Pages:
Author

Topic: It is not yet over as bitcoin heading toward $4,500! - page 2. (Read 973 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.

Bitcoin will not go that deep. A lot of people already turned to crypto, unlike before only few people know crypto that is why the price could drop massively. A lot of people are willing to buy the dip just before it hits low. So, I doubt if it will touch $4,500 again.
No I think as now bitcoin is at high demand and it is rising more and more so price will not stop increasing, we are now able to buy bitcoin at very nice price of 10k dollar and holding gives sure profit at the end, now increasing number of bitcoin lover is a positive sign for us holders, bitcoin will not drop to 45k this time as bitcoin is famous and it gives profits the holders so they hold fearlessly for the long time to wait selling bitcoin at the price of almost 30k.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
To be honest, I don't think that Bitcoin will fall any further from this level because we have already experienced the correction of 65% and there are some investors sitting outside to wait for little fall in the price and they will buy immediately at lower levels which will reduce their average acquisition cost and it will again bump the price in the market so even after the price fall, we won't experience it on a larger timescale. In fact, I believe that price is going to rise in the second half of this year and we might see some new all-time high levels.

Besides, bitcoin prices have been stabilizing at the range of $8,000 - $10,000. Which I think is the true price of it since I think this is how much each bitcoin cost to be mined. I previously discussed in one of my post that the fundamental value of bitcoins are tied to how much it costs to produce one unit of bitcoin and I think at this level, it is truly representing the cost of mining one unit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
the btc price has reached 6K USD I am waiting for the lowest maximum rate so I can also buy more btc at the lowest rate available because every form of investment even have ups and downs in the bitcoin market as well.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.

Bitcoin will not go that deep. A lot of people already turned to crypto, unlike before only few people know crypto that is why the price could drop massively. A lot of people are willing to buy the dip just before it hits low. So, I doubt if it will touch $4,500 again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
To be honest, I don't think that Bitcoin will fall any further from this level because we have already experienced the correction of 65% and there are some investors sitting outside to wait for little fall in the price and they will buy immediately at lower levels which will reduce their average acquisition cost and it will again bump the price in the market so even after the price fall, we won't experience it on a larger timescale. In fact, I believe that price is going to rise in the second half of this year and we might see some new all-time high levels.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin is already firmly entrenched at a price of 8000-9000 $. I am sure that in winter we will see growth even more than the previous one!
Activity: 27
The price reduction below five thousand still did not happen. But perhaps the time for this has not yet come and you need to wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 60
Hope it goes ther soon because my wallets ae now full of btcs bought at dip, pending to get profitted count on.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
could reach the bottom since rising to high at the end of 2017, at the level of $ 3000.
Activity: 69
The lowest that Bitcoin can go is $6K and it can also drop more to have more investors.
Activity: 67
If it goes to that level then a lot of people will be able to invest in the Bitcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
Bitcoin is one of the most famous coin and is always trending in the market.
The followers of bitcoin are never ever going to decrease in values and so is the value of bitcoin. We know that the issue is that bitcoin rules the hearts and the competitors are worried about this. They want to defame bitcoin in order to attract people because by market rate and fair game, altcoins can never ever beat bitcoin in any regard. Bitcoin will stay on the top of list forever no matter how hard is competition.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
If we ever reach that level then there is going be a lot of support.

Or a major panic sell...
Activity: 51
If we ever reach that level then there is going be a lot of support.
Activity: 50
Will it be any more helpful? Because even experienced btcsians thought that btcs is at its lowest point and they already invested

I think We all know that today, bitcoin values ​​are a bit pressing especially for people who invest bigger money. But it's normal in bitcoin, to go up and down in value. So it's better if we do not panic when the time comes.
If it will happen that the price will be lower than $ 5000, then many people can affor to invest in that case and they will get more by the time bitcoin will start up again in value.
Activity: 76
I do not think that this will go any further down that support level.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

Bitcoin had gone through a lot, the market crashed really hard a lot just and still take a look how cryptocurrency price and demand grew. So, just fasten your seat belt and relax, market crash is not a permanent thing. It is part of the normal crypto market.

Here, I will only add the following: the market has touched once its bottom this year. I guess that 2018 will not shock us more with the prices for the cryptocurrency. I believe that Bitcoin price will go up.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683

It is still so expensive since the price of it last 4 years ago. I am still good with Bitcoin and will never go out in it.
Look at bitcoin now, it has done some little pump and going again down, but we could talk after 2/3 months and price of it will be X time bigger, it is just a big mistery how much it will be worth but for me this coin will never die.
Not to spoil your high hopes and beliefs to bitcoin but anything into this cryptoworld don't really have the guarantee that it wont die but if we do just base into its demand and popularity then it would really be hard to believe that bitcoin wont sustain anymore longer until to the future. We keep on speculating back since this post was created where we do believe btc will drop as a low on 4k but eventually we didn't able to reach out and when the price hits up on 6k then it suddenly change its trend and gradually increase.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252

It is still so expensive since the price of it last 4 years ago. I am still good with Bitcoin and will never go out in it.
Look at bitcoin now, it has done some little pump and going again down, but we could talk after 2/3 months and price of it will be X time bigger, it is just a big mistery how much it will be worth but for me this coin will never die.
Activity: 74
Bitcoin is one of the most famous coin and is always trending in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: