Pages:
Author

Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency - page 23. (Read 10300 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I don't believe anymore in airdrops that gives hundreds of dollars to the airdrop hunters, it is really a scam. Some of them were trying to get your recovery phrase that you will sign up in the form and also asking for KYC in order to get your tokens, not good to join one of them.
Coming from a Sr members? I'm surprised, both bounties and Airdrops are all about timing, just because 100s of Airdrops got released weekly doesn't mean you should join and promote, you have to pick wisely, I still make good money from few Airdrops this year, the truth is good projects don't come in multiple numbers
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
It's not easy to make money in crypto space and it's even worse if you have no one to guide you through, you will have to beat about the bush before you find your way and money can be lost in the process, the best tools of making money online is learning, before you go into something new always do research first, doing this will safe your time and energy and even your money too
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Agree mate, the airdrop that calls high estimates is mostly fraud.The coin price is very unreasonable, just because they want to increase the number of communities they do whatever. However, there are still many who are deceived by just the appendage of this high estimate.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
as possessing use with distinct of ideal science, developer might put of reference with option on offers as pupils with different customs of accomodation to gains of returns with decision as referrlng release of funds and resource on involvement with the project from developer.

Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Making money in crypto doesn't seem easy as claimed. In crypto don't ever believe or hope on it, that it will make you rich. Otherwise it will get you frustrated.
98% of crypto project is full of scams. The only few that are legit, are suffering from the bearish market. On the bull season will help them out
only lucky man that could be rich man in cryptocurrency as easy they claimed. in fact there are alot investors lost their money easily in market when they make mistake buying wrong coins. before we decided to join as investors in crypto market we must prepared our knowledge in analizing project , and also prepare our mental while facing loss.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
Indeed, to make money in cryptocurrency requires hard effort, we have to do research on the projects that we will choose for investment.
And doing research requires a lot of effort, we'll spend a few hours reading the whitepaper and project reviews. And also if you want to trade
and successfully generate profits, you need to analyze the market, it sometimes takes a few hours to predict the price movements of the coins
we want to buy.

So if there are airdrops or bounty campaigns that offer big rewards you have to be careful, there is the possibility of fraud. And also if there is
a paid trading group that offers accurate signals, you must also be careful, especially if there is an investment offer that provides double profit,
it is clear that we must avoid it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I think it's easy to make money in cryptocurrencies. We even get paid to write spam comments on various topics. In addition, the amount of income in cryptocurrencies is quite large. In some poor countries in Asia or Africa, people earn only a few dollars a day while doing very difficult and dirty work. Investing in cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks, but this cannot be compared to the risks of losing your health in jobs with hazardous working conditions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 102
In crypto, very good deals with large refunds need to be on alert, be it investments, airdrops or bounties. There is little chance if they are not cheating, the rest is just a scam. Both you, me, and friends in crypto must have experienced fraud, so we were at a disadvantage. So you are not alone feeling that way.
However, because we have experience, we should avoid projects that smell like fraud and look for more promising opportunities.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
Making money in crypto doesn't seem easy as claimed. In crypto don't ever believe or hope on it, that it will make you rich. Otherwise it will get you frustrated.
98% of crypto project is full of scams. The only few that are legit, are suffering from the bearish market. On the bull season will help them out
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This is true that making money in Crypto currency is not easy. I think it is not only for Crypto currency but also for any platform. But if you work hard and if you have creativity then making money will be very easy for you. In Crypto currency market are mingling with scammer that most of the time projects fall down. For this reason people can not make money easily. To make mone at first we need to free from scammer.

So many years have passed, but the problem has not been solved and will not be solved soon.
Why? Because someone benefits from this situation !

May be it is because cryptocurrency investments are a long time investments. Many people have bought cryptocurrency hoping to get a quick profit on speculations. But now the time of quick profit finished. There are some good and promising projects but there are a lot  of scams and it is very difficult to fund a promising project during the stage of token sale. But to find it it is necessary to learn more information about the project/

https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-member-token-sale-update-2dd8735a2127 This is an article about one interesting project on the  stage of token sale. but how promisint it will be only time will show,

Its up to you find a good projects and analyze them because cryptocurrency has a big opportunities. It takes a kit if time to find this opportunities, But there are.
Well, in my opinion, this is the number one rule in investing, first do some kind of analysis of the project and then think about investing or not! And the fact that there are promising projects in cryptocurrency is so undoubtedly ... thanks for the article I will definitely look and draw a conclusion!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
I agree, if indeed someone wants to survive crypto at least they have to learn all about crypto, there is no way they can stay here without knowing anything, because you can lose your money in a short time if you don't know how to make it right.
They don't have to learn all about crypto. All they have to know is managing emotions and the concept of trading and reading charts.
Now there are no more profitable initial coin sales, so never buy coins during the initial sale. It's better to purchase coins that are already traded on large exchanges.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
Nobody knows in cryptocurrency, sometimes it's easy or not. You can be rich or your money will be lost in a minute. You are just waiting for the best moment to make money in cryptocurrency.
then what has you experienced so far in the crypto market? which is your own experience? easy to get rich? or easily lose all your money?
while you are still surviving in this market I am sure, you get more profit from the crypto market than you lose your money. gambling, trading, mining, investing, even following a campaign I think everyone can make money from crypto. it all depends on our interest and talent in making money from crypto.

I agree, if indeed someone wants to survive crypto at least they have to learn all about crypto, there is no way they can stay here without knowing anything, because you can lose your money in a short time if you don't know how to make it right.
Activity: 48
This is true that making money in Crypto currency is not easy. I think it is not only for Crypto currency but also for any platform. But if you work hard and if you have creativity then making money will be very easy for you. In Crypto currency market are mingling with scammer that most of the time projects fall down. For this reason people can not make money easily. To make mone at first we need to free from scammer.

So many years have passed, but the problem has not been solved and will not be solved soon.

May be it is because cryptocurrency investments are a long time investments. Many people have bought cryptocurrency hoping to get a quick profit on speculations. But now the time of quick profit finished. There are some good and promising projects but there are a lot  of scams and it is very difficult to fund a promising project during the stage of token sale. But to find it it is necessary to learn more information about the project/

https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-member-token-sale-update-2dd8735a2127 This is an article about one interesting project on the  stage of token sale. but how promisint it will be only time will show,

Its up to you find a good projects and analyze them because cryptocurrency has a big opportunities. It takes a kit if time to find this opportunities, But there are.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I agree, nothing is really easy and it all requires a process, you will know how difficult it is until you try it and say it is difficult.
trading, investing, or whatever it is that may seem easy to other people in fact when they try it is more difficult than they imagine.
maybe the case is different for the signals that people give on telegram groups or social media.
maybe some of them are sometimes right and also wrong.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
No one who is more than a year in crypto counts in number. We count in percent instead) this is why it seems strange when an airdrop promises a fixed amount.
Fix or not what important is its real and not just a number.
So if the offer is too good to be true then expect its not real.
There's no easy money in crypto, and it wont happen fast it takes time, effort and patience. Thus dont rely in your crypto earnings and find a job that can give you a stable income.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
different like a few years ago, nowadays it is very difficult to make money in cryptocurrency. many good projects that came and were interesting, but the results were not satisfactory. to get just $ 10 is very difficult and it takes time to get it.

indeed there are some good and very profitable projects.
but not everyone is lucky to get it. i hope cryptocurrency returns to what it used to be.

Well, the long and short of it is that if you think it isn't easy to make money in cryptocurrency, why don't you consider getting a real job and get paid that way. Might not be as exiting as crypto, but the pay is steady and you would have nothing to worry about. Go for it.
that's what I'm doing right now, crypto is just a part time job for me.
i also have real job. if I only worked in the crypto space, I would be hard-pressed to make ends meet.

cryptocurrency is good enough to fill my spare time. so I did both. I don't depend on crypto, but it would be great if making money in crypto was as easy as a few years ago.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
It is not easy to make money in any job on the planet earth. Making money comes with a lot of sacrifices which might not be easy to make. Many are looking for an easy way and in the end, they end up in a mess. There is money in cryptocurrency but that does not mean that it will come so easy, many are so lazy to face that reality and that is why most of them choose to settle for some useless group with a trade signal promising 100% on their investment and am not surprised they got their hands burnt in the end. We must know that everything that looks easy might end up in a dead-end.

Projects promise 100% on investment because people want to believe it in it  Grin

Now many projects to attract investors and ask them to hold their tokens use staking system. The long time you stake money the more profit you get. But a good and stable project are not able to offer a very big profit, That is why many people prefer to participate in the projects that offer mor profit.

This is an article about different type of stalking how staking system is working and how it is possible to earn money on staking https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc

Staking is still a relevant trend, although it is no longer new. But the fact is that if at the beginning you get into a good project with such conditions, you can make very good money!
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

Of course you need to work hard if you want to earn. In cryptocurrency ,you should know how to invest carefully to make more profit. For joining any campaign ,you are lucky if you joined a good project and if their tokens has a higher value. If you are talented , you can use it also to earn money. All of that needs effort and hardwork.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Activity: 898
Merit: 19
Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)
Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

Its not easy to make money in cryptocurrency.. But not only in cryptocurrency. Its not easy to make money generally. Even, its not easy to make money with scamming. About the bounties and airdrop. Airdrops are shits these days and most bounties are shit too. But you may be lucky at times.
With trading signals, I don't bother my self using all those.
Pages:
Jump to: