Pages:
Author

Topic: Its Bitcoin a good way to save money for our kids? - page 6. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
Having bitcoin and some other alternative coins in our digital wallet is just like having a saving in the bank but is more of an investment type. We can not have a guaranteed good result of our investment in crypto because of its unstable market price so we don't know if we have good ROI in the future if its market price will fall.
Supposedly intended to be an investment saving form, bitcoin can be a good way saving your money as there's a lots of chances that the value will grow after some year of holding, early people who did this and invest then wait for 8 or 9 years are now millionaires/billionaires because of this internet currency, you just need to assess the time frame on how long will you intend to wait and see the results.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0

A friend of mine started to save money in BTC for his son.
Now he is in worry about the idea because of this last dropping months.

I told him to re-load some BTC up to lower the average.
If you have any suggestions about this please share

Its BTC a good way to save money for our kids?
Will this pay them a car? the university? a house? nothing at all?

You should not infest all of your money into bitcoin, this is to guard against total losses, you should save in several positions, maybe some in the form of bitcoin and some in other forms, for example in the form of property, land, or the most common in the form gold, this is only for our security and I think this can be tried, if we have too many infestations in bitcoin maybe we can reduce it and start in other fields.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I don't agree with you. Bitcoin doesn't have good value to store for our kids. In addition to this, the price of bitcoin is not stable.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is an opportunity to be able to provide a good future for our children.
We can save some Bitcoin and hope that the price of Bitcoin will increase in the future.
Now is a good opportunity because the price of Bitcoin is at low rates.
The decline in Bitcoin prices at this time could be our chance to buy some Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
Having bitcoin and some other alternative coins in our digital wallet is just like having a saving in the bank but is more of an investment type. We can not have a guaranteed good result of our investment in crypto because of its unstable market price so we don't know if we have good ROI in the future if its market price will fall.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
Yes! I will invest in bitcoin because I know someday, I will use it for my children needs. Well, I do not have child right now. Maybe, it is my stepping stone because I guarantee that bitcoin will become high valuable asset in the future. Right now, I want to keep bitcoins in my wallet. I will never sell it specially that there is a bear season.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I invest in Bitcoin because I know that it will grow in price and I will be able to earn very good money on it within 10 years
Activity: 364
Bitcoin or the crypto system as a whole was not meant to be a means of saving money. It is not a savings option because it is very risky and it defeats the very meaning of "to save." Bitcoin was meant to be a mode of payment or, as it is seen today, an investment. It does not function like a bank. So if you wanna save, open a bank account.
Activity: 554
You have nice idea to save for your kids using bitcoin because I think it much more profitable  to save money here in bitcoin than because even though bank not falling your money but the interest was to low not like in bitcoin even it's falling for sure it will rise again and you can earn for your child so this time of dumping try to invest more because in the near future it will rise again for us to earn.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
I think it's an investment too volatile for this kind of purpose... And for kids we usually do an investment for the very long term, so I would rather choose something more stable and less risky.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Only as a part of a balanced savings plan for them. I would but some into high risk investments that need active monitoring such as bitcoin other crypto etc some into medium risk but good returns-stocks and shares, some into bank timed deposits and some in bank instant access savings. Never put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Depending  on when you need the money for your kids, If it is aim for a longtime investment, then I can assure you that it worth it to buy Bitcoin for the kids, this is the currency of the future, the present dip not withstanding, If the investment is for a short while, you can consider diversifying the investment, You might not have an immediate profit.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
I think bitcoin is better used to get profits, and for savings problems for children is better in banking savings. because the nature of bitcoin is more suitable for doubling profits than for deposits.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
Yes, of course just allocate some portions of the saving in crypto, and the rest invest it somewhere else like trust fund, education fund or health insurance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This is a great way to save money for your kids. I think that the prospects of bitcoin are real and will come to life, and your accumulated cryptocurrency will greatly help your children in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
"Its Bitcoin a good way to save money for our kids?"

Yes, sure mate and so is buying potato's and seeing if they are the new ones that don't rot and the word you was looking for was "Is" and not "Its"

Robots with lots of advert impressions keep pumping this post back to the top of the page, hi robots, earned more than a cent today have we  Cheesy
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

I don't agree with that, assets for our children should be in the form of gold, not crypto. This is clearly not a good environment. Not that I mean that crypto is bad, not like that, but this is about guarantees for our children, these things should be kept in a form that is definitely going up, in the next few years (home, gold). crypto is extremely volatile for your friend's son future.

Activity: 231
Merit: 19
If your kid is really young then perhaps save them some bitcoin can be ok as it will be for the long term. although we can use it to trade which make us profit no matter how small then save the profit for the kids. Personally i will use it to trade to grow it rather than keeping it although we know it does have a potential to double or even more.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
It's all based on individual choice and decisions whether to save Bitcoin for the children on not. While doing that, the risks involved should as well be understood and done adequately.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I posted Bitcoin can be chosen for long-term investment, but in recent months the price of bitcoin has continued to fall, so I look for alternatives to bitcoin, and in my opinion gold is better to save money, because the risk of gold is smaller and the price stable.

It's good to diversify the funds. Gold is an interesting investment to store your money value on long term, very stable investment option, but thinking about generating some profit there are better options and Bitcoin can be one of them, however there aren't guarantees.

Bitcoin is a good way to save money for our kids, but as there are high risks involved, parents shouldn't rely exclusively on Bitcoin to give their children a confortable future. To rely 100% on Bitcoin is a mistake, but to put Bitcoin aside is a mistake as well.
Pages:
Jump to: