Pages:
Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 47. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
It might be possible considering the performance of cryptos in the market recently and the changes that happens regarding cryptocurrency. Theres no way to be sure when will the market recovers. It might be two years or more or it can happen in a week or month. Cryptos are very volatile, so it can happen anytime. The question is, will you be on the right place when it happens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I can tell you the truth, I don't know when the market will grow sufficiently.
I think this year, it could be higher than 2017, we just need to wait for our profits.
Activity: 308
Big Sharks are playing game, more over regulation is also helping cypto industry to stablise, however sooner or latter it will boom that is for sure.
Activity: 35
 Imagine two years is a long time for the crypto to recover whereas even in small period of time like 2 months the crypto market price could recover again. Indicators would be the color green and red. If you see color green then that crypto has recovered from its fall down and red if it is not.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Restoration of the market should end this year, because next year we are waiting for you with very great events that will be able to increase the volume of the market, so now the market is starting serious preparations for this event.
Activity: 183
I don't believe that it will take a year to, recover the market, but everyone truly believes it will back the end of this year. Don't lose hope and continue earning here. We cannot predict what will happen in the future, we need to be patient.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
You cannot compare the current market to the bear market that lasted 2 years, it already is going on far too long and the main reason is the insecurity regarding regulation. This might change with the SECs decision regarding ETFs next month and we will most likely see the bulls taking over again.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

Will,maybe you speculation is having a relevant and we respect for that,otherwise whats is your basis thats this market will take at least  2 years to recover and build momentum again,because as in my own fundamental analysis,and the situation happen now that cryptocurrency  is trying to recover those loosing moments and maybe this  bullish market coming is the one that we've  waiting for.
Activity: 104
 I have high hopes since the value of bitcoin skyrockets exponentially and out of control every holiday season and I don't think this year would be an exception.
Activity: 462
The market is very volatile and hard to be predicted, so probably it will take 2 years, but probably it will recover by November and then get back to the real fall, nobody can predict its movements today.
Activity: 272
for us now the market is also starting to increase well, so we are confident that in a short time the market will soon recover well, so we will also get a better profit in the future by seeing the market increase every day.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I disagree about this statement regarding the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. We all know that the uniqueness of cryptocurrency is its volatility which will give us much surprise in the next moment. Like even an hour will be long enough.
I think that's the uniqueness of the crypto currency. Yes that's right, it could happen anytime. It did not take long time for the price of a coin to change, at my local exchange place there was even a warning, that the price could change at any time.
Activity: 95
I don't agree with your point of view. I think that if the market still needs to wait for two years, then the cryptocurrency will lose a lot of investors, and may even lead to the failure of cryptocurrency globalization, so I think that every year the cryptocurrency will rise.
Global adoption of bitcoin is inevitable, it is not something that will fail, may be it can be delayed.And same as you, I don't think the market will take 2 years to recover.
Activity: 95
I doubt that is strictly correct, we are already beginning to see some momentum build up and a lot of big funds are already being speculated to enter the market soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
for the price of recovered it takes a long time. This is of course because of the point of the previous price high enough to recover. may indeed less, but surely many people will look forward as soon as possible. While this may increase some already but if this started a small pump or rebounded also still a little dubious.
Activity: 434
This is a pessimistic news. I disagree with your point of view. I think the cryptocurrency will still rise this year may exceed the height of last year. I think if the market takes two years, then no one will invest in cryptocurrency after two years.
Activity: 5
too long. i think It will take 2 mounths for the market recover. Because in several country, they starting accept crypto. BTC can upto 20k at the End of this year
Activity: 434
I don't agree with your point of view. I think that if the market still needs to wait for two years, then the cryptocurrency will lose a lot of investors, and may even lead to the failure of cryptocurrency globalization, so I think that every year the cryptocurrency will rise.
Activity: 114
I have no idea how did you come up with this time period, but I don't think so. I think, is able to recover much faster than conventional currency markets.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
Personally I do not think so because we have already seen that the market can recover very quickly when in a few days the ethereum rises to several hundred in price and bitcoin for several thousand!
Pages:
Jump to: