Pages:
Author

Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.. - page 22. (Read 37281 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
That's really true because there are bounty campaign who is/are managed well by a scammer or group of scammers to the extent that you will get fooled even if you already do a thorough investigation before you participate in the bounty campaign. We know how risky investing on ICO and the risk is tripled as this ICO may be managed by group of scammers.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
Because scam bounty campaigns are now made very sophisticated. It's not possible to recognize it by conventional methods of evaluation because everything is created very legit. We can only know the scam
bounty campaign when they finish the ICO and do not update to the bounty program or the project disappears like a drop of water in the desert.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
first of all you should to see who is bounty manager. second what is project about and then what developers are offer. 1st is the most important.
Activity: 602
It's true, it's very difficult now to really well and thoroughly analyze projects, because now it's hard to understand what kind of team the project is working on and how correctly it treats this team.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I believe you use the same level of scrutiny  to check bounties as you do with projects you are investing in, you will reduce drastically  your chances of being a victim of bounty scams
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Most of the 'scams' aren't really scams, they just don't sell enough tokens. It's a lot harder for them to sell tokens than this time last year.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
They immediately catch the eye. The site is made simple, may not even be a road map. I can promise very much. ICOBench won't have It.
If there is not much effort in the project then it is very much likely to be looked at as a scam project.
Activity: 196
They immediately catch the eye. The site is made simple, may not even be a road map. I can promise very much. ICOBench won't have It.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Yes, it is very hard these days. Scammers have learned a lot and now polishing their campaigns to look promising and legit. They even pay for posts in major newspapers and get well-known advisors.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
This field of cryptocurrency is full of scam and full of chances to make earnings , but here the main factor is that how to figure out the perfect things and worst things that are not better for us .
Here if you are facing the problem of the useless token then surely are a simple suggestion for you is that you should get into any ISO campaign blindly and after that you should sell your those token directly to the people which are in their Telegram of the ICO , because there you will easily get buyers of the ICO token at less price easily .
in this way you will not face any type of loss of your hard work but be careful that not every ICO project results into loss or scam , that I see you which has better hype and popularity in the cryptocurrency market you should hold them for long term because that can give better profit for you easily and also you should remain post to over your Holdings.
So be positive and take perfect descion of your earnings that are in the token and also be sure whether it will be better or not to sell your assets because many types of the tokens are better to hold instead to sell .
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Yes it is true.Even ICO ratings wont help lot of times. But there are some points you have to watch out.scam bounties often do not have TG groups to handle their bounty.then higher bounty allocations are suspicious.
Activity: 139
Actually it is hard to detect scammed bounty campaigns but if we try we can same save our self up to 50%, Always try to choose bounty of some reputed bounty managers and there are few more sign to be checked like project basic info etc. Then you will see probability of scammed projects will become low.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
It is difficult to detect if the gift campaign is a scam when we know after following it to the end or on the project's journey.
We realize that what we are doing is in vain.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
First of all, you need to trust those projects that have a proven team-it should be people with certain experience and achievements in this area and qualitatively compiled technical documentation
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Sometimes it really deceiving!  at first they are really promising but the end of the day, they won but you lose everything and that's pretty much unfair! but you can see that on the first place like if you read and study the whole thing about them, I'm pretty sure with that you'll get chance that it is not a scam!
Activity: 700
in choosing a good campaign not scammed it is difficult to detect only we have to choose from an investor, negotiator, team involved in the project and now a lot of fraud projects.
Activity: 700
Now it is very difficult to choose a real project. No one wants to work, but only to raise funds. For a month now I can not choose a project. This is bad for investors.

I agree! And we need some changes in the field of ICO so that the situation changes. I think that it is necessary for all market participants.
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
I try to choose bounty to participate like i'm choosing ICO to invest in. It is the same because here you invest your time and it costs more than your coins) so research deep enough and don't hurry for the amount).
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
It is really very difficult to identify fraudsters in a particular company, since they all work actively at the beginning, answer any questions, you would bring them your money. But when it's done the worst begins. Little information, there is no feedback from the administration. In my practice there were a lot of projects for which I could not even think that they could deceive, but on the whole either I did not receive anything at all or the payment was cut down several times. I believe that the main thing for us is not to get up and go always ahead and luck will definitely smile on us.
Activity: 55
Yes  currently, it's very difficult to detect scammed bounty campaign but I always looked for bounty manager rank and  high rank means less risk of scam and I always read the project Whitepaper to see their team and social media it also help to detect the scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: