Author

Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A) - page 3346. (Read 824000 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 335
https://t.me/CRYPTOVlKING
Atalanta really played well this season CL. Yesterday they could have done better defending those two shots in dying minutes. This was their maiden CL and to survive through till quarterfinal is very impressive. Atalanta don't have good defense , hopefully they would find some good options.

I am glad with the way they have played in CL.
I am happy to see what Atalanta did in their last match in Champions Leauge. It is impressive match from Atalanta and if Neymar did not have such a missed shot that became a keypass for Marquinhos, Atalanta would have won the match and had a position in semi-final round. As it is life, they have to accept the result and should enjoy what they have finished this season. Amazing.

They don't have good defenders, maybe but I think there are more things from their whole tactics. Like Barcelona, with their tactics, they have never been a good team with records in minimum conceded goals.

It is a bit unfortunate they didn't go through, but for a teams first participation in Champions league, it is a huge achievement. They won't repeat that for a long time.This season was quite a chaotic one and they used it perfectly.

Could've they done more? I think they did, but that's life and football.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
Atalanta really played well this season CL. Yesterday they could have done better defending those two shots in dying minutes. This was their maiden CL and to survive through till quarterfinal is very impressive. Atalanta don't have good defense , hopefully they would find some good options.

I am happy to see what Atalanta did in their last match in Champions Leauge. It is impressive match from Atalanta and if Neymar did not have such a missed shot that became a keypass for Marquinhos, Atalanta would have won the match and had a position in semi-final round. As it is life, they have to accept the result and should enjoy what they have finished this season. Amazing.

They don't have good defenders, maybe but I think there are more things from their whole tactics. Like Barcelona, with their tactics, they have never been a good team with records in minimum conceded goals.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
in a shadow of Atalanta CL performance, Frosinone made a come-back in their Serie A play-off match with Pordenone, 0:2 and qualify for a final with Spezia
since Chievo is out, i do not have preference to either of these two, and hopefully they will stay just a season in Serie A Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Atalanta was not that bad as the final result is showing, I think that if there was two games instead of one, Atalanta could even pass through
New chance next year, all I can say is: congrats!

Activity: 476
Merit: 62
Atalanta was not that bad as the final result is showing, I think that if there was two games instead of one, Atalanta could even pass through
Yeah maybe with 2 legs it might be possible but that's all for Atalanta, they missed a golden opportunity to pass to the next round this season... Hope they will make a better performance next season in Serie A and CL!
Big difference between these two teams was experience even PSG done good job but Atlanta was on target from start till end just Injury time give them this series shock now they have good opportunity and hopefully they will perform better in next years Serie A and Champions League editions.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Yeah maybe with 2 legs it might be possible but that's all for Atalanta, they missed a golden opportunity to pass to the next round this season... Hope they will make a better performance next season in Serie A and CL!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Btw, I am still positive for Atalanta in their Champions League run, I am very confident in their big chances to beat PSG and confirm their strength
an @~2.80 to win is a good odd to catch

I have some doubts about it.
Atalanta Team is of course strong team in this season, for sure.
But in European competition is a sort of newbie Sad meanwhile PSG is a strong, well established team with a lot of experience.
In my opinion, I don't see as a very lucrative odds @2.80 Atalanta win / pass to next round Sad

PSG has been in panic with the loss of K Mppape. Their latest match was not easy for them. They won but not easy and Atalanta can bring a big challenge to PSG, and they can win too. Neymar is the biggest hope and key player of PSG after Mppape loss but last match he did not show that he is good enough. PSG might be suffered (one more time) because lot of hope on Neymar in Champions League.

PSG can afford to play without Mppape, since they have a strong list of players.
Atalanta has lost a very decent one in this period (see below)
https://www.corriere.it/sport/20_agosto_01/ilicic-atalanta-giallo-dell-assenza-soldati-morti-bergamo-ferita-3c4dc0f2-d367-11ea-8623-4e2dec5054a7.shtml
Even National Newspaper talk about him.

And he was the player able to score 4 (FOUR!) goals against Valencia during Champions League Match...
https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/ilicic-record-four-goal-atalanta-champions-league/nvv7c8fvueri1301ejbbkeom0#:~:text=Josip%20Ilicic%20wrote%20himself%20into,trick%20in%20the%20Champions%20League

Atalanta odds (WIN) today before the match was quoted around @3.45 this is a big difference from @2.80 seen a week ago.
Probably a lot of players switch their interest in a "famous" club.
PSG has been very lucky today, capitalizing at most chance for a goal at end of the match. Atalanta played a very impressive match against a big club.
BTW this is football. you can play the best season of your entire history or play at highest level an entire match...
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Good coaching abilities comes with great mindset and potentiality of incoming coach, Zidane never had good experience but did well with Real Madrid but absolutely same can happen if Andrea is choosing as Italian champions side Juventus. Andrea legendary skills and playing as much as coaching strategy and pattern could at least bring a better improvement to the club and players too as well only if CR7 accept the fact that Pirlo should coach him to become more a better player.

Actually it took years for Zidane to be what he is now. Before being a head coach, he was sporting director, U-23 coach, and coach assistant of Ancelotti in Real Madrid. I think, it's too early for Pirlo to take the job. Pep was U-23 coach too in Barcelona, Lampard was Derby County's coach, and Arteta was Pep's assistant in City, while Pirlo hasn't managed any team yet. It was supposed Pirlo will manage Juventus youth team in the upcoming season, but wow, it's a surprising news.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
Officially AS ROMA has been sold from Palotta to Friedkin for 600m € with debts.
Small info for who may be interested.

Also, Seria A will start on 19 September.
I was just thinking why this market happened this way, what may be the cause of this ? I would more be interested in knowing the reason, can someone help?
Seria A next season games would actually be a battling one as all the top clubs, juve, inter,Napoli, Atalanta, have a good winning spirit in them,  I would possibly place my bet inter Milan to be next seria champions.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
haha. A new generation of great coaches from legend midfielders? Pep, Zizou, Simeone, Frankie and now Andrea. I am a fan of Andrea when he was a player and I don't know how good he will be as a coach.
Yea read that news few hours ago and I was like lol, let's see how Pirlo gonna make Juventus great again Cheesy
1st objective: scoring directly from free kicks  Wink
It is a regret to see the transfer of Pjanic to Barca. If Pjanic is still in Juve, Pirlo will be able to teach him free-kick techniques.

A generation of FIFA World Cup 2006 in Berlin has some began their management career, Gennaro Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Grosso. Do you know where is Alex? Very life news about Alex after he retired in Australian league.

I’m not at all surprised to see Sarri getting the sack, but I’m stunned to see Pirlo taking over because he has no experience of managing a club, and Juventus is a very big club to take as his first assignment. Also Gattuso has summed it up perfectly that “Well (Pirlo) he's screwed now”, and in my personal opinion it’ll be a miracle if he can last an entire season without getting sacked.

Source:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/hes-screwed-now-gattuso-welcomes-former-milan-team-mate/1trj00ou38kdi1prce4d0j5hoh
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
haha. A new generation of great coaches from legend midfielders? Pep, Zizou, Simeone, Frankie and now Andrea. I am a fan of Andrea when he was a player and I don't know how good he will be as a coach.
Yea read that news few hours ago and I was like lol, let's see how Pirlo gonna make Juventus great again Cheesy
1st objective: scoring directly from free kicks  Wink
It is a regret to see the transfer of Pjanic to Barca. If Pjanic is still in Juve, Pirlo will be able to teach him free-kick techniques.

A generation of FIFA World Cup 2006 in Berlin has some began their management career, Gennaro Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Grosso. Do you know where is Alex? Very life news about Alex after he retired in Australian league.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
Good coaching abilities comes with great mindset and potentiality of incoming coach, Zidane never had good experience but did well with Real Madrid but absolutely same can happen if Andrea is choosing as Italian champions side Juventus. Andrea legendary skills and playing as much as coaching strategy and pattern could at least bring a better improvement to the club and players too as well only if CR7 accept the fact that Pirlo should coach him to become more a better player.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
1st objective: scoring directly from free kicks  Wink
Now we have to wait for nearly 40 days then we will watch his stints with Juventus rumours are he will be not good as coach but I am feeling time will tell how he start because now next season is going to be more excited many teams ready to give some tough challenge to Juventus for title race.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
1st objective: scoring directly from free kicks  Wink
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
Like coinlocket$ predicted, Sarri was fired. Serie A title is not enough and Sarri did not satisfy the ambition to win Champions League from Juventus' boss. His job in Juventus and Chelsea ended too fast, after only one season for each club. Sarri is probably a genius after he left Napoli, two clubs, two seasons and two titles.
The 61-year-old leaves the Juve job after just 51 competitive matches, overseeing 34 victories, eight draws and nine defeats.

His team scored 100 goals and conceded 55, averaging 2.16 points per game.

https://www.football-italia.net/156964/official-juventus-have-fired-sarri
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1292069470534541313
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1327
It is a good deal for Friedkin IMHO.
Roma is a historical club and it worths more than this price.
I hope to see him clearing all debts and make Roma a healthy club again.

Roma Team of today is not that of the past, in my opinion over the years it has lost vigor and players who managed to pull it with their own quality, of course i mean Totti.
Now I consider it as a secondary team, like Fiorentina, Parma.
I see better the Sassuolo.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 4343
The hacker spirit breaks any spell
Alessandro Florenzi spent the last season on loan in Valencia. Actually, just the 2nd part of it. I think he moved there in the January transfer market. If he is healthy, I think he can be a good addition to any club. He certainly has the potential to fight for a place in the Squadra Azzurra for the upcoming EURO 2021. When I take a look at the likes of De Sciglio and Danilo that play for Juventus, this lad is better than both.

Yes, i mean is good player.
I don't understand, however, all this frenzy to buy it (and then maybe keep it on the bench)
if the players do not experience they are quite useless!

if they buy it to lend it to teams that play it it can make sense, but not at a high price
Jump to: