Pages:
Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 29. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The volatility of this market is very big. I think its trough is only temporary. Soon it will erupt again. I will hold my tokens and wait patiently. I believe It will bring me great wealth. Good luck
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
I agree with topic starter. First time when we saw Bitcoin at price 1000$ was past around 2 years to saw price 1000$ again but after it went to 20,000$.
Activity: 308
Even more than 2 years LOL. Gold reached its peak price 4 years ago, bitcoin exploded last year and got $20,000.Let's hope you and me are wrong about this market haha
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
It may not take 2 years. If EFT is approved. Then the market will recover from September. And go up non-stop. Everyone is waiting for this so the market is growing slowly

I am pretty confident the question about ETFs is rather "when" instead "if". Whether they approve it on August 10 or delay the decision to a later stage this year...sooner or later they will give in to the pressure from institutional investors...once the market realizes that I am certain we will see new highs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I don't believe in that if the price increased to 10k$, then the landmark bitcoin I think the market will increase by only. beginning in 2019 the market will skyrocket
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I think 2 years for the market to recover is too long, but if it happens, it is still ok because at least it recovered.
I expect the market can recover very soon within this year or by the end of this year. Nobody knows here on when is the time that the market can recover so it's better to hold of what currency we have.
I like crypto currency because of the speed of changing the cycle. After all, the restoration of the world financial market will take too much time. This is what attracts me to the crypto currency, I hope the current trends continue
Activity: 26
I think 2 years for the market to recover is too long, but if it happens, it is still ok because at least it recovered.
I expect the market can recover very soon within this year or by the end of this year. Nobody knows here on when is the time that the market can recover so it's better to hold of what currency we have.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
This can be any amount of time, because no one really know the future of the cryptomarket. Too much influence from the outside, which can not be predicted.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I can agree with that ,the last recover took almost 3 years ,the problem is that there are too many useless tokens at the market now and when they start dying it can affect negatively  on the prices of top 10 coins.
Activity: 35
Anyway, I hope it recovery soon.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
As I would see it in multi month the market will have returned to typical once more. From specialized examination the cost on level help and oversold as of now, such a large number of investor and dealer will purchase more crypto.
Activity: 125
How do you need to recover from the market in 2 years? Can you give us a specific analysis? Although I don't agree with you, it doesn't mean that you are wrong. I don't think it takes 2 years to recover from the cryptocurrency market. I think it may be restored at the end of this year. Of course, this is just my guess. After all, no one can predict the market for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
We have different presumptions in life. Crypto is very volatile and we should expect up and down. So it is not surprising if it can recover next year or next two years.

It is pretty sure that it will start recovering sometime next year.   No we are only 7 months after last ATH.  We passed most of the bull market. Some even say we already hit the bottom I still expect it to happen.    But however we look the worst is behind us.

well even this year there is a possibility we cant even know when this could to be exact o we should just wait when this may happen, recovering are no sure when this can may granted to happen so patient is a must.
Activity: 53
History likes to repeat itself, the same goes with market valuations. I don't think it will take 2 years for a recovery. It could be ofcourse, but my bet is a year maximum.
Activity: 133
Yes, the encryption market is not doing well this year. The price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall this year and has fallen for half a year. Most of the cryptocurrency prices are now very low, and I think this year's encryption market is hard to pick up again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
I hope the market is recovering quickly, although no one knows when the market will recover fully from the market's collapse earlier this year. Everyone is bored with this situation, but this is your chance to buy as many coins as you can to save it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
Having an example of few days ago when bitcoin jumps about $1,000 up over one night in my area, I think that we need to have a strong momentum and this would be enough for market to recover very rapidly.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
We have different presumptions in life. Crypto is very volatile and we should expect up and down. So it is not surprising if it can recover next year or next two years.

It is pretty sure that it will start recovering sometime next year.   Now we are only 7 months after last ATH.  We passed most of the bull market. Some even say we already hit the bottom I still expect it to happen.    But however we look the worst is behind us.
Activity: 37
The market is currently unpredictable because of the impact of futures contracts, which makes it difficult for bitcoin to rise, When the bitcoin price drops, the altcoins can not avoid the price drop.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
Pages:
Jump to: