Pages:
Author

Topic: Isn't it all about money? - page 15. (Read 2598 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 560
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃
February 21, 2024, 08:25:16 AM

What if I don't want to go through all these process, don't care if I'm a graduate or not or if I'm good at speaking good English or not buth I'm just focused on how to make the money and end up making the money, won't the end justify the means?

If this is easy as you said then no one will go to school to graduate and build their career path just to get a job. You’re right that everyone is busting their asses to earn money so with your suggestion is being lazy and magically earn money by competing to others that have a better education to you?

There’s some people that really become rich with even graduated but most of them have brilliant mind. So if you think that you are like then you can skip school and build your own business and company but there’s no way to achieve that if you are just a regular person just like the majority that’s why getting a bachelors degree is the common path because it’s easy to get a job having this qualification rather than nothing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 84
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 21, 2024, 08:14:38 AM
What's the essence of all the hustle and bustle and learning and reading and keeping all the sleepless night? Isn't it all about money?

What if I don't want to go through all these process, don't care if I'm a graduate or not or if I'm good at speaking good English or not buth I'm just focused on how to make the money and end up making the money, won't the end justify the means?

I sometimes feel that some of these ideal process that has been accepted by the majority of the people in the society as a part to be taken to greatness is too complex. I mean, we can just learn how to read and write and focus on how to make money. Those who want to become engineers can choose to do so but those that don't want to pass through those route shouldn't be seen as less of a person because at the end of the day, it's mostly all about money.
Pages:
Jump to: