Pages:
Author

Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.. - page 21. (Read 37281 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I have a separate way to detect a scam on a bounty, just look at this ICO whether people are worth investing here. but it's still difficult to detect a scam
Activity: 71
yeah i agree, its hard to detect scam bounty campaigns as the project hold all the cards. You just have to hope they hold up their own end of the bargain after you do your part. Another issue can be price. most projects don't meet up the stipulated price when they hit exchanges. Sometimes you can check the utility of the project as a means of knowing wether they are scam or not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
For me, an important factor in choosing bounty campaigns is the availability of  MVP and collected soft cap. But even these factors are not a guarantee of a decent income.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Chose an experienced and reliable bounty manager to reduce the risk to participate in a scammed bounty campaign. Do not join at the beginning , wait a bit and see who else is participating in it. (number of participants, ranks etc) When you get experienced enough you will be able to select the right ones by own.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
Yeah ! It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaigns because at first, we thought that the bounties we had participated are legit. In terms of updating and managing their bounty programs they are always active that's why we can't say that it is a scam until we know the truth at the end. But it is better to do bounties than doing anything that is not crypto-related activities. It is still worth it when we got paid by the bounty.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
Actually it is hard to identify if a certain bounty is a scam or not, they will make it obvious that their bounty is just a scam. It is like a thief, you won't see them coming at night stealing things at your house, you'll just know it when you look something in your house and you can't find it in the place where you hide it, same goes to a scam bounty campaign, you'll just know it after their ICO.

Mostly of the bounty campaign that I've encountered that are scams are those who have a smaller community, always extending the due date of their payment, and tokens are in a exchange.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
When you are able to join or invest in a program that you are scamming, I suspect that detecting bounty activities or programs can be painful, too.

In my experience, I only attended the bounty event with a reliable bounty manager. I choose a reward manager with previous experience in handling successful projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
It's really hard to choose a good bounty and Airdrop campaign, because most of these campaign are scam.
So, we need to do some research about that project.
I suggest you to join some Airdrop like Staker Token Airdrop, its a very promising hope you like it.

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Yeah, for newbies it is hard, but speaking about my experience i can immediately detect scame bounty campaign.
I don't know, may be it is experience,but I just need 2-3 minutes to detect if it is a scam or trusted ICO and bounty
Activity: 199
indeed it is very difficult to detect or determine which ico is not going to be a scam and where is ico going to be successful, even now there are some ico that look good and the sale of tokens is almost hardcap can be a scam and ico which seems less attractive and less good become a successful ico.
Activity: 322
You are correct, even when the ico campaign is legit, we just got to make sure that the bounty manager is also a legit one. In order not to waste our time doing bounty campaign into a scam bounty, we need to spend some time making research first.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
It is incredibly difficult to detect scam among bounty, most of info is secured far away from bounty hunters so the only thing left is just to believe managers and your intuition.
Activity: 201
It is very hard you just have to do your own quota and pray for the best but all the campaigns have been doing on Bitcointalk.org has been awesome ...
Activity: 118
it is very difficult to know the scam in the bounty campaign, even though you have participated until the campaign is over, you will not know the bounty is a scam or not.
Activity: 140
Yes I agree with this. Three times already were the campaigns I was joining were all scam. At the earlier stage of the campaign the admins are actively responding our queries and questions about the campaign. As we go along they seldom answers you because they were busy and once it has ended, admin no more.
Activity: 68
I recommend to stick to famous bounty managers like amazix, as they tend to choose the best projects to work with, the thing is that the campaigns may get overcrowded at some point.
Activity: 76
Yes it's kinda hard to research to know who's scammer but it's harder too find bounty that will turn great when it's ended
Activity: 112
It is possible increasing more difficult to detect these days as scammers are getting better at their game. But the fundamentals have not changed significantly, if it is too good to be true, it is probably not true. Don't fall for vain promises
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Now it is very hard to identify scam because people that make this projects disguise themselves very well. You can check ICO projects in some sources that evaluate ICO.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
yes ... indeed it is now very difficult to find a quality bounty project ...
the number of scam projects that emerged also made an impact on the new but good bounty project. and the effect that was most felt was that the project's objectives were not achieved.

Is it possible for the project scam perpetrator to have his own community between the perpetrators of the scam so that it is difficult to detect it?
Pages:
Jump to: