Pages:
Author

Topic: It took only 11 days to go from 639 to 1148 last time - page 2. (Read 6401 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Back in the days it happen really fast but I agree about the fact it will not happen so fast anymore due to the fact that its more stable than ever.

Yeah, that is true. The general consensus is that we won't see any rapid retreats (to say $2xx levels) anytime soon.
We may not be minting profits like the good old days, but at least there is less fear of rapid drops.

I agree due to the fact that its more stable it has some down but also a lot of positive sides and it will rise soon or later but not with super big numbers anymore.
Its logical and I think that its not bad at all.
I'd actually prefer the more stable patterns that bitcoin has been following recently rather than quick ups and downs; those don't only screw with traders and investors, but buyers and sellers of products as well, who have to rapidly change prices to keep with bitcoins price. It also makes people less likely to invest in bitcoin. That said, I think we'll see 700 hold for at least the next week before we get more momentum upwards.

This one could be a decent observation but i don't think we can see some stability of prices since many people are yet talking,speculating and buying bitcoins for their own goods so i think the mere we can experience for todays are little up,downs and surge of prices, and actually its normally happen since in my observation the prices of bitcoins will go uptrend when the nov-jan season is about to approach, i dont have any explanation why but we can actually see the price is rising.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 3172
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
Though I'm pretty bullish on bitcoin, I have to play the skeptic here and say that trying to predict future prices based on old data is kinda fruitless.  I know that's what technical analysis is all about, but I don't buy any of that.  Sure, bitcoin could pop to $10K tomorrow.  A lot of things can.  But just because we had a crazy exponential price increase in 2013 doesn't necessarily mean that it will happen again.

Having said that, go $700!!

There is a considerable higher amount of bitcoins around nowadays. So historically comparing the price of each unit makes little sense.
Let's talk market cap, and all of the sudden $10k/BTC is a probability.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
Back in the days it happen really fast but I agree about the fact it will not happen so fast anymore due to the fact that its more stable than ever.

Yeah, that is true. The general consensus is that we won't see any rapid retreats (to say $2xx levels) anytime soon.
We may not be minting profits like the good old days, but at least there is less fear of rapid drops.

I agree due to the fact that its more stable it has some down but also a lot of positive sides and it will rise soon or later but not with super big numbers anymore.
I'd actually prefer the more stable patterns that bitcoin has been following recently rather than quick ups and downs; those don't only screw with traders and investors, but buyers and sellers of products as well, who have to rapidly change prices to keep with bitcoins price. It also makes people less likely to invest in bitcoin. That said, I think we'll see 700 hold for at least the next week before we get more momentum upwards.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014
Thank you for this reminder so I don't take a month long vacation.  It is very stable so I am thinking a 22 day rally instead of 11.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 71
Is it worth putting money in right now? I'm considering it but I'm not sure if it is worth waiting for a dip and then making money off of that. So far the market is giving me confidence, however I am getting increasingly nervous and I don't know if it is worth the risk for something that is quite erratic.

I am definitely leaning towards taking advantage of this opportunity right now, though.

You should buy now, there may not be any dip lower than this
Year end price will be at least 1500-3000
I don't think anyone wants to miss that train.....

Buying right now can be good but I do not think that we gonna reach the price of 1500-3000 this year its just way too much if you are asking me.
We should wait on a better moment for selling.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
There was this Willy bot last time I heard Smiley
Activity: 84
I love how people are referencing to that mythical ATH Cheesy ! I prefer a 0,01$ increase every day than big bounces. That's better for you to accumulate Grin !

You should accumulate at a faster pace
Btc up 3.13% since yesterday and I expect another 3% by next week

1 whale buying in could easily move the price 10 or 20% or maybe even more....
If the Etf's launch, wall Street money could triple the price in day  of a few fund managers put in 0.1%...

Get them while they are still under 1000 is my advice because when the whales move in it will be too late for normal people to afford whole bitcoins....

To me the whales moving in is a given, it's only a matter of time. The first true bitcoin etf got stuck in the red tape, but it will go online sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Back in the days it happened fast but I think these days it will never be so fast anymore due to the fact that its way more stable.
Most likely it will now take weeks to do this honestly, I think its logical thinking.

it's very possible. the only reason it hasn't happened is because bitcoin's been pretty dead for a long, long time. this time around if there was the prospect of something really dramatic happening there are many, many more people watching and more options to get on board. there ain't that many more coins for sale.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Back in the days it happened fast but I think these days it will never be so fast anymore due to the fact that its way more stable.
Most likely it will now take weeks to do this honestly, I think its logical thinking.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Is it worth putting money in right now? I'm considering it but I'm not sure if it is worth waiting for a dip and then making money off of that. So far the market is giving me confidence, however I am getting increasingly nervous and I don't know if it is worth the risk for something that is quite erratic.

I am definitely leaning towards taking advantage of this opportunity right now, though.

You should buy now, there may not be any dip lower than this
Year end price will be at least 1500-3000
I don't think anyone wants to miss that train.....
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

legendary
Activity: 1036
It's taken 15 days to go from 639 to 700 THIS TIME.

We'll see 950 before the end of the year. We'll see 350 in January 2017. Sell in December, buy in January.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Though I'm pretty bullish on bitcoin, I have to play the skeptic here and say that trying to predict future prices based on old data is kinda fruitless.  I know that's what technical analysis is all about, but I don't buy any of that.  Sure, bitcoin could pop to $10K tomorrow.  A lot of things can.  But just because we had a crazy exponential price increase in 2013 doesn't necessarily mean that it will happen again.

Having said that, go $700!!
Activity: 1042
Merit: 273
Seems we won't see this cuz price is going down is is just some spike or just something else
Think that maybe this will be bad if this comes back to 600
Currently the price is almost $700 and you can expect to see it rising to any amount from now till end of the year. There would not be anything like the price going down because these are ember months that may command lots of purchases.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I love how people are referencing to that mythical ATH Cheesy ! I prefer a 0,01$ increase every day than big bounces. That's better for you to accumulate Grin !

If the Etf's launch, wall Street money could triple the price in day  of a few fund managers put in 0.1%...

Get them while they are still under 1000 is my advice because when the whales move in it will be too late for normal people to afford whole bitcoins....

I think if people accumulate bitcoin fast (aggressive buying) will mean another bubble for bitcoin.  This will somehow increase bitcoin price in a faster pace but will hurt bitcoin in the long run.  Just like what happen in 2013, where everyone jump in to bitcoin at 1k USD the all of a sudden when the bubble burst the price plummet down to sub 300 USD.  Many people lost in this bubble.  I would rather have a small increment each day.  Safer and more healthy to bitcoin community.
I would  like to see the same thing too which  bitcoins price is  gradually  increasing  and not  doing hard  pumps   just  like what  on previous  years  on bitcoin price movement which  leads a hard crash down again  to  dump the price but as we can see on bitcoins  price now   its   slowly  rising  up and  not doing  the hard  pump which we could really say that  it may fall its price  but  not as hard  just  like what happen before.
yes mate i think the value is really getting attention with investors seeing adoption for the service really working good and the more
they see that it really exist and its really giving good profits if they invest with it the more chances of attracting them to join and make
their entry making btc price more stable and keeps moving up, hope it will continue like this.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722

I think if people accumulate bitcoin fast (aggressive buying) will mean another bubble for bitcoin.  This will somehow increase bitcoin price in a faster pace but will hurt bitcoin in the long run.  Just like what happen in 2013, where everyone jump in to bitcoin at 1k USD the all of a sudden when the bubble burst the price plummet down to sub 300 USD.  Many people lost in this bubble.  I would rather have a small increment each day.  Safer and more healthy to bitcoin community.
I would  like to see the same thing too which  bitcoins price is  gradually  increasing  and not  doing hard  pumps   just  like what  on previous  years  on bitcoin price movement which  leads a hard crash down again  to  dump the price but as we can see on bitcoins  price now   its   slowly  rising  up and  not doing  the hard  pump which we could really say that  it may fall its price  but  not as hard  just  like what happen before.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

Pages:
Jump to: