Author

Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A) - page 3685. (Read 763644 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Empoli vs Genoa Empoli and also on over 1.5 goals
Carpi vs Bologna Carpi and also on over 1.5 goals
I don't agree that Bologna will win against Carpi but they will keep loosing another match which will be 5th in a row. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
The three game of today not is easy, specially Carpi-Bologna.
bologna is last in serie a and have lose the last 4 match, i think today can have a change for win.
Palermo - Inter is a chance for Inter for win and prove that can win the league.
I bet X2 Bologna + inter in parlay
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Empoli vs Genoa over 1.5 goals
Carpi vs Bologna Under 2.5 goals
Palermo vs Inter Inter ML

I have my parlay bet on this selection for today matches and i hope this will help me to make nice money.

I will place on your bet as didn't have mood to choose for me.I am going to place as there isn't much time for first match to start.All the best to you as well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Carpi vs Bologna over 1.5 goals
Palermo vs Inter same over 1.5 goals
A small toto-parlay on these matches just for fun.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
My betiing slip for this serie A event is here what comes.First match will be kicked off in about an hour I am ready for it.
Empoli vs Genoa both teams to score
Carpi vs Bologna where both teams to score
Palermo vs Inter Inter to win also over 1.5 goals
Activity: 700

I have my parlay bet on this selection for today matches and i hope this will help me to make nice money.

I am agreed with you about these picks and i also think that is worth to bet on this so that i will follow your prediction and will make my parlay bet like yours.

I also will do agree with this and will place my parlay bet on this suggestion, i think so Inter will win its match against Palermo and will place separate on it too because ML is looking nice there.
Activity: 686

I am agreed with you about these picks and i also think that is worth to bet on this so that i will follow your prediction and will make my parlay bet like yours.
Activity: 686

legendary
Activity: 1652
There are 3 games in Serie A this Saturday:

Empoli - Genoa
Carpi - Bologna
Palermo - Inter

my prediction for these 3 matches

Empoli vs Genoa Empoli win
Carpi vs Bologna Home or Draw
Palermo vs Inter Milan Inter Milan win
legendary
Activity: 1064
There are 3 games in Serie A this Saturday:

Empoli - Genoa
Carpi - Bologna
Palermo - Inter
Activity: 812
The big match fior this week is Fiorentina - Roma.

Fiorentina lose yesterday a europe league match and Roma draw 2 day later for 4-4 in champions league match.

I think Roma have spend more energy but have 2 day more of wait, but Fiorentina play at home. The odd is very similar, 2.5 and 2.8

I think to bet Roma, because Fiorentina not have player for play in italian serie a and in europe league

This is a hard match to predict, but I have several options to bet on this match :
- Draw or Away @1.53
- Both team to score @1.61 and
- Over 2.5 goals @1.86
Still confuse which one is the best, but I think I will bet on all those options.  Grin

In my view first option is much safe and better for this match because fiorentina is not good right now and Roma is full of confidence after doing good job away from home
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351

Fiorentina lose yesterday a europe league match and Roma draw 2 day later for 4-4 in champions league match.

I think Roma have spend more energy but have 2 day more of wait, but Fiorentina play at home. The odd is very similar, 2.5 and 2.8

I think to bet Roma, because Fiorentina not have player for play in italian serie a and in europe league

This is a hard match to predict, but I have several options to bet on this match :
- Draw or Away @1.53
- Both team to score @1.61 and
- Over 2.5 goals @1.86
Still confuse which one is the best, but I think I will bet on all those options.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

As roma will keep the fitness of several players on the bench because it will compete in the Champions League
they will play carefully but do not want to lose points my prediction draw one of the alternative options
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
Inter 0-0 Juventus - 62 minutes gone so far, this is a boring game man, I hope we see a goal. Hope not too many of you guys bet on both teams to score Cheesy
unfortunately there is no goal until the end of the match
Inter Milan 0-0 Juventus i lost my bet on this match because i'm already pick over 1.5 goals

Very equilibrated game, both teams were almost equal.
legendary
Big notice of the day for italy, Carlo Ancelotti (actually not employed) did not rule out a possible return of Milan in the near future. Later another bad match, i think Mihajlovic not have more chance to continue his joob  Grin
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Inter 0-0 Juventus - 62 minutes gone so far, this is a boring game man, I hope we see a goal. Hope not too many of you guys bet on both teams to score Cheesy
Inter Milan 0-0 Juventus i lost my bet on this match because i'm already pick over 1.5 goals

My bet lost 0.03 btc  I bet both teams to score and over 1.5 goals
I do not believe the final score 0-0 so many opportunities but no goals

hahahheee i betted on this match at 85' minute in the hope that at the last extra minutes we can see at-least one goal from anyone of them both but they both were just playing passing passing game, not in intend to goal . i also lost it my 0.001 btc i always play safely.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

My bet lost 0.03 btc  I bet both teams to score and over 1.5 goals
I do not believe the final score 0-0 so many opportunities but no goals
legendary
Activity: 1652
legendary
Activity: 1526

this is normal, because Inter and Juventus have a very poor offensive game, in 7 match have score 8 gol Inter and 9 Juventus (Roma have scored 20 gol).

And all two team have scary of lose the match, Inter because have the opportunity to be first in the ranking, juventus because if lose is in risk position.

I think inter win to gol scored in overtime  Grin
Jump to: