Pages:
Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 87. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
Two years is too long for any market to recover. Might as well tell everybody to leave cryptocurrency now and come back on the next decade. I strongly believe that the market will bounce back before the year ends.  
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I do not think that long the market will recover, because I think the market will recover in the near future (my prediction in August market will start to improve).
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
In This Statement It Is So Sad To Think About This Situation That Market Could Take Two Years To Recover
Because It Is Impossible To Happen But In The Good Side It Is A Good Indications That Market Will Be Back In Their Position Because They Are Survivor In This Business.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In my opinion market will recover in autumn-winter-dont be too much pessimistic Smiley Smiley
Activity: 540
I think it is true that it could take years for the market to recover. As you can see the cryptocurrency market today, you can find out that it is down. I think there should many development that is happening for the cryptocurrency market to become strong and powerful.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
I also think like you; it will probably take 2 or 3 years before the crypto market will recover. Electronic money is already well-known in 2017 and is almost extinguished in 2018

It's not as bad as you said, although the cryptocurrency was bearish for most of the year in 2018, but we can see that cryptocurrencies have also been more used in practice, and some countries’ attitudes towards cryptocurrencies seem to have taken place change, these are good in the long run.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
The market can not recover for so long. The price has grown too fast in the winter and now we see a regular correction. I think that it will last for a maximum of 1-2 months, and then growth will begin.
I dont think so. This year is very difficult for us. Therefore, we have to prepare for the worst
I also think that now it is worth considering all options for development this situation. And i more inclined to the view that the recovery will take at least a couple of months, maybe one year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
i think it will never recover to January 2018 max values.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Why did you draw such conclusions? I think nothing has changed because the capitalization is very small
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I also think like you; it will probably take 2 or 3 years before the crypto market will recover. Electronic money is already well-known in 2017 and is almost extinguished in 2018
Activity: 121
If we see the market, it has been long time in red. It is quite difficult to see the market green. I hope it will not take too long to recovering all. Two years is a long term to wait.
Activity: 214
Could take 2 years, could recover next week! This volatility is what provides so much opportunity for us investors, but the extended bear market is quite frustrating as a hodler. No matter the timeframe though, we can be fairly confident of a another big bullrun at sometime in the future as theres just too much potential in crypto space. The key here is patience.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
The market can not recover for so long. The price has grown too fast in the winter and now we see a regular correction. I think that it will last for a maximum of 1-2 months, and then growth will begin.
I dont think so. This year is very difficult for us. As you can see, there are many things against us right now. The market keeps going down and there is no sign that it will stop. It will recover in the future, however, right now, we have to face with a lot of red day. I may take upto 2 years. 1-2 months can not be happened. Most of the people have already got out of the cryptocurrency world
Therefore, we have to prepare for the worst. Bitcoin can even below $3000. We have to be patience cause this year is for long term investment
Activity: 518
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
Yes, of course, the market has changed and it needs an momentum for growth. But I think that it takes less than 2 years to restore the market and by the end of this year the situation will improve

I also believe that it will take it only several months to recover, not two years. However, even now, I do not see that the situation is so critical. Some of the altcoins are growing really very fast.
Activity: 153
I also think that this year the market will not recover after such a decline in prices. and it would be good if the prices returned at least within two years.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
It could take 2 years for the market to recover
No, max one year.
Activity: 85
The market does not stand still and therefore I do not think that everything will take so long. Bitcoin is not the only currency that falls and its follower etherium also goes down. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 118
I hope that the author of the topic is not right and the situation will change for the better much earlier. I think I'm not the only one who is waiting for the market to turn.

sir, yes, I also think so, the market is now in a bad state, but this is no reason to worry!
I believe that the downturn of altcoyins is caused by temporary circumstances, let us be patient
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I hope that the author of the topic is not right and the situation will change for the better much earlier. I think I'm not the only one who is waiting for the market to turn.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
I think you are very wrong. The market is very young and all stages of both falls and takeoffs pass very quickly
Pages:
Jump to: