Pages:
Author

Topic: It can be useful - page 4. (Read 925 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
October 03, 2018, 12:16:07 PM
I want to share some trading tips for the beginner, use the moving average in the trade and use the candlestick. First set moving average 12 and 21 and follow Candle pattern. Moving average 21 crosses to verify the market trend. When the candle closes by crossing moving average 12. Find out if the candle closes below under moving average 21 and find out the sell. Hopefully, a profitable trade is possible if you trade in a completely formal manner.
I am very grateful for what you shared, but can you give it in the form of pictures or video links so I can monitor and understand it easily?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
October 03, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
stop loss is not that good in general although it is pretty useful in some cases. when it comes to bitcoin things become that much worse because of the high volatility and when it comes to altcoins using something like stop loss is a lot riskier because of the manipulation (pump and dump) and the high volatility that it causes.
Actually when it comes to a very volatile market, stop loss is not something anyone should joke with and it is an important part of trading to learn.

The only problem I usually have with people though is that they are always in a haste to learn and start making money and all the necessary things to know are not always touched by them. Stop loss can affect your trading most of the time when you do not even know where you should be placing them and how you should be placing them when considering the volatility of the market.

Yes, there is a huge manipulation in the crypto sphere, but at least, to always be in the safe side, considering using a stop loss or not, I would say the best way to be safe is just to use it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
October 03, 2018, 01:38:15 AM
I want to share some trading tips for the beginner, use the moving average in the trade and use the candlestick. First set moving average 12 and 21 and follow Candle pattern. Moving average 21 crosses to verify the market trend. When the candle closes by crossing moving average 12. Find out if the candle closes below under moving average 21 and find out the sell. Hopefully, a profitable trade is possible if you trade in a completely formal manner.

This strategy only work in high price action moving and use short term period, this time this strategy will make you stress. We can see from market chart, price action so slowly and goes down every day. If you keep push your asset into market please use stop loss with small range, it will help your protect asset from bigger loss. I already did this at forex market, mostly only success with major pairs.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
October 02, 2018, 06:10:00 PM
for me it's difficult to apply, I don't really understand various trading terms. for me trading is an art that prioritizes instinct and experience. that's all for me very helpful
I don't see anything difficult in what OP have explained so far except if you don't know the prerequisite of what trading Forex and crypto currency is all about. Although, what OP explain is only the technical analysis of a particular market which can be over turn with any positive or negative news( fundamental analysis effect on the market). So, it is always rational for one to consider both methods of market analysis before placing a trade.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
October 02, 2018, 05:58:31 PM
Though I don't trade like this and even I am confused about what you wanted to say actually. If You don't mind, could you please explain this trading method? I made my own trading style and every time I trade with low price new coins. Maybe your trading method will be useful that's why I am interested to learn it! Thanks In Advance.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
October 02, 2018, 03:52:26 PM
Ouch.
I don't even understand those candles. I just know when the small thing is pointing up then it is a pump.
So there is deeper meaning to it.

But as you said, it is "hopefully" so does it means it just gives you more percentage to make a right prediction but not really that accurate?
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
October 02, 2018, 03:06:11 PM
Not try this way yet, but i will learn it at least i can try get an experience with this, at past i always do day trading but keep loss, so i change my way to long term trading and i never stressed everyday again.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
October 02, 2018, 12:48:48 PM
I'll try your tip for that since I sense those candlesticks as how pressurized are the sells and buys that time and its rally. I wouldn't mind setting up some range between. I also want to ask what sort of tools can you recommend also in trading aside from what I had learned so far which are RSI and BB.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
October 02, 2018, 01:21:26 PM
good that is a good trick I also often use it when trading thanks for sharing hopefully all who read here can get lessons about trading. I will wait for other interesting tricks, success for you bro
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
October 02, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

It seems so easy but its not that easy, trading with MA will kill you in sideways market, yes it may be profitable in trending market, I have already shared many times that taking trade is not that difficult but managing it is much difficult, beginners can try it but with small amount, its better to learn the chart pattern, it may be more profitable in any tf.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 02, 2018, 11:58:44 AM
thanks for your advice, it really helped my trade at this time. but only works 30%. maybe I am not right to use that. I only rely on news. and some of the telegram channels. because currently the news is more influential than technical analysis. so the candle and other analysis is number 2.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 11:32:23 AM
Why exactly 12 and 21. Personally, I successfully use a moving average of 10 and 30. We should not forget that this is a cryptocurrency trade and what always works in financial markets does not always work here. Cryptocurrency are very dependent on the news background, and not on fundamental analysis.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

Nice strategy but how about stop loss and take profit area, where I can find the setting?. Your technical analyze need more modification specially to face sideways condition. This strategy can use if market have significant moving and this time is not. Next time please write all part so we can take decisions to take it or leave it.
Have you not heard of the word restrategizing? Market is very unpredictable and things are likely to always change pretty fast which is why you should always have a very good strategy, stick with it and be ready to implement it without emotions when it comes to trading the market.

It is a highly fluctuating market and surely, the ability to make decisions based on each scenario that the market brings is totally based on each individual's knowledge as the case may be. The idea of having a strategy in the first place, is to have been able to get a strategy to identify where you want to see yourself buying into a market, where you should be selling and where you should be stopping loss. This is where planning comes in and without strategy, you cannot have a plan.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
October 02, 2018, 10:11:13 AM
What is this moving average and how it can be determined? Is this by minutes or hours? Which trading platform are you using? If you could somehow put an image to better explain this tips, that would be very helpful or a youtube video link will also be great! I am not that familiar how to read and follow the chart but still doing my research most of the time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
October 02, 2018, 06:07:08 AM
I am not sure if I understand any bit of it because I never looked at the crypto currency trading in such deep ways. I mean over the time I have always used simple tricks to follow the order and make my trade go in the right direction. For example, at a times I would just look at the market, see its position as compared to the yesterday and make my decision based on it. I will just predict myself for next two to three days whether the market will drop or will have some spikes coming along its way. Depending upon that I will make my trade and win the situation. Many times I do fail but I continue it that way only as I have also won it many times. Frankly never tried to understand what those candlesticks means and what they represent closely.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 02, 2018, 04:40:26 AM
We use the trending trading for the past 5 years probably, that has been the most known trading method in bitcoin so far.
Even today people do that whenever bitcoin goes 100 dollars in one direction they bet it will go another 300-400 dollars on that direction.

Now with your trading method you are using the trending as well, your candlestick averages decides what the trend seems like and whenever it makes a move one direction it bets it will keep going that direction which is basically the same as the trend trading method which has been known for years. Only difference is yours uses more indicators to make sure and other one doesn't.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 01, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Nice strategy but how about stop loss and take profit area, where I can find the setting?. Your technical analyze need more modification specially to face sideways condition. This strategy can use if market have significant moving and this time is not. Next time please write all part so we can take decisions to take it or leave it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
October 01, 2018, 12:36:08 PM

Yes, that could be useful with some coins that are in a trend. But I don't know if this works for those coins that are in sideways. Always put stop-loss.

If you're a newbie in trading then stop-loss is a good leverage to say the least. However, I do hope that the OP knows that there are risk involved, high risk and no amount of TA can guarantee you success. Moving average is profitable if you know how it works but knowing how volatile this market is, really hard to say if you're going to get a good profit or not.

stop loss is not that good in general although it is pretty useful in some cases. when it comes to bitcoin things become that much worse because of the high volatility and when it comes to altcoins using something like stop loss is a lot riskier because of the manipulation (pump and dump) and the high volatility that it causes.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
October 01, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

Yes, that could be useful with some coins that are in a trend. But I don't know if this works for those coins that are in sideways. Always put stop-loss.

If you're a newbie in trading then stop-loss is a good leverage to say the least. However, I do hope that the OP knows that there are risk involved, high risk and no amount of TA can guarantee you success. Moving average is profitable if you know how it works but knowing how volatile this market is, really hard to say if you're going to get a good profit or not.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
September 30, 2018, 06:59:50 AM

Pages:
Jump to: