Author

Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A) - page 3683. (Read 770721 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
AC Milan against Bologna i think i would like to pick for AC milan win in this match and i hope they could be win this time

hmm of course I think this is an easy win for AC milan and I hope AC milan not make a surprise result with a draw.
actually few times i do placed my bets for AC milan win but lost it because they have very unstable performance this season
but for this time i hope they would be played very well and win
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
As Roma to win
Ac milan to win
Lazio to win
Fiorentina to win
Udinese to win
Juventus to win

All these teams should win. I will make a bet on it and over 1.5 goals  too.
I'll bet under 2.5 goals for Palermo - Fiorentina

Because fiorentina play in away, I think its a little risky to bet under 2.5 goals.
The game potential have over 2.5 goals I guess, if I can make a prediction on correct score it could be 1-2 for fiorentina or even 1-3 for fiorentina.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
AC Milan against Bologna i think i would like to pick for AC milan win in this match and i hope they could be win this time

hmm of course I think this is an easy win for AC milan and I hope AC milan not make a surprise result with a draw.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
As Roma to win
Ac milan to win
Lazio to win
Fiorentina to win
Udinese to win
Juventus to win

I'll bet under 2.5 goals for Palermo - Fiorentina
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
I missed genoa sampdoria match i was expecting draw but it was win to sampdoria with lot og goals i must say
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
As Roma to win
Ac milan to win
Lazio to win
Fiorentina to win
Udinese to win
Juventus to win

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AS Roma struggling hard into this event for today match i am quite sure it will beat Chievo and that is why i have my bet on AS Roma ML for today match so let's see what future will bring the result there.

I'm sure AS Roma can beat Chievo today. i also bet AS Roma ML and under 2.5 goals on this match. and Juventus -1, i think juventus will win easily and both teams to score on Sassuolo vs Frosinone match.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
AS Roma struggling hard into this event for today match i am quite sure it will beat Chievo and that is why i have my bet on AS Roma ML for today match so let's see what future will bring the result there.
legendary
Activity: 980
legendary
Activity: 1232
As Roma, Inter Milan, Juventus, Lazio, AC Milan, Napoli, Fiorentina, Sassulo. are you sure each team can win the game?
Activity: 896
I would like to take over 2.5 goals Juventus vs Verona, i think Juventus has good potential to make score more than 3 goals into this match so that over 2.5 goals @1.66 looking much better and more safer to me for betting.
Activity: 700
Well Fiorentina looking so strong with impressive performance and this time it desperately needs big win so that it will play like a champion and easily will win this match from Palermo. 
legendary
Activity: 1162
I think that in tonight match will sampdoria win with one goal difference
I think Fiorentina will win the game more than 2 goals. I believe  Grin
Activity: 686
Fiorentina, Napoli and AC Milan should win today playing against some lower-rank teams. My bets: Fiorentina ML@ 1.881 and a parlay @ 2.223 for Napoli ML and AC Milan ML.

Agreed with you about Fiorentina i think so it will win its match easily and ML has much nice odds and other parlay bet is also fine.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
AC Milan ML is sure bet to make to easy money because it is playing on home ground so that it can easily manage to win against Bologna, odds is attractive to make some profit by betting.

Agree  with you its safe bet AC Milan @ 1.51 although the performance of AC Milan lately is not good, two home games draw AC Milan 1 v 1 Verona and AC Milan 1 v 1 Crotone but for this day I am optimistic AC Milan win easily I will be looking for a few  teams to bet parlay
Activity: 658
AC Milan ML is sure bet to make to easy money because it is playing on home ground so that it can easily manage to win against Bologna, odds is attractive to make some profit by betting.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Juventus has very easy match today against Verona so that it looking it has good chance to gain some good points to make secure its position on the points the table it has some advantages into this match to make this match one sided, i have my bet on Juventus HT and over 2.5 goals.
Activity: 686
Today i have bet on 2 matches Palermo vs Fiorentina and AC Milan vs Bologna, Fiorentina ML @1.82 and AC Milan @1.51 both teams will win their matches easily because both are playing against weak teams.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Fiorentina, Napoli and AC Milan should win today playing against some lower-rank teams. My bets: Fiorentina ML@ 1.881 and a parlay @ 2.223 for Napoli ML and AC Milan ML.
Activity: 640
Genoa has lost all the past 3 games, while Sampdoria has done slightly better with a win and a draw recently. I have made a bet on Sampdoria +0.5 @ 1.75 because of that.
This is what I was thinking about , we should take in consideration the performance of both team in last few matches.My money is on Sampdoria for ML.I see these odds as an opportunity and right use of my money.

Exactly. Checking the team news and recent results usually take just a few minutes, and it helps a lot for you to make better prediction. In this case, it helps me win my bet yesterday and looks like you have won your bet as well. Smiley
Jump to: