a decent argumentation with proofs, and the source is even worse just read the trash they are posting, so the whole discussion in this thread doesn't make sense at all
legendary
Her rant against Taken 2 was entirely avoidable. I have seen that movie, and Albanians (some of them Muslim, some being Christian) are being depicted as the bad guys. Islam is mentioned only in a few places. There have been thousands of Hollywood movies depicting Russians and Serbs as villains, and no one has ever complained about it. Is this an attempt at attention gathering?
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Nobody wants to kill any Islamites (except, maybe, other Islamites). The thing that Islamite killers are trying to do is kill Islam, and the Islamites that get killed are simply in the way. Since it is Islamites that kill other Islamites, happy Islam to all you Islamites.

Smiley
legendary

Rat burger...

All righty, she can have her lying rat burgers.

I'll have a double bacon shredded barbecued pork burger.

And Islamophobia has never killed anyone.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

-------------------------------------------------------------
Rat burger...

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

This lady is not telling the truth

I was actually on this flight on Friday evening from ORD to DCA. I have been a reader of this forum for a long time but seeing this all over the news made me sign up so I could tell you what really happened here and hopefully stop this liar in her tracks. I was sitting close enough to her to hear everything that was said. The flight attendant came up to the lady (I believe she even took her order first in the entire cabin as she was seated in the bulkhead 7d) and took her order. She ordered a coke zero and a hot green tea with a Splenda. The flight attendant handed her a full diet coke with a cup on top and then told her that the green tea would take a few minutes and she would get it to her ASAP. The lady said very rudely and condescending to the FA that she ordered a coke zero and basically pushed the soda back to the flight attendant. The FA said she was sorry and attempted to find a coke zero for her (which she did not have many of) and told her that she could only give her a portion of the can not the full can. This is when the lady in question started to freak out and told the FA "What do you think I will use this as a weapon?! Why can't I have the whole can? I think you are discriminating against me. I need your name...." The lady just kept yelling to her "I need your name... I am being discriminated against." This is when a few passengers told her to calm down and one guy told her to "shut her mouth and she is being ridiculous over a can of coke". No one ever said anything anti-Muslim to her at all. She was the one who started screaming discrimination when she did not get what she wanted. The FA asked her numerous times if she would like anything else when the lady just basically pushed her away with a hand in her face. The lady then got onto her phone with her credit card and paid for the internet so she could start spinning this story on social media and she was never in tears. This person is a liar plain and simple and is just pulling the discrimination card.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/24902619-post222.html

----------------------------------------------------
I smell a rat...

legendary

Ahmad has shown to have an affinity for radical Islamist groups that seek to employ deceptive tactics in order to advance Sharia law, Breitbart News has found. Ahmad has attended and participated in multiple conferences over the past couple years which were hosted by alleged Muslim Brotherhood front groups. She has also proudly written about, and has happily posed in photos with radical Imams.

Wonderful news. Remember that she is working as the Northwestern University chaplain. I can only guess how many people will be brainwashed by her Jihadi rhetoric. The Americans will never learn from any of their past mistakes. I thought that they'll change for the better after the Boston attacks. Seems like I was being over-optimistic.

I wouldn't exactly call it "wonderful news,", but the Left in the USA has a solid record of manufactured controversy and false victimization.  She should fit right in.  As for "Americans will never learn", we're not exactly a monolithic group.   
Pages:
Jump to: