Pages:
Author

Topic: It can be useful - page 2. (Read 925 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 01:30:45 PM
I want to share some trading tips for the beginner, use the moving average in the trade and use the candlestick. First set moving average 12 and 21 and follow Candle pattern. Moving average 21 crosses to verify the market trend. When the candle closes by crossing moving average 12. Find out if the candle closes below under moving average 21 and find out the sell. Hopefully, a profitable trade is possible if you trade in a completely formal manner.

Thank you for sharing trading tricks, but can this trick be used in all market situations and conditions ? for example, the market is in a downtrend or the possibility of a decline from the market is still quite large. You should state the conditions and other external conditions that support this trick so that it can be used
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
November 21, 2018, 12:33:01 PM
Thank you for sharing information about trade, but I think crypto trading is very difficult, maybe patience is needed and keep learning to improve skills in trade, but I believe we can all succeed in trading.

Trading is not easy and very risky which requires better learning. This can be useful to anyone here but it's not easy to do that kind of strategy because we know that the market is changing everyday.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 21, 2018, 09:40:53 AM
Thank you for sharing information about trade, but I think crypto trading is very difficult, maybe patience is needed and keep learning to improve skills in trade, but I believe we can all succeed in trading.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
November 21, 2018, 09:27:52 AM
There is no universal strategy. Market is different eavery day. If we are first day in bear market each dump will be instantly eaten (at liest in 60% before dumping further) by traders buying deep because it is consider as promotion. After few days in bear market each dump will stay there because averege investor is to scared to jump in and each dump is consider not as promotion (sale) but as confirmation that we will never come back. Thats just a sily explenation why there is no universal strategy for daytrading.

Market is different in bear market, in bull market, in stagnation, in first day of bear market, in fifth day in bear market, after 5% dump, after 50% dump, or when new whale just come to trade here, or when new whale just came here to invest long term.

You need to gain experience. Cut lossos. And take as much profit as market gives you. Dont set stiff take profit alwais 0.x %. If market is not acting like you thought (not eating dumped price pushing it up) dont stay on that trade. There is no need to w8 for price to hit stoploss. If it is not bouncing chance that is will bounce is getting lower and lower. Leave to next trade. Even if it will eventualy go up you didnt do nothing wrong. You cant be alwais right.

Ofcourse there's no universal strategy or you can say applicable to all one. But there's this "system" that you should definitely try in most of your trades to test if it can give you as higher change of gaining as possible. And yes this comes really with discipline and shitloads of experience. At the end of the day the real universal strategy is yourself. Your trade, your rule.
Activity: 490
November 21, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
Thanks for your speculative effort. What you expose high is technical analysis and almost all the veteran traders agree that combining both technical and fundamental analysis remains the best and most profit-oriented trading strategy. Where is your fundamental analysis to complete this strategy. Try and give us a review of this strategy and includes the fundamental analysis.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 21, 2018, 04:27:01 AM
for me it's difficult to apply, I don't really understand various trading terms. for me trading is an art that prioritizes instinct and experience. that's all for me very helpful
While it is true that to become a very successful trader you need a huge amount of experience and the right instincts, trading is a science, it is very easy to know that is the case because when you see the Nobel Prize of economy most the time you're going to see mathematicians that have created a new way to describe the economy and they use their formulas to make money in the markets.
That's is gonna be your skills that will help you to become successful.
Trading is hard if you are not really into it, because if you put your passion on trading, you will definitely be able to improve yourselves that will help you
to reach success.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 16, 2018, 06:29:25 PM
for me it's difficult to apply, I don't really understand various trading terms. for me trading is an art that prioritizes instinct and experience. that's all for me very helpful
While it is true that to become a very successful trader you need a huge amount of experience and the right instincts, trading is a science, it is very easy to know that is the case because when you see the Nobel Prize of economy most the time you're going to see mathematicians that have created a new way to describe the economy and they use their formulas to make money in the markets.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
November 16, 2018, 10:18:04 AM
I want to share some trading tips for the beginner, use the moving average in the trade and use the candlestick. First set moving average 12 and 21 and follow Candle pattern. Moving average 21 crosses to verify the market trend. When the candle closes by crossing moving average 12. Find out if the candle closes below under moving average 21 and find out the sell. Hopefully, a profitable trade is possible if you trade in a completely formal manner.
Thanks for sharing the tips Friend. 👍👍
Which trading pair do you always choose for trading? And what is your favorite timeframe for graph(eg,30 mins or 1 hour?)?
The trading pair is good at btc because it is more accurate and easily to know the price than dollar. When it comes in timeframe, it depends on your strategy and plan. Some people caught the best time to buy during 30 minutes interval and others see the price action at a day interval. Its up to you because you must know first when will you enter and exit in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
November 16, 2018, 05:12:31 AM
Thanks, mate for your helpful tips, your tips really amazing I was thinking to join the trading and I must follow your valuable tips for sure. I would like to suggest your tips to new people who are interested to participate in trading. I hope your idea will work properly.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
November 16, 2018, 03:46:41 AM
This trading tips are good, but i think it's not enough for successful trading. For successful trading u should learn more tips. I advise you to study PA (price action)
Price action is not the only thing you will need to know, as there are basically some other things that you will always need to correlate with the price action to see if the market is actually going to be having some possible reversal, but all that should be in a single strategy. Most times, I make use of momentum indicators, trend indicators and then now utilize that with price action on some support level.

One way or the other, it makes the idea of making strong case on your decision to be effective, but notwithstanding, always make sure your strategy includes a stop loss. Markets are not always predictable as conditions can easily change, which can still end up affecting a lot eventually.
Activity: 225
November 13, 2018, 04:46:30 AM
I usually use the MA 100 and the MA 50. Look out your way also looks very useful for the short candles. Thank you for your sharing, I will refer to in your next post! Good luck!
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 03:33:19 AM

Usually even though you don't use Moving Average and if you see the candles that forms into an uptrend it will be and uptrend. So why use MA?
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
November 13, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

Trading is not easy that's why we need to be patience and to reach our goal to become successful. There's a lot of strategy or doing technical analysis but it's true it is difficult to apply ourselves.

Well basically it is , you will need a strong sense of patience when you want to learn about how and what is trading, its been 2 years on the trading field still learning too, and its quite complicated so don't be baffled or confuse something like that, always ask to the pros or to even consult and have a conversation to your friend that atleast know about bitcoin trading, and in addition is that you can learn what is your strategy.
Patience is not the best word to be using for regular traders. Even when you have a plan or a strategy, what makes you a successful trader in the long run is your level of discipline, which I believe there is no way you can have that discipline in play, if you do not get to sit down on your strategy and get to execute them without putting any emotions.

Strategies are not there to tell you by all means the market will be moving up or down, they are simply just there to guide you in how you want to be approaching and trading the market, that is all!
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 06:45:48 AM
This trading tips are good, but i think it's not enough for successful trading. For successful trading u should learn more tips. I advise you to study PA (price action)
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
November 10, 2018, 06:30:18 AM
Some of these technical analysis tend to work well when a particular market is already following a particular trend, it is easier to interpret, but crypto sometimes can be funny when all indicators may be shown an uptrend or buy signal and all of a sudden the unthinkable happens and obviously it is not related to any known fundamental. I employ all those but always have a stop loss in case market goes otherwise
Well, what is the point of technical analysis if it is not all about the trend in the first place? As long as trading is concerned, trend is always the first thing to look at most of the time, and there is absolutely no way you can do well without at least knowing how to monitor trend.

This is where the whole idea of TA and trading strategy comes in. Your strategy is dependent on your use of these indicators and market trend analysis to know how you want to be approaching the market, but there are other things that also apply to trading, such as risk management, principle and discipline and a lot of other things, which if you do not have, you may still find it hard to trade effectively.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 02:34:47 AM
Some of these technical analysis tend to work well when a particular market is already following a particular trend, it is easier to interpret, but crypto sometimes can be funny when all indicators may be shown an uptrend or buy signal and all of a sudden the unthinkable happens and obviously it is not related to any known fundamental. I employ all those but always have a stop loss in case market goes otherwise
Well, a lot of people tend to get it wrong thinking that technical analysis should always give them accurate result but what they are there for is to guide you in your strategy and approach to making decisions when trading the market. Stop loss like you mentioned is always part of the strategy as much as where to enter and where to exit, and this is where the management of risk comes into play. One thing most people forget is that loss is part of trading, and  you always have to account for that, no matter how good you think your strategy is.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
November 07, 2018, 07:30:55 AM
It will really help and I will said we really need to put this in practice before using the strategy with real money.  I have learned one thing in trading and that is another person strategies do not work for me. Candlesticks formation has been one of strategies that people used to make money from the market.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
November 07, 2018, 07:19:31 AM
There are too much ways to trading, and not everyone could understand the explanation easy. Only hope if they understand it will really useful. And it only works on base that stable if the market is not stable it doesn't work. Only rely on feeling of unstable market

Wait, are you suggesting that newbies should trade base on their emotions and not to used strategy? I think it doesn't make sense to trade at all with feelings. Well, it could work but its not a guarantee and its hard if you're going to rely on that only. In addition, we all know that this market is based on speculation so its really hard to 'strategize' to say the least. That's why I believed that experience is really the best teacher in this kind of trading environment, TA is good but something is not reliable. So for newbie, try to put a good plan in writing and see how it goes for you. There are a lot of trading strategies but you have to find what's fit your goal at the end of the day.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
November 07, 2018, 07:07:50 AM
There are a lot of different technical analysis, and all of them does not fully accurate, so do not forget to use stop loss on the every trade. Moving average is one of the popular indicator that very easy to understand it, for beginner trader this indicator is recommended to use to analysis support and resistance.
Yes, i supposed, We trader do have different type of strategy that we are using and different understanding about the market. I don't really understand the candle pattern even i study about it since the market is volatile there is also the uncertainty of that strategy that is why i don't trust it. I don't stick with just one strategy, i always change plan depends on the market situation.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 04:57:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: