Pages:
Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 30. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Between 2013 and 2015 it has token 2 years but I dont think we will see same things before 5 years ago, bitcoin and crypto is more popular than 2013, I hope it doesnt take two years.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
Yes, I also think that the encryption market will not pick up in the short term. The price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply in this year's market. It has been falling continuously, and the price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall. I don't think the encryption market will get better this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
I hope that we wouldn`t wait so long) I already have plans for the green market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Who knows, maybe it takes 2 years or more, but it can happen faster. much will depend on the situation with the regulation of crypto currency by governments from different countries. If this issue is resolved successfully, then the market will quickly turn up.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

Yes, to be honest we are in a phase where we can not predict anything because there has been turbulence at the moment, and all speculation turns out to be wrong. We must remain optimistic that crypto will remain the future of all of us.
It's better to speculate what will happen with bitcoin so we will not waste effort.
The market just move based on the movement of bitcoin, which means it's bitcoin who dictated everything and even how good a certain
altcoins, it has no chance to continue to grow if bitcoin will fail to appreciate its value.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.

Yes, to be honest we are in a phase where we can not predict anything because there has been turbulence at the moment, and all speculation turns out to be wrong. We must remain optimistic that crypto will remain the future of all of us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If the growth of bitcoin will be the same as in the last couple of weeks you will have to wait much less. I'm glad that finally there are positive prospects and most likely in six months the price of bitcoin will surprise us very much
Activity: 210
I think you're exaggerating a lot. Now the market has already started to slowly recover, although a few months have passed. I am sure that in a year the cost of cryptocurrencies will grow at least 3 times.
Activity: 84

I think the market will recover in the third quarter of this year, but I like your statement.
Is it good if the market goes down and returns so fast? The answer is no.
The market must be more certain to be stable so that all believe and return to invest.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
If in my opinion, it will take more than that. In the market continues to move at will. and this takes a long time to be able to change a situation that already exists.
Activity: 126

After the market fell some time ago, I think the crypto market will weaken for a long time.
But now the encryption market has begun to slowly recover faster, this is a form of developers' seriousness in solving problems.
Activity: 154

yes it can happen, because currently the market is still not clear. and a weak market has happened for a long time, maybe 2 years is enough time for the market to recover, and we have to be patient for 2 years.
Activity: 98
2 years seems a bit excessive to me, maybe 6 months or a bit more, with all the press that is gaining bitcoins and many altcoins like ETH, Ripple or NEO are becoming mainstream, a lot of development and interest in the cryptoworld to make the recession last so long, maybe we won't get to ATH so soon, but prices will not so low for so long
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
I don't think so I think it may take 1 year until it fully recover crypto market is very strong and let's hope the price of bitcoin will stabilize in order to have a great result.
Activity: 196
what you have to do is wait for the market to regulate itself. We need several months of sideways price action. Only when prices consolidate for several months has the bottom been confirmed.

After BTC crashed in 2013, it took about 17 MONTHS for BTC to find its low ... and another year for BTC to climb 100% from that low. It behaved like a stock. I would rather dollar cost average when the market is beginning to make slow climbs upward, than dollar cost average in search of the bottom.

And are you prepared to wait 29 MONTHS for this market to recover? This is what it means to HODL. May be less, as we have observed these weeks, but we must always be patient.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
i don't think so , we have to figure a lot of problems and this will be maybe more than 2 years but market recovery is not the 2 years work.
Activity: 107
I think atleast two years is the most sure for the market to recover, so it means you have to hold your coins now until the next two years. But anything could happen in the next few months. Many events may happen and we don’t really now what to expect in the crypto world. So I should say that we must keep updated about the crypto market everyday.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Or maybe it could take less than a year to recover judging on the flow of trend and the adoption rate for bitcoin, we are going strong soon in the future.
Activity: 196

Maybe cryptocurrency is just a young technology that is developing, but I don't think the market recovery will take a long time.
Even though the depression isn't over yet, we only have to wait to see the market stabilize.
Activity: 270
I'm not quite sure whether it will take 2 years for recovery or not. But I hope crypto markets will recover within this year. I know present situation is not talk with my words but I'm always try to think positively. And it's not compulsory that same thing happen again and again.  Let's see what happened next.
Pages:
Jump to: