Pages:
Author

Topic: It's buy zone for Ethereum below 600$ - page 3. (Read 791 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 02:52:18 AM
Yes, this good time to invest in ethereum because this time price of ethereum is very low and it have more potential to grow. If you can invest in ethereum at this time then you will get higher returns. Future of ethereum is very bright due to its widely acceptance and strong platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 04, 2018, 02:48:32 AM
Altcoins keep break every support price which harmful to crypto market. Ethereum is not an exception, it new dip is arough 400$ and seem hard to get back to 1000$ soon. I think we should consider to buy and hold Ethereum for long term and be patient for best profit.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 02:30:05 AM
We understand today, i think best buy zone was 350usd for etherium. And we have to trade because market is not stable and there is normal daily moving 5%.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 04, 2018, 02:26:32 AM
You know, now the price of the Ethereum is perfectly under $500. What's a great time to buy more coins now? Well, if there some, I think this is a good time to add my portfolio amount in ETH. This rate is very very low compared to some months ago. But many people still be patient and normal of this such bad condition.
Activity: 560
August 04, 2018, 02:01:42 AM
It's perfect time to buy Ethereum because its price now below 600$ . I think you will never loss if you buy now. What you think about it ?

I think ethereum can always be a good choice in purchasing options, but to get the benefits behind the investment it will take time, I'm sure ethereum's analysis won't move much for this year, but maybe at the end of the year something can make that change. so if you want to buy it you have to hold it for a long time.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 01:54:46 AM
It is indeed a good opportunity to buy ethereum as of the moment because the price is quite low and therefore bigger chance for a bigger profit soon.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
August 04, 2018, 01:50:21 AM
It's perfect time to buy Ethereum because its price now below 600$ . I think you will never loss if you buy now. What you think about it ?

I also agree with your statement. Investing Ethereum which has below 600$ price will be a profitable short term investment. It won't take years for it to recover and pass through 600$ mark and above.
Activity: 294
August 04, 2018, 01:45:08 AM

I think dealing with crypto is very simple, which is buying coins and selling them at a higher price. But what is complicated is to determine when we will buy, because it seems that it will never be easy to guess the lower limit of any coin. But I believe Ethereum will be bigger than $ 600, we just have to wait patiently.
Activity: 308
August 04, 2018, 01:09:41 AM

The market is dynamic and currently it seems Ethereum has not gone far from $ 450-500. But coins like Ethereum are very liquid, and maybe before the end of the year we will see Ether close to around $ 1000. And I think the current price is indeed below the Ethereum price that should be.
Activity: 602
August 03, 2018, 05:51:25 AM

Perhaps one of the crypto characters is of great volatility, and even altcoins like Ethereum also have the same laws.
Currently the price range is $ 450, and could be higher, or corrected.
But of course we will all agree, that the percentage increase will be greater than the potential price will be lower again.
Activity: 147
August 02, 2018, 04:19:31 AM
The $ 600 price is not a reasonable price to buy.
As ETH current price drops below $ 400. At this price you can buy in bulk to store offline!
It is the right thing to do!
  Good luck !!!
Activity: 43
July 28, 2018, 07:21:46 PM
This is extremely an ideal time to purchase ETH. In the event that you consider your coin to have a future and that it will be extremely profitable later on, at that point it is a purchase zone for your coin. Try not to depend on its history alone or that it achieved a specific sum previously. Past execution of a coin does not ensure that it will play out the same later on.
Activity: 180
July 23, 2018, 06:43:37 PM
I think Ethereum is about bottomed out here in the mid 400's.  Feels surreal to get this extra chance to get in low.  I have been stocking up and adding to my future gas needs. You know as the future of crypto evolves your going to have those gas fees.  May as well buy cheap.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

I think it is a very dangerous phrase that ''you will never loss if you buy now'' in crypto. I think the prices of ethereum are very volatile and you should always be careful before buying. In my opinion, you shouldn't make investment ethereum now, because I think the prices are still going down.
Activity: 38
July 23, 2018, 05:18:21 PM
This is the best time to purchase Ethereum, l concur with you. The cost has tumbled from the most extreme point more than twice. As I would like to think, an astounding chance to get benefit. This coin will create later on, the cost will develop!
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 07:37:04 AM
I think Ethereum is an awesome purchase under $600. The estimation of Ethereum hasn't declined. It is as yet an awesome digital currency to construct stages, for example, Cryptokitty. Numerous ICOs still acknowledge Ethereum and a large portion of tokens depend on Ethereum. Indeed, there are other stage cryptographic forms of money like NEO and ICON, yet Ethereum will most likely keep up its predominance for a peaceful some time. What's more, Ethereum will turn into a POS framework later on, which will enable its holders to get automated revenue.
Activity: 266
July 16, 2018, 10:15:32 PM
Wow, at the moment, ETH is still not the bottom under $600.
I think $ETH400 is the real bottom right now, and it's a very attractive price for most people. Grin
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 10:13:46 PM
Perhaps it is because now the price of Ethereum is declining and there are already many people investing in Ethereum because this coin has good growth and thus despite the decline there are still many people who invest in it and can also buy it because it is good for the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 10:03:07 PM
When the market falls and the price of bitcoin and altcoin becomes cheap, I think it's the right time to buy more coins, not just Ethereum you have to buy, bitcoin and other altcoins also have the same potential. Do the analysis on everything you think is good, do not you miss this momentum.
Activity: 108
July 16, 2018, 09:51:11 PM
If you're a long-term investor. I think below $600 is the best time to buy Ethereum. Ethereum is going to give you a huge payoff in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: