Pages:
Author

Topic: It's buy zone for Ethereum below 600$ - page 2. (Read 791 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
August 10, 2018, 11:10:39 AM
I'd wait until novemeber before even considering buying any.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 11:06:28 AM
Right now the current market conditions has caused many coin to drop and that includes ethereum, eth is now around 370$ and this is low price but this is also in a way a good thing because it is now within the buy zone and we all know that ethereum is a good coin so it is a wise decision to purchase it
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 11:04:06 AM
It's perfect time to buy Ethereum because its price now below 600$ . I think you will never loss if you buy now. What you think about it ?

I think so too, since Ethereum's ATH is at $1200 and dipped back to almost less than $600. If you can buy cheap and hold till the next bear market (which we are not aware when will happen) you can actually earn a lot. It's good to buy if you have spare capital. Just hold and be patient, ethereum is one of the best investment for long-term hold.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 10, 2018, 11:02:25 AM
$600 looks like a very low price, but in the long-term downtrend, no cryptocurrency can be spared. Ethereum's current price is $361, I think it may continue to fall!
Activity: 42
August 10, 2018, 10:53:27 AM
I would like to wait till the ETH as they are pretty good and you can trust them.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
August 08, 2018, 06:48:48 AM
Yes,I think it's a perfect chance to buy eth especially now than it's price is 370$. It's seems that it is a bottom of the year and futher price will go up.
Activity: 658
Catena X
August 08, 2018, 06:41:22 AM
For the information, the price of the ETH right now (8 August) is around $360 only. It is exactly under $400 as the standard price. Well, it looks very sad. but, if we really want to add the capitals, it is better to buy the coins as available on the market. I'm sure that only few people who want to sell. but, we need to make sure to get the coins in this bear market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 06:23:26 AM
I wouldn't measure it in USD, but rather in Bitcoin price. The market now is moved solely by the Bitcoin ETF decision and everything is following it, even the large capped coins like Ethereum.
Activity: 133
August 08, 2018, 05:38:59 AM
Ethereum survived at a price of $ 600 on average, but after this status appeared the ETH price dropped dramatically to $ 400- $ 500 and today it costs $ 371, I think this part of the dynamics of the development of bitcoin is starting to drop sharply. My analysis if you want to buy ethereum is better at a price below $ 500
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 05:36:28 AM
Now the etherium costs 350-400 $. Now it's a good time to buy this crypt. It's also good to invest it because it's cheaper I do not think that it can become, and a few months ago it cost 600 $. That's a big drop of almost 50%.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 05:30:41 AM
Best buy time really. No better time to buy other than now, because the coins is relatively cheap now, its price is hovering around $450 and I think that's fair enough to buy. Buy now, and store your coins in your wallets, hodl them until this phase passes away and the market gains its stability. You won't have any cause to regret your decision, trust me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 01:33:06 AM
It is indeed a good opportunity to buy ethereum as of the moment because the price is quite low and therefore bigger chance for a bigger profit soon.

Yes, if you invest in Ethereum now, you will only win. Now, the altcoin is very cheap but it does not mean that it will not grow in the future. I believe that soon, ETH can hit a thousand and go up after it.
Activity: 392
August 05, 2018, 07:00:39 AM
Can't really say that.
A lot of people had said the same to me when the price was 1000$ and even now they are saying it is a good entry point.
The truth is that no one knows what's a good entry point and what is not. People just speculate and more often than not they are incorrect. So every investment is subject to a major risk.
Activity: 270
August 05, 2018, 06:59:27 AM
At present Ethereum price is almost 400$ & without any doubt it's super best time to buy Ethereum at cheap price. Who have enough money can buy Ethereum & it's definitely a smart move.Everyone knows very well that now we are passing very hard time but it's not a permanent situation. This simple step can change our life totally.  So don't missed this life changing opportunity.
Activity: 546
August 05, 2018, 05:02:33 AM
It's perfect time to buy Ethereum because its price now below 600$ . I think you will never loss if you buy now. What you think about it ?

There will always be dynamics in crypto, especially on Altcoin like Ethereum. Some would argue that this is the perfect time to buy, and some will wonder whether Ethereum will survive with so many competitors. But speculation is what shapes the market, and it will continue to happen at any time. But one thing is for sure, we have the same goal, that in the future the price will grow much larger.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 03:09:53 AM

Maybe that time will be right, because in April, Ethereum is approaching $ 800. But the market is fluctuating, and right now we see Ether difficulties even when Bitcoin is pumped. But if we have a long-term goal, I think Ethereum really deserves to enter the portfolio at this time.
Activity: 560
August 04, 2018, 07:41:14 AM
Altcoins keep break every support price which harmful to crypto market. Ethereum is not an exception, it new dip is arough 400$ and seem hard to get back to 1000$ soon. I think we should consider to buy and hold Ethereum for long term and be patient for best profit.

One thing that makes me invest right now is that according to the information I know from the miners, they have started to stop mining ETH, because according to the calculations at the current price of ETH, they are breakeven and not profitable on the next continuous exploitation
Activity: 448
August 04, 2018, 07:38:38 AM
it is better to buy etherum below 600 dollars eth is expected to rise in value by this year end we can see more spike and positive news drive bitcoin and eth
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 07:30:27 AM
no ethereum is below that is now low has 400 dollar so you can still wait if you planning to buy possibly it will go dipper soon
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

You are right, once you see that the price of eth is below $600 then it is the time for you to buy the coin before the price starts to recover again. It is always a good idea to buy coins when they get to low prices that no one thought that they would get to so that when people start catching up to buy the coins, you will already have coins when the prices start growing.
Pages:
Jump to: