Pages:
Author

Topic: It was bitcoin 2017. It will be ethereum 2018. - page 2. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
Ethereum has this smooth and natural growing curve that is wonderful, also this platform now has most authentic and large realtime business, with more to come. But lets not forget that ETH too got the huge boost due to bitcoin itself. The day when ethereum market cap exceeds that of bitcoin, if that happens,  will mark a historic day in crypto!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Yes, ethereum always seemed to be a big alternative to the bitcoin. I also think that ethereum has a huge potential. However, for a while when you want to send your ethereum from mew to other exchanges or when you want to trade on etherdelta, you face high gwei prices and under that you have to wait a lot. If ethereum corrects these problems, it would very powerful this year.
Activity: 518
Yes there is a big possibility that this year will be ethereum's year due to increasing price of ethereum as well as tons of ICOs ethereum based and most payment accepted for ICOs are ethereum.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
The year 2017 was the year bitcoin with $1000 and ended with almost $20,000.

Will it be wise and reasonable to say that this year will be ethereum year looking at what is happening now in the exchange floor?

yes! I think that every coin has a big posibility in the market this 2018! bitcoin did it and I think other coins can. And etherium is one of the major contender for that place this 2018.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Well if BTC does $1k to $19k why not ethereum ? is a great platform to use and most of the new coins are based on ethereum.
I think technically ETH is over Bitcoin, but just remember it also was ethereum year in 2017 it climbed form 10$ to 371$ and now to 1.3k.
Still bitcoin will be a reserve currency for a while since it is more easily accessible/buyable than ethereum, but since bitcoins transaction fees are ridiculous this could change soon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
i would say it is possible. but still ethereum will not beat bitcoin price this 2018. it might pump a bit but i would say the farthest ether might reach is around $10k this 2018. umlike bitcoin. BTC has been there for many years now and widely accepted anywhere in the world, as for ETH it is still on infancy stages even our own widely know and used wallet in our country does not support yet Ethereum, so maybe by time that ethereum will be highly accessible i would say it would make much attention resulting in high demand on the investors, high demand with little supply will surely make it’s prices skyrocket..
Activity: 37
In order for Eth to hit something close to 20k, the market cap must be huge! I'm not seeing it with these regulations that are threatening the cryptos. Investors are afraid.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I hold lots of ethereum Smiley hope what you say will be true in 2018 <3

Yeah it is true just hold it and you will see the outcome if it will rise to the moon but it is in the moon already now it is nearly 0.1btc per 1 eth.
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
With MAJORS, yes. It was Bitcoin in 2017, and it will be Ethereum in 2018. However, unpopular altcoins do 20X all the time...
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
Ethereum will have a massive breakout year this I am confident of as well but does it have to come at the expense of bitcoin? People are trying to always battle them against one another but they can both have success without the flippening occuring. I mean cmon not only one coin is going to have success here!

I think all etherium supporter wait for this run of etherium itself.
Etherium is one of the strongest us after bitcoin so i dont have doubt that etherium will go higher again.
Activity: 84

Will it be wise and reasonable to say that this year will be ethereum year looking at what is happening now in the exchange floor?

OK, let's guess Ethereum will reach $20K by December 2018. What will happen to Bitcoin then? What do you think, guys?
Activity: 477

I don't think so, when bitcoin price up altcoin price down, when fiat price up all cryptocurrency down, but sometimes when bitcoin price down altcoin price up. There are many good altcoin project not just Ethereum.
Activity: 345
The Ethereum is a very promising coin. It will grow and I think this year will show their best side. I'm waiting for$ 3000 for Ethereum.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
It's may be now is the year of the ethereum but their is also a prediction of bitcoin to go up to $60k also this year, so it might be goo to hold this both for long terms.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
I think this 2018 ethereum will have a great  increase and will be the favorite of many investors, but still bitcoin will have the highest value in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
Yeah, I wish ETH will take what it deserves but I do not think ETH will make x20, it will make max x8 end of the year.
Activity: 210
Well if BTC does $1k to $19k why not ethereum ? is a great platform to use and most of the new coins are based on ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911

ethereum is one of the currencies that will cause a Real Threat against bitcoin.
from 2015 until today ethereum do well and gain more trust.
price keep rising and will replace bitcoin cash in future.

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
2018 will be better for Cardano than Ethereum
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I believe it will happen, by the end of 2018 the ethereum will rise to 50,000 USD. See from the market cap it is true that 2018 will belong to etherum. although the rise is not as big as bitcoin, but etherum will become very popular.
Pages:
Jump to: