Pages:
Author

Topic: It goes same way people never learn btc 30k - page 6. (Read 661 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906
The people are mostly conformists, they just follow, they don't lead.
When the bull market occurs, the people will start buying, because they are following the trend, they don't create it.
The day traders won't be buying BTC right now, because there's no indication that the price will do up, I think that most day traders are shorting BTC right now. The ones, that are buying right now are the hardcore Bitcoin HODLers (if they have some money in their savings accounts). We live in difficult times and not many HODLers will have enough money to buy more BTC and pump the price.
I don't see any big institutional investors buying BTC anytime soon. They will follow the trend, just like the day traders and the ordinary Bitcoiners.
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
education is at fault.

many people feel that 'cheap' means bad value. or something wrong with it.
they think if something is expensive then it must have more value.

i see it all the time.
take concert tickets and merchandise. its easy to buy a ticket/official shirt direct from the venue early cheaply. same with the merch'.. yet i see silly people proud of the fact that they paid a premium for a ticket because they were buying the 'last few tickets available' so they deem those tickets to be worth more and something proud to have paid more for. even if that same ticket was being sold at a 3rd of the price the month before.

i have even had conversations with people sat on same row as me showing off that they paid 3x more for a seat that should have cost the same as mine.. they think they are more worthy of the seat by paying more.

same seat, same view, same entertainment. nothing has changed but the price
 .. its silly but hey.. its what they were taught to think

yes if they were offered the same ticket a month before they may not have taken it. but suddenly when they see demand is high they suddenly want it more.

they have all been educated to not want things cheap and widely available and only want things when they are premium and when they think they are missing out.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10505
If everyone were wise and used their money wisely then everyone would have been rich and successful but we know that in every society only a very small percentage of the population are actually successful. This ratio is also visible when you see how for every whale there are thousands of weak hands waiting for an excuse to panic sell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Do not believe in analysts or institutions about bitcoin price, make research yourself and see if it is possible bfor bitcoin to stay at $30000 or go down below the price. As a matter of fact, it is possible that bitcoin may go below. But if you buy bitcoin now and he for like a year or two, you will make profit from your bitcoin holding when the price will rise back.

I dont talk about what analysts talking.im talking what we all see just learn instutional investment and wall street then you know where to look to get right info analysts are missleading
Yes low wick 
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Do not believe in analysts or institutions about bitcoin price, make research yourself and see if it is possible for bitcoin to stay at $30000 or go down below the price. As a matter of fact, it is possible that bitcoin may go below. But if you buy bitcoin now and hold it for like a year or two, you will make profit from your bitcoin holding when the price will rise back.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
People never learn now those whos scared to buy btc will be ONes who buy btc when btc 50-60k.
Its now dip but people always scared of dips and they prefer to buy from top not from lows.
30k is most scared price range many hope it goes lower but instutions data shows very small possibility tht btc ever can go much lower .

Pages:
Jump to: