Pages:
Author

Topic: Isn't it all about money? - page 16. (Read 2993 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 364
Rollbit.com
February 21, 2024, 08:53:01 AM
What's the essence of all the hustle and bustle and learning and reading and keeping all the sleepless night? Isn't it all about money?

What if I don't want to go through all these process, don't care if I'm a graduate or not or if I'm good at speaking good English or not buth I'm just focused on how to make the money and end up making the money, won't the end justify the means?

I sometimes feel that some of these ideal process that has been accepted by the majority of the people in the society as a part to be taken to greatness is too complex. I mean, we can just learn how to read and write and focus on how to make money. Those who want to become engineers can choose to do so but those that don't want to pass through those route shouldn't be seen as less of a person because at the end of the day, it's mostly all about money.
Well, everything is about money and money is needed to survive and get happiness after getting what we want. So in essence it's all about how we survive. And money is one of them. But that doesn't mean other things aren't important. Because if we only focus on money without learning or adding other insights that are also important in life, we still won't be able to survive well. Because in survival, apart from money, we also need other skills. And the smartest people are those who focus on developing their hobby which they turn into a skill that they can sell at a high price and they make money through their hobby. But those who can achieve this are very rare. Because the process of achieving it is much more difficult than the normal method.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 21, 2024, 08:41:59 AM
What's the essence of all the hustle and bustle and learning and reading and keeping all the sleepless night? Isn't it all about money?

What if I don't want to go through all these process, don't care if I'm a graduate or not or if I'm good at speaking good English or not buth I'm just focused on how to make the money and end up making the money, won't the end justify the means?

I sometimes feel that some of these ideal process that has been accepted by the majority of the people in the society as a part to be taken to greatness is too complex. I mean, we can just learn how to read and write and focus on how to make money. Those who want to become engineers can choose to do so but those that don't want to pass through those route shouldn't be seen as less of a person because at the end of the day, it's mostly all about money.

Maybe your worldview emphasizes material values ​​rather than existing things that you haven't realized yet. A small mention to Op, have you ever lived in harmony with nature (literally), a self-sufficient life is not easily tied to money. I know many situations where people are stuck materially, they lack satisfaction (enoughness) with life, like I work for money, then money helps me have food, beautiful jewelry, etc. All nuances in life can be misconstrued just because of society's perspective.

I myself had a time when I spent a lot of time making money, but then I realized I was more like a machine than a person with emotions and thoughts, or love,... there are many more different values in life and just like how you understand all means and even money is just a means to help everyone's life end the way they choose. Without imposing too much prejudice on someone, they can worship money, or simply be satisfied and grateful with everything in life.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 564
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃
February 21, 2024, 08:25:16 AM

If this is easy as you said then no one will go to school to graduate and build their career path just to get a job. You’re right that everyone is busting their asses to earn money so with your suggestion is being lazy and magically earn money by competing to others that have a better education to you?

There’s some people that really become rich with even graduated but most of them have brilliant mind. So if you think that you are like then you can skip school and build your own business and company but there’s no way to achieve that if you are just a regular person just like the majority that’s why getting a bachelors degree is the common path because it’s easy to get a job having this qualification rather than nothing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 182
February 21, 2024, 08:14:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: