Pages:
Author

Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency - page 21. (Read 10300 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
In the crypto world, many found fraud. It’s not just beginners, old players can be fooled. Sometimes it’s a big profit with a 50% or 100% return, it has to be on alert, and we better not get involved there, because it’s prone to fraud. In the crypto world, it is not easy to earn money. Especially for beginners who know little about crypto.
But maybe for some people, it could easily get money in crypto. Maybe the person is already proficient, whether in trading, investing, or looking for bounties. But it all needs a lot of time. Even an expert must have experienced fraud.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 161
you are very right about this. It seems easy but it's not easy. It involves a very high risk. I lost a lot of money. I'm just picking up. I do not recommend it at all when my close friends ask.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
In every investment, project or even on the business there is no easy way for us to earn money. All is needed hardwork to see a good result here in the crypto you just need a lot of patient so you can be able to see a good outcome after few months or if it's long will takes fee years but it is really worth it in. Many people are expecting once they said investing to crypto is very easy but behind that you need research and capital for investing and also it has risk to lose your money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It is true that making money in crypto is not easy if we do not have the skills to do much. If you can learn about crypto and spend time learning more about crypto, I think you will have a chance to make money. You need to study for what you want to do, so that you know what you should do and have a plan to reach your goal. Remember, the ones that make easy money are dealing with illegal or dirty business.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
For some people, it is easy for some It doesn't , depends on your personality and your character in trading, usually nervous characters would find it difficult to trade, I think they better do bounty programs or go find another job out there, cryptocurrency comes with risk and the higher profit comes with bigger risks ...

Not all people can trade cryptocurrency. To do this it is necessary to have experience and know the market good. Another way is to hold tokens and earn money on staking. But it is necessary to choose the most promising coins for staking to earn passive income. Here is article about different kind of staking systems https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc
And I think that you need to make money in all these two directions. For me, cryptocurrency and trading are like a single whole. Staking is an investment in a worthwhile coin for a stable income.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
If someone has good experience in their field, it will not be difficult to find money income, plus if you have the ability to make designs to create websites or related to Cryptocurrency it will make it easier for you to earn income without you having to follow bounties or trade on exchanges ..
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
That`s absolutely true, we shouldn`t believe in every promise of projects, but I think that cryptocurrency now is the easiest sphere for making money, because it`s still not as popular as others, so people can join or found new projects and in some years they really can become millionairs, I don`t know any other such sphere. If we join only trusted and prospective projects and our behaviour is careful, we easily can earn in cryptosphere
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Making money is not easy, not only in the crypto world, but in the real world it's the same. But if we try hard, things will definitely feel easy later.
I have also experienced looking for referrals for airdrops or other programs, and it is true that the results obtained are greater.
Activity: 195
Merit: 0
It is also not easy to make money in Real world Also. We have to struggle and work hard for achieving success in every field of life and cryptocurrency is also tha part of it. Also along with it is necessary to enter in Real project after researching in it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 339
https://t.me/bubbalex
Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.
That is true if you have seen an airdrop offering to give you a higher gain it is most likely to be a fake airdrop or even scam airdrop. Also, For almost two years of working as a bounty hunter I have experienced several scam, fake or failed bounties and only few to give the right amount of rewards which really makes us say that it is not really easy to make a living in cryptocurrencies.
why are you making a living on a bounty campaign? that you really can't rely on. maybe someone who has been on this forum for a long time could feel that first. but in the current situation, I don't think we can rely on the income from the campaign to meet our needs. just think of the campaign as extra income, unless you are looking for a profit in day trading that you can control yourself the daily profit you can get.
Even as a bounty manager I totally agree that bounty and drops should be considered as a bonus only and not as life money. It's very unstable profit, sometimes you get profit, sometimes not, very long delays may also happens. Although there are still some profitable bounties these days it's still not enough to cover all your needs. I guess only few people can really earn enough on bounty and most of them managers, not participants.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.
That is true if you have seen an airdrop offering to give you a higher gain it is most likely to be a fake airdrop or even scam airdrop. Also, For almost two years of working as a bounty hunter I have experienced several scam, fake or failed bounties and only few to give the right amount of rewards which really makes us say that it is not really easy to make a living in cryptocurrencies.
why are you making a living on a bounty campaign? that you really can't rely on. maybe someone who has been on this forum for a long time could feel that first. but in the current situation, I don't think we can rely on the income from the campaign to meet our needs. just think of the campaign as extra income, unless you are looking for a profit in day trading that you can control yourself the daily profit you can get.
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
For some people, it is easy for some It doesn't , depends on your personality and your character in trading, usually nervous characters would find it difficult to trade, I think they better do bounty programs or go find another job out there, cryptocurrency comes with risk and the higher profit comes with bigger risks ...

Not all people can trade cryptocurrency. To do this it is necessary to have experience and know the market good. Another way is to hold tokens and earn money on staking. But it is necessary to choose the most promising coins for staking to earn passive income. Here is article about different kind of staking systems https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
Definitely this is so true that it's not easy to make money in cryptocurrency. You have to pass through hardwork and patience upon entering into cryptocurrency business, because this type of investment takes a big risk. And crypto investment isn't an easy money scheme that you could earn everyday or in daily basis. Some can earn for a long term.

Actually, I think it is very difficult to find money especially if we are looking for a bigger one but totally, sometimes our profit in the crypto market is overflowing, however, the expenses are big also the same with a small amount that's why you need to be wise at all times, think about a heavy job that gains with low benefits compare to the light jobs, sitting with a big salary, it is hard to understand right? therefore, we need to invest our money in the long term so that it is not easy to lose.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
Ok, in fact, there are more and more earning options in the crypto industry every day. One of the good options is to launch a node. It is clear that this is not suitable for everyone, but do not lose sight of this option.
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
Frequently, Bounties that guaranteed us a fixed cost with their new coins or tokens after the finish of their mission is very silly. That is to say, I have some experience joining bounties from the most recent years and I never had such experience where I got a fix rewards dependent on the distribution given by the bounty supervisors and I accept nobody here has that experience either. Each time a bounty is done the cost or the prizes will just depend after the posting of the coins or tokens in the market.
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It wouldn't be wrong if anyone say, airdrop means scam.but i found a few legit airdrop, those are already listed on exchanges.but its shouldn't fair to join airdrop randomly, for earn money.trade is very hard to me.i usually avoid trading cause i always loss when i have a little knowledge about it. Honestly i tried a lot but unable to be an expert.really earning money is so hard
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
I don't believe anymore in airdrops that gives hundreds of dollars to the airdrop hunters, it is really a scam. Some of them were trying to get your recovery phrase that you will sign up in the form and also asking for KYC in order to get your tokens, not good to join one of them.

indeed, personally i will stay away to any airdrop project that asking for KYC
because its about our privacy my friend
and why the project need our KYC if they want to give the coin for free just give it, right ?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
It's never easy to make money anywhere else in this world, you have to work hard for it, there is no easy way of making money, if there was everyone will be rich, many people don't like taking risks and risks taking opens door to success easier, crypto investment can change your life or the other way around if you don't learn before doing anything, the choice is yours
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Yes that's correct is very hard to make money in cryptocurrency considering the fact that you need to exercise patients and hardwork. And sometimes you may not even be paid after all your work. So i think crypto trading is one the best .
Trading in crypto also has a big risk, although we can say that is the best, but very many people also lose through trading in crypto, so the point is that every job must be started with science, if it doesn't exist, then whatever the job will always be difficult for anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: