Pages:
Author

Topic: It is not yet over as bitcoin heading toward $4,500! - page 6. (Read 973 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 11
In February the BTC started to bounce back from $6,000!

Now the BTC price is $7,600, and I expect to start bouncing back at $7,000!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
I can actually see Bitcoin heading lower, as looking from a long-term perspective Bitcoin starting 2017 out with just crossing the $1,000 threshold, which it had not done in 3 years prior, so now even keeping at or above the $2,000 mark would actually be doing quite well. So dropping into the $3,000 - $4,000 range would not necessarily spell gloom and doom long-term and as many feel, would be quite healthy.

I know this sentiment is probably no consolation for those who have recently bough at higher levels, especially $10k+ prices, but keep in mind that even those who may have bought at the high in 2013 were made whole again by having a little patience. It took 3 years from 2013/2014 to return to previous highs, but I believe the market and interest is a lot greater now than it was back then, so worse case I would expect maybe half that amount of time.

This still means you may need to sit on your hands until 2019-2020, but then again you should really only be investing money that you don't immediately need. The same would be true of investing in the stock market, most people do not pluck $20,000 down in the market and expect to cash out $30,000 a month later, but instead look to keep that money invested for a number of years, well now Bitcoin is entering that same cycle.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.
I guess you are making the best move in waiting for the bitcoin price to fall down. I know you are prepared there in getting or buying bitcoin in a low price. Since you are already experience doing business of investment in bitcoin then your trust with the system is already build up and I know that you are gaining also from the previous investment you have. Since you ranked up already which means you are much aware how the system works. Even a newbie could understand how the system works and if possible some of them will be able to get or buy bitcoin as well and think of it as an investment. As we all know that bitcoin has gaining popularity all over the world and it will be a matter of time that this system will be a phenomena of this generation. Hopefully I could grow also with bitcoin.  
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
Bitcoin price has been dipping for the past few days. It is definitely a good opportunity for those who have got a lot of money, they would invest now and become millionaire in future.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
The was a time when bitcoin went from  $0.85 to 28 and clash to $3! IF you have followed bitcoin chart you will notice many of this related patterns.
Since middle of December that we have a reversals in price of bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, we have seeing a progressive bearish market. Bitcoin is heading toward  $4,500 and I hope we are all prepared to buy at the lowest price.
  For now , bitcoin price still descending, reaching about 7k , different reactions arise regarding this , some people wants to go down deeper so that they will instantly buy for investment , but most of crypto holders wants bitcoin to maintain price inclination because I believed it is one of the barometer for global adoption of bitcoin.
The global adoption of bitcoin is very possible, since a lot of countries already are accepting it as a form of their payments. Talking about heading its price to $4500 is also possible, its a chance for us to invest. No need to worry about the decrease because its a chance for investment and some time come it will rise again for sure.
Activity: 210
  For now , bitcoin price still descending, reaching about 7k , different reactions arise regarding this , some people wants to go down deeper so that they will instantly buy for investment , but most of crypto holders wants bitcoin to maintain price inclination because I believed it is one of the barometer for global adoption of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I'm so disappointed to these people who post on their speculations of btc going deeper and lower. We are all speculating of rise before btc reached $20k but now most of them are about spreading FUD that they even wish it go for less than $100.
Activity: 57
yes I am ready to buy btcs yup! As soon as the price will fall I will start investing in it
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
I had your same opinion, but now there are some signs that the bulls might win the battle however. Of course, the recent rise may well be just a bulltrap. Nothing is set yet.
I can see the price is moving at a pattern like bump then correction and then bump and correction so the price crossed $10K now and I don't think the price will fall again below $10k so it is just the long recovery process of a big crash from $19K to $6000.

It WAS a bulltrap alas. And I didn't sell anything, alas. Now (or soon) it would be possible to buy back BTCs at a discounted price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Yes and it would be a good way for poor people to invest on bitcoin. This could potentially open the markets to new investors.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
I don't really think that it would be heading towards $4,500 again ,
I think that it would now be going up and would be staying in $10,000 above .
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Historical Prices are really not good to start with. And if that were true your basis in the highlighted text you posted has already happen, as it already have reached 5,900$ and got back up at 11,900$ and then go down to 9,300$. Also with the market participation growing expect a lot more volatility going as the new entrants will be involve in the mix. 4,500$ is not an impossible bottom but looking at how the market is not letting Bitcoin go down 9,000$ I don't think it will reach your prediction.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
I had your same opinion, but now there are some signs that the bulls might win the battle however. Of course, the recent rise may well be just a bulltrap. Nothing is set yet.
Well I think this bull hit will be continuing till the price reaches to the highest point. Bitcoins have suffered a lot and now they must keep going upwards. If the scene become inverted, people will lose faith in bitcoins and there may be chance they leave them and join something else for their living. Hence, bitcoins must show some upward step, enough of staying in medico level.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

But it didn't happen because the pattern that was created before doesn't guarantee us to be repeated again this year. As we can see, bitcoin has go the other way when it fall to 5,000$ which many have thought it will go deeper a bit more. But if it will going to hit 4,500$, so be it. Let's buy it then.

I think all of us here are aware of that issue which tackles about bitcoins high and low price. I could say that its not really over for its price did not decreased  to $7k. I believe it will continue to rise for many people were keen about bitcoin. However, these effects were just because of its demand and supply, we all know that bitcoin has a limited amount and if a lot of people were using it meaning bitcoin will have a higher value because of its scarcity and it is already useful in our community. Its volatility lies in hand of many people, so lets continue supporting bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

But it didn't happen because the pattern that was created before doesn't guarantee us to be repeated again this year. As we can see, bitcoin has go the other way when it fall to 5,000$ which many have thought it will go deeper a bit more. But if it will going to hit 4,500$, so be it. Let's buy it then.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Yes nothing is certain this time because others prediction maybe it just a bulltrap the current price. Morever, I can see were not heading toward $4500. Instead, price maybe this time will continues slowly to uptrend in the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Yes it is true that bitcoin have a good future and we know that bitcoin is the digital form of money so we can use this money for online payments across the world So it is true that bitcoin is not yet over bitcoin has the potential to grow in the market and it will be much better if the countries start buying and selling through this digital currency.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
I can see the price is moving at a pattern like bump then correction and then bump and correction so the price crossed $10K now and I don't think the price will fall again below $10k so it is just the long recovery process of a big crash from $19K to $6000.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Activity: 27
It wont go below 5000. This is just the holidays especially the chinese new year when people sell their coins so they have enough money for the holidays coupled with new investors who panicked during the fall and some negative news about bitcoin that are surely works of the whales who want to manipulate the price. It aint gonna be down for long. It will zoom back to 19k and maybe reach 20k this year.

Can you tell me facts of what's the relation between chinese new year and cryptocurrency?
The price had gone down because some of the investor's don't have balls to hold their investment and they are easily swayed with the current FUD's right now.
Pages:
Jump to: