Pages:
Author

Topic: It is time for Bounty hunters to hold/hodl - page 8. (Read 8746 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

All the earned tokens I have are in my wallet and are waiting for the high point when the big growth comes. I believe that soon such a good time for bounty hunters will come.
I do agree with you. We have suffered enough last year, but now every hunter should hold their patience for a bit more time! Most of the altcoins are growing, even some dead projects like Traxion start working by seeing the recent market pump. Because of it, Traxion hunters get 5-10 ETH, where everyone gave up on this project. It means good time is coming for the hunters, it is time to hodl, not to sell!
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
I also think that the time for the Bounty campaign has not come yet. You need to wait a bit to really hit the bank and earn a good amount of money.
in my opinion there is still a bounty that we can follow to campaign and get profits but of course it requires precision in choosing a good project of course
and it is not easy to find a good project and it can generate big profits.
not all burp, so if you can find it, you will benefit.
a bounty hunter can be profitable if he can do it well and correctly, Hold may be a good choice now because the market is in pretty good condition.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
This is true, the old days of recieving rewards or tokens while the price is high is over. Most of the tokens I recieved after a bounty campaign has low prices and need to hold it first and wait for its price to go up before selling it. Some bounty hunters are still selling their low priced tokens after they recieved it and this act contributed to further dumping of the price in the market. I used to hold my bitcoin holdings before, now I'm also hodling tokens that I've got from bounty campaigns.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I also think that the time for the Bounty campaign has not come yet. You need to wait a bit to really hit the bank and earn a good amount of money.
in my opinion there is still a bounty that we can follow to campaign and get profits but of course it requires precision in choosing a good project of course
Activity: 257
You are right. Bounty hunters should hold their tokens. Because the crypto market is pumping well and every coin price is increasing. Like recently added Menapay coin has increased 100% after listing on CMC! Menapay bounty hunters are very much happy as the Harmony and Quant hunters. So, it is better to hold hunting tokens to get a better value!
Activity: 728

All the earned tokens I have are in my wallet and are waiting for the high point when the big growth comes. I believe that soon such a good time for bounty hunters will come.
Activity: 266
The trend has changed now, because when the tokens are given to hunters, the project will still be under development. It is when the project is fully developed that the token gets value. So it is better to hold than to dump the tokens that early.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
People should have a hodl portfolio for long term and Portfolios they take profit from hodl most times isn't profitable. Take profit and wait for the long run.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Token that got on high volume exchange immediately after ICO are better held than token on fake volume trade. The price at listing maybe the highest in the next one year. The reason is that exchange listing and trade is more than the old tokenomics, lot of developments and many traders are more confident with high volume exchanges.
Activity: 426
I think that now is the time that you need to keep everything that you have to sell until it is time to wait until good growth begins and then look at the market Is it worth selling what you have
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
if i get some tokens or coins from bounties, i never sell it immediately. it will dumped for a few months since it listed on market. but, if the project was good, i think it's worth for us to hold the tokens or coins. it will be pump again. so, be patient and hold your coins.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
It's a two way affair,  you hold as and they dump without rising, you dump some and they rise. My style is I sell 50% and hold 50% and buy back if there is a fall and I believe in the project
Activity: 509
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
it depends on the coins or project and also to the bounty hunter..if the coins is pricey why dont you sell it and buy again when the price is down
I think that the time of the hunters has not yet come. But maybe in 3-4 months there will be more Bounty campaigns and the prize fund will definitely be more.
Activity: 442
Every coin i got from bounty dropping 1/100 before i receive them. I don't think there is any viable option besides holding them.
Me too, the money I earn through bonus campaigns is often very low value. Most ICOs only increase in value during the first period listed on the transaction. But bonus campaigns only pay hunters after a few months, at which point the bounty hunter receives only worthless coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
it depends on the coins or project and also to the bounty hunter..if the coins is pricey why dont you sell it and buy again when the price is down
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

Now there are not so many good ICO projects, as it was before, and even if they sometimes collect a sufficient amount of funds for their development, their tokens, as a rule, fall very much in price compared to the ICO price. Therefore, many investors now believe that it is better to buy tokens not in the initial period of the ICO, even with a big discount, but after the tokens drop in price after entering the stock exchange.
Therefore, if we are confident in the growth of a project, it will be better for now to really accumulate and retain the purchased or earned new tokens of such projects.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1131
I think the best opportunities for a reward hunter are to participate in as many campaigns as possible,In order to obtain as many symbols as possible and to keep them in a safe place,Waiting for the right time to conclude the appropriate deal,Then enjoy the profits after all the labor is tedious.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
It just does not accept the fix for now, I can assume that even a year ago bounty hunter has retained their coins. After a fortnight they are waiting for the increase in the value of the currency. In fact for the token market their coins no value at the time so holding them is mandatory.
Activity: 311
I am also holding my tokens, because it does not make any sense to sell them right now for a small amount. But I am sure that those projects just need time for their development and will raise in price in the nearest future.
Pages:
Jump to: