Pages:
Author

Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency - page 42. (Read 10300 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
September 03, 2020, 07:45:53 AM
If making money is 100 percent given then the entire world would be pouring their money here. It's not easy , you have select the right project and hold your nerve for a long time possibly to get profit.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
September 03, 2020, 07:40:03 AM
Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

I hope people will take your advice and it's the reality no one can exactly guess the airdrops that you received will worth or will even hit the market, not even bounty hunting is can help you make money, or even guaranty you that you will earn promoting projects, when I was active in bounty campaign the highest I received was $25 that's after three months of campaign, so don't take these stuffs seriously, or you will be disappointed.
Activity: 34
Merit: 3
September 03, 2020, 07:36:40 AM
Well, I agree 100% with you.  There is no free money and everything have something we have to do in return.  Unless we won a jackpot in gambling, or lottery, receiving a huge amount from an easy method is too good to be true.  I am not saying they are fraudulent but I am sure there is something there that we need to do in order to get those rewards.

Fraudulent are those investment that offers us a huge sum of money in return such as HYIP, Ponzi referral scheme, Multi level pyramiding scheme , etc.   It is best to do our own research before venturing to any of these offers.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 03, 2020, 07:32:39 AM
2017 was like the Golden Year for Bounty Hunters because at that time a lot of projects were not yet on where they are going and what is going to happen regarding the crypto market. Also there were less competitors at that time compared now. Today if we join bounty, there is no longer a guarantee that the certain project you are supporting will continue because of investors getting picky and project teams have also gotten smarter and bounty hunters have become choosy.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 03, 2020, 07:29:23 AM
This is true that making money in Crypto currency is not easy. I think it is not only for Crypto currency but also for any platform. But if you work hard and if you have creativity then making money will be very easy for you. In Crypto currency market are mingling with scammer that most of the time projects fall down. For this reason people can not make money easily. To make mone at first we need to free from scammer.
Activity: 81
Merit: 6
September 03, 2020, 07:27:33 AM
Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.
Pages:
Jump to: