Pages:
Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 88. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
Two years is too long. With the potential Crypto market to recover from fluctuations do not need too much time. I believe in Crypto, and I know that it only takes 2 months to recover fully and maybe it will surpass what it achieved before.
I agree two years is too long, and i dont believe that it take 2 years for the market to recover because honestly market is so unpredictable and no one can when is going to rise and fall. What i believe is market is there's a lot surprises that's why i dont panic when is goes down but im happy when its started to rise because surely i can get huge profit. It's better to watch the market movement especially so you can ha e own prediction and know what is the situation of it, so you will what the right thing to do.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Two years is too long. With the potential Crypto market to recover from fluctuations do not need too much time. I believe in Crypto, and I know that it only takes 2 months to recover fully and maybe it will surpass what it achieved before.
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The market can not recover for so long. The price has grown too fast in the winter and now we see a regular correction. I think that it will last for a maximum of 1-2 months, and then growth will begin.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
I agree with you, it seems like this incident or conditions like this take a long time to recover, ideally it is 2 years, if we pull it from the historical past
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
One of the few things I learned in this forum have broaden my enlightenment and One thing i learned on this market is, that you never know. Everybody is hoping that the market will be recover very fast. But its possible, that it will need more then two years to recover the market.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
Half of the year I've been red so yeah its a great Incentive to hodl, I think lots of us are the same even stubborn ones like me who doubled down to average closer, the real test begins soon, how green will you hodl on?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I believe that in the near future will continue to manipulate the market by major players and emptying the pockets of inexperienced investors. Strong growth may be next year.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I literally just shut my brain off and stop checking my portfolio for a while if it's looking grim. It's money I can afford to lose but obviously don't want to. I knew what I was getting into. But that being said, I'm even on what I've put in since the huge dips at the beginning of the year. So I'm hoping all I can do is go up from here
copper member
Activity: 658
I was lucky enough to pull out more than 20x what I put in, everything I have invested is basically free investment now so there isn't a whole lot to worry about. I either get rich or not.
Activity: 532
I don't think it will take so long for market to recover. Cryptocurrency world is quite young, and it's growing fast, so I predict we will see recover at Autumn 2018.
Activity: 98
The market has changed very much compared to 2014. And he became much faster and more volatile. I dont think that it will be recover for 2 years, it will all happen much faster
Activity: 165
I do not think so that the encryption market will not take such a long time to recover. I think the encryption market will be able to recover this year, and the encryption market has fallen very badly this year. It is time for the market to recover.
Activity: 64
I do not think it will last 2 years. I'm not so pessimistic. but a horror dominates the market. it can take some time to get through this horror.
Activity: 8
For a financial market, two years is even short, so hopefully two years of market recovery can be too good news.
Based on other financial markets I'm afraid the digital money market will take seven years to recover, which is bad for a new revolution. I am quite pessimistic so there is a lack of faith that it can return.
Activity: 59

We were all seeing red in June but things are not as bad as we might thought. We saw over sold market in the beginning of July and i am sure price will recover in the next half a year already since FUD is not affecting crypto prices as much as before. I believe that the market will recover only in 2019 for a new strong bullish trend towards new highs.
Activity: 33
Nobody knows how long it will take to recover, but based on the last bear market and how fast the btc market is currently moving I would say we easily push above 10k until the end of the year
Activity: 238
I do not care how long it takes to recover. I only care if it can or not. I also hope that the market is starting to recover,
I think in the next few years the market will be better now, so we will easily make a profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

At present, I think we cannot speculate about the real time the market will take in order to recover because things related to cryptos change a quick rate. Moreover, the whole market of cryptos is still impacted by Bicoin correction. The most important thing that can accelerate the process of recovering is when cryptos have a global trust and accreditation. 

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
I'm sure that in the second half of 2018 there will not be full long dumps and now is a good time to buy a couple of coins, such as the Ethereum and Cardano..
I would purchase those coins if i had any money left lying around to invest with. There is a lot of coins that can make a few bucks but Cardano is one of the most hyped token there is.
Activity: 439
I'm sure that in the second half of 2018 there will not be full long dumps and now is a good time to buy a couple of coins, such as the Ethereum and Cardano..
Pages:
Jump to: