Pages:
Author

Topic: It was bitcoin 2017. It will be ethereum 2018. - page 5. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It's obvious that ETH is much better than BTC now. But I don't think that we should expect huge growth like x20 or more. The market cap is already very high, so we can see ETH going up to $5000-6000 during the year.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I'm also betting a lot bigger on ETH than BTC. Even for 2017 ETH still did a lot better than BTC, pulling an x100 while BTC did x15 or so.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
The year 2017 was the year bitcoin with $1000 and ended with almost $20,000.

Will it be wise and reasonable to say that this year will be ethereum year looking at what is happening now in the exchange floor?
Yeah,I think so,the price of ethereum may hit upto $3000 in this year due to the availability of ethereum is high when compared to bitcoins but surely there will be a chance of getting surpass the market cap value of bitcoin.Already ethereum price is climbing up and it is a sign that this year will be ethereum's year.So it is wise to invest on ethereum as soon as possible.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Will it be wise and reasonable to say that this year will be ethereum year looking at what is happening now in the exchange floor?
Have ETH in my hand already. Make it come true.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11

We can even see decline in BTC price but eth is simply going forward and breaking new ATH. Yes I do agree this is the year for Ethereum, many new ICOs will lunch this year which creates good buy wall, exchanges will and some offer already trading pairs with ETH because it's cheaper in terms of fees and fast transactions.  Vitalik is a really hard working dude who will do everything he can do make this a reality.  When you look at bitcoin on the other hand it is unstable,  to many forks and people being like children and fighting over BTC and BCH. Bitcoin is losing dominance lvl it is at around 30% and few months down the road it was at around 50% market cap dominance. This is the year of Ethereum in fact and other altcoins. Bitcoin will soon even trade for far less.

This is my opinion,  you don't have to agree if you don't think the same.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
The price of ETH should be close to bitcoin this year, because ETH is technically over bitcoin. However, the application of eth is more and more extensive.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
Ethereum will have a massive breakout year this I am confident of as well but does it have to come at the expense of bitcoin? People are trying to always battle them against one another but they can both have success without the flippening occuring. I mean cmon not only one coin is going to have success here!
Activity: 322
I am also viewing Ethereum this year as you. The awareness of aEthereum as the potent of the cryptoecosystem is unfolding. So the value will soar.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

Pages:
Jump to: