Pages:
Author

Topic: Its Bitcoin a good way to save money for our kids? - page 13. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I am a believer of cryptocurrency. I always believe that Bitcoin/Crryptocurrency have a bright future. and I believe that saving money in bitcoin for my kids is really good things to do. but sometimes we have to be realistic, I will not save all my money in Bitcoin because that is really risky. 

Yes you right, we can save some of your money in bitcoin but not all your money, because remember bitcoin is part of crypto currency and investing in crypto currency is very risky, but we can use it to earn more to have a good future for our kids if somebody have.
it is true there will be a big risk when we decide to invest in bitcoin because the price is unstable and no one even knows what will happen next to the price of bitcoin in the future. But in my opinion, bitcoin will have good potential in the long run (maybe a few years) so there is nothing wrong if we save in a small portion of our money to bitcoin for the future. Again this is only my opinion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Saving in bitcoin for the future is very risky because bitcoin is speculative. The price is volatile and not stable this makes the venture risky and not suitable for a child savings investment. There are other investment portfolios that can be used for this type of future savings for posterity. You can use stocks, treasury bills and other government's bonds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I am a believer of cryptocurrency. I always believe that Bitcoin/Crryptocurrency have a bright future. and I believe that saving money in bitcoin for my kids is really good things to do. but sometimes we have to be realistic, I will not save all my money in Bitcoin because that is really risky. 

Yes you right, we can save some of your money in bitcoin but not all your money, because remember bitcoin is part of crypto currency and investing in crypto currency is very risky, but we can use it to earn more to have a good future for our kids if somebody have.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
If you really believe in bitcoin and in crypto currency bitcoin will be the answer to all your problems in the future. Of course we are not sure of what the state of bitcoin will do in the future so the best we can do is divide our savings. The half is in the bank and the rest is purchased by bitcoin. To be sure, in case the price of bitcoin has fallen, we still have a reserved money.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is a digital currency which can be converted as cash. Saving those money that are converted would do. Preserving bitcoin for a long period of time would be a risky because bitcoin value is unpredictable. If you wont monitor its price maybe you can loss a profit which is literary not saving.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
In 10 year time people will be buying cars and houses using bitcoin so accumulating now will mean all those things can be bought easily without needing to save extra money
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
if you talk about bitcoin now, you must be talking about uncertainty, as you know yourself, that at this time the condition of BTC is very vulnerable, the price goes up and down irregularly, the last news I heard (20 Nov 06.50 UTC) bitcoin price is 4500 USD, down about 30% from the previous price of 6500 USD / BTC
if you buy BTC for your child now, the possibility is that BTC will be 2000 USD / BTC in or even 0, depending on your luck
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

A friend of mine started to save money in BTC for his son.
Now he is in worry about the idea because of this last dropping months.

I told him to re-load some BTC up to lower the average.
If you have any suggestions about this please share

Its BTC a good way to save money for our kids?
Will this pay them a car? the university? a house? nothing at all?

Simply put

HELL NO!

Btc is a lousy way to store money for important future needs.
It does not have the stability needed for such things.

That store of value nonsense was just to trick the newbies into buying it, btc can go to zero if the network dies.

Activity: 378
Now every one is ready for the crypto to buy and use and it is possible that if we keep it for our children now in future our kids will be millionaire and this all will possible through this crypto so i think that it is very important for us and for the next generation as well, Now it is time to make it true that we have many options for savings and crypto is the best one for me.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Hmm, I don't think sure save money on Bitcoin is a good way for your children future.
Bitcoin is potential but difficult to predict when is going pump or dump. Price of Bitcoin really depends on NEWS, We don't know what will happens with Bitcoin when your children have grown up...

You can still save some of your money to Bitcoin but I still suggest to save money into another investment asset like Gold or property. So, if Bitcoin fails you still have another asset...
Activity: 36

I honestly rush in bitcoin. Because I trust that it is a good technology.
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

Do a lot of parents ask strangers online how to save money for their children's future? Is that a sign of good parenting or no?
Activity: 392
Bitcoin prices have never been stable, and bitcoin is also not necessarily very valuable in the future, so it's better to save with banknotes that are clearly more stable than bitcoin, and have a future that is definitely not like bitcoin whose future is unclear.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
I think it's a personal decision but if I were to say if I can, I'd say no. Just look at the battering bitcoin and other coins have received in the last week, nobody knows for sure the direction the whole crypto market is heading so personally I don't see it as an alternative to save funds for the future.
Activity: 6
It's not for somebody else to decide. If one wants to save some Bitcoin for one's child, one has to decide it oneself.
I personally would do that in the future but I would not save all the money in the form of Bitcoin. I'd definitely save some of the savings on fiat too just in case something bad happens to my Bitcoin wallet.

I'd do the same. As of right now fiat money still in use and i have no children. But if i do, i'll save half in cash and half in BTC because if in the future the price is up. You still have cash to invest and more profit to your wallet.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
It should be a 50\50 investment for both physical and digital currency for security reason,it will not be nice to put all your investment on one basket.

That could be a good idea for saving. Make at least a half to invest on digital currency because it is very high risk to put all in one when there is many way where you can make money grow. Bitcoin is the best way in where to invest because it has potential to grow in the future and now is the best chance to buy more volume because it is much cheaper.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Yes mostly people's are consider bitcoin as a asset they are investing in it like people's investing in the gold for becoming future you can say its a good way to save money for kids for coming future.
Activity: 588
Of course bitcoin can be a long-term investment for your kids. But what concerns us is the effect of fluctuations. On the one hand, bitcoin can be for long-term investment, on the other hand it is not. The nature of Bitcoin which continues to fluctuate, causes no one can predict its future.It would be good if the invested bitcoin is divided into other forms of investment.If in time, you need funds, the price of bitcoin is high, you will be profitable and you can say long-term profitable investment. Vice versa, if the price of bitcoin goes down under when you buy, it can be said that investment is not profitable.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We aren't sure if this would turn out to be a good investment for our kids future,
But who know's maybe in the future it would really be a good one if the price goes up ,
We don't really know what would happen in the future the price of Bitcoin could go down or the Bitcoin era could end.
We don't really know if the Bitcoin would be with us forever or even for the next couple of years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
yes, but risks come along - so, it's really and totally up to you.
Pages:
Jump to: