Pages:
Author

Topic: It is not your fault that you are loosing in trading! - page 13. (Read 22149 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
trade has taken up a large part of my capital because of the lack of proper decision making among the many strata of the strategies applied by other users to continue to win. choosing the best coins and having a good trend is absolute to be able to reach profit targets on trading activities. do analysis carefully and be more patient to achieve profit targets
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
I agree on your statement. I suggest must accept the fact and stop repenting on your faults because it's normal especially  risking money by doing trading which is  since  only have specific strategy and full of knowledge can prevent doing mistakes and etc.

If you don't want to have another mistakes then be smart next time!  Be ready before jumping in ! Make a TA always to reduce risky situation because in fact it's up to us how to handle it even though it's very risky.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
that's a good thought. Because most traders lose money because they are not careful in financial management. that's true, most of them invest with emotion and don't know how to cut losses.
This is also a great lesson for traders who failed in 2018.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
I agree.

Manage your risk. Know what you are stepping unto. Do not just jump into conclusions or just in an imaginary profit.
Always go for the impossible. Be prepared for what could happen and not just being dragged by pumps and dumps.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I was thinking this morning and trying to used my trading experienced in analyzing my past performance in trading but I came to conclusions that most times that I lose,  my predictions of market directions is right just that something unexpected happened along the way.
Because of this unexpected reactions in market cycles that is why we should learn on how to manage risk.  Since there are many indicators and we can not used all of them at the same time I believe that there is no way we would be successful in trading except we learned how to manage risk and reduce our risk as minimum as possible.
2019, is here,  are we going to continue in losing trade?  I have decided to love my capital more than profits this year and I am not going to take much risky trade this year.
I think that you have no wrong in marlet predictions let say you think it will up from this point and it is a high chance to up but, the thing is your mind and emotions which was definitely affecting most of your decision making in buying or selling. My experience is good from traditional trading but once i tried margin trading i am losing for a span of 4 months and now i feel like im going back to natural trading and manage my emotion again.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Life's but a walking shadow!
If you are trader you need to promote your coin that you have to up the value if you sell your coins you lose your money too and other will be affected and they will lose their money also because they affected on the dumping price.
How do you promote a coin you're hodling?,and what form of trade does this your analysis relate to,if you're a long term trader you buy coins with the intention of selling later,whie short term traders move coins in and out stacking up little profits most times,i do not see how one can promote a coin.
I think only when whales/people who own large assets either sell or buy that the price and value of a coin could be affected,if you own a less significant amount,your sale wouldn't change much
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Our method could be same when predict the price movement but indeed crypto was unpredictable but blamed the market when we loss is not good because the fault also belongs to us the traders and rather than blamed someone when we lost then we have to review again our trading results to avoid upcoming loss
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Everyone has an obligationas a trader. If you are trader you need to promote your coin that you have to up the value if you sell your coins you lose your money too and other will be affected and they will lose their money also because they affected on the dumping price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
True, sometimes kissing in trading may not be your fault but still yet,  there is still a huge possibility that a lot of traders contributed to their many loss because of implusive selling and buying of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
trading is a game of chances, too.  the risks are really great!  this is reality.
Risk is not a big problem mate you will have to be ready for it so be brave and face those risk to obtain the great output from your talent and skill as a trader. Those who loose only Because they are selling at panic. It is not good to trade at panic mean.  So never make this fault to sell at fallen price as this act make people lose specially the New users.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
This is exactly what I have been trying to tell people! Your experience and expertise doesn't matter in bitcoin, you can be an amazing trader, you have no fault in the trading because there are things that nobody expects happening in bitcoin. How could anyone have guessed someone would sell a ton of bitcoin all at once when Craig did it, everything looked like bitcoin price was bound to go up and 6.5 thousand looked like the minimum bitcoin will be and it was all sunshine however one unexpected thing led to another and here we are the price is low.

Nobody, not even warren buffet could make great trades too many times in a row in bitcoin. A friend of mine turned 0.7 bitcoins into 40 bitcoins and lost about 15 bitcoins recently, he is still in profit but even the best traders will lose money eventually because unexpected things keep happening in this space.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Your actions were the cause of your losses, but you shouldn't blame yourself. As a trader, you know that such thing might happen and there's a possibility that you will lose all of your investments.

I know that whenever a token/coin price went up and you sold at a lower price, most traders (if not all) think that "if only I waited and didn't sell yet, I should have gained more......." something like that or vice versa when you bought. I experienced that, but realized that thoughts like "if only" will just make you regret and blame yourself more which is not good. We have our own techniques in trading, but regardless of that, think carefully before buying/selling (decide the coin/token and the price to sell/buy) and be contented with the outcome (don't worry too much about the price being higher/lower after my orders were filled). That's what I do.

PS. I'm not that kind of trader that uses TA, signals etc. as the basis of my trading decision. I just go with the flow whenever the market is active.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
2019, is here,  are we going to continue in losing trade?  I have decided to love my capital more than profits this year and I am not going to take much risky trade this year.
We are all doing trading not to lose money but rather we are striving to earn profits. Unexpected events do happen like price reversal on what we have predicted
which isn't a surprising thing.Proper risk management is always been a crucial thing to consider anytime because if you do lack this kind of thing then expect handling your
capital would really be very difficult.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I was thinking this morning and trying to used my trading experienced in analyzing my past performance in trading but I came to conclusions that most times that I lose,  my predictions of market directions is right just that something unexpected happened along the way.
Because of this unexpected reactions in market cycles that is why we should learn on how to manage risk.  Since there are many indicators and we can not used all of them at the same time I believe that there is no way we would be successful in trading except we learned how to manage risk and reduce our risk as minimum as possible.

Or perhaps you're wrong for not expecting these so called unexpected events. Making losses from time to time is not your fault because it happens to the very best traders but making an overall loss is generally going to be an indication that you're doing something wrong.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think you are confusing yourself between trading and investing for a long term. If you trade and make losses, then it is clear that you are actually doing something wrong or made some bad calls. If you are doing short term trading, then you can easily cut out your losses. You have full control over your investment during trading and can control your losses to full extent.
On other hand, if you are making loss in your long term investment due to sudden change in market, then it is not completely your fault since you would have no control over it.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Imo, every lose on trading is trader fault. Yeah i lose a lot too in trading, i already do analyze and etc but still lose. I can't blame market or other thing such as something 'unexpected', its just me not doing more deep analyze and too greedy with profit. With this, i can easily learn from my mistakes and thats how trader should do in my opinion.

We can't blame anyone but ourselves if we either lose or win. Those unexpected events is beyond our control so obviously, we can't do anything about it.

And as how much or how deep our analysis of the market, it might do on other directions because this market is based on speculation plus there's the factor of manipulation as well. In addition if we did mistakes in the past so let that be a lesson and hope that we learn something out of it so that we won't repeat. So best of luck to all traders this 2019.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
Losing? Is somewhat we all experience at this days.  Losing won't be the way to loss our hope and always think of nothing in the future. For me,  it encourage me and to find ways that could made me profitable even in the dips.
Many were losing and they just leave easily, which is absolutely wrong.
Losing is a part of our trading journey,  that's why we should accept it and not to be way to make us down.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Technical analysis is just one of the many parts in trading. We can't just rely on the technical analysis we need to control our emotions, and market psychology to contribute to our trade decision.it is indeed risk management play a big part in cryptocurrencies market since its a speculative market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
Trading is tough and noone fits perfectly to requirements of this speculative market. Losing is part of game so accepting it will be  big plus for traders. Professional trader knows how to handle losses which mainly increase due to emotional nature of human pyschology. Emotions should be controlled by traders who wanna to achieve his trading plan.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253

It is not always your fault in trading because there are instance that is beyond your skills, but you can't really always blame the market if your trading always goes wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: