Pages:
Author

Topic: It's finally happened CRYPTSY is insolvent - page 3. (Read 10067 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
November 10, 2015, 09:56:45 PM
take a minute and look at this history of the retard who started this thread...he's nothing but a worthless altcoin troll with no life.  that is fact.  how could anyone have such a sad fucking life they spend their entire existence on this forum looking for friends?

spoetnik, you are by far the most pathetic piece of fucking trash on this forum.  some day i hope you come to your senses and end the misery.

and how does my Cryptsy info keep ending up here with people trolling me and threatening with violence and extortion ?

answer ?

BTW you fucking piece of shit, if you continue to use the word "faggot" I will ensure that information in your DOX will be put to good use.

this is 2015 you ignorant, mother fucking piece of trailer trash.

That sounds like a threat.. care to elaborate ?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
November 10, 2015, 04:47:13 PM
House for foreclosed on in 2009 before he bought it

Proof is in the link you posted but obviously didnt read

Mr. Pot, you might want to do some reading too before yelling at Mr. Kettle.

Any chance anyone from Cryptsy - yourself, BigVern, BitJohn... - would care to comment on the withdrawal issues? Because that seems to be the more important part of the "insolvency" question.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
November 10, 2015, 09:34:10 AM
Jesus H. Christ, I was ready to transfer everything out of Cryptsy and now it's a false alarm?

Yep, just leave your precious in the hands of a dude who went from building websites to operating a cryptocurrency exchanging now living in an over million-dollar home since March of this year while his clients have to jump through hoops to conduct simple withdraws, now accordingly via a tier system illegally put in place.

KYC makes me think the gov stopped by and made them do that.....
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
November 10, 2015, 07:55:18 AM
I have BTC, LTC and BTCD stucked withdrawals, has anyone been succesfull withdrawing coins from Crapsea? Which coin was that?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow
November 10, 2015, 05:51:49 AM
all the more reason to get on 1ex.trade
Cheesy
Yes your right 1ex.trade is going to be the place to go from what I heard and read!!! Also you can watch it transforming into the next big exchange!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 10, 2015, 05:38:26 AM
i quitted crpsty like 2013 nov soo its like 2 years ago there it was nice i guess
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
November 10, 2015, 05:37:02 AM
Jesus H. Christ, I was ready to transfer everything out of Cryptsy and now it's a false alarm?

Yep, just leave your precious in the hands of a dude who went from building websites to operating a cryptocurrency exchanging now living in an over million-dollar home since March of this year while his clients have to jump through hoops to conduct simple withdraws, now accordingly via a tier system illegally put in place.

I agree that exchange is just dog shit. I want everything of mine off of there for good.

However, one min he is fucking homeless next living in multi million dollar mansion.

Anyway I'm tired of crapsy time to get everything gone from there.

Doesn't look good Mullick was trying to avoid my questions either.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
November 10, 2015, 05:11:21 AM

The benefits of running a 'US-Based' company outside the US
legendary
Activity: 1267
November 10, 2015, 03:38:57 AM

A million dollar home since March?  I'm in the wrong business....
And where better do you suggest keeping the assorted alt coin collection....besides the wallet?

Seriously, haven't kept up with the latest and greatest exchange reviews, but I am open to hear about any better exchanges to transfer to.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
November 10, 2015, 03:31:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 1267
November 10, 2015, 03:20:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
November 10, 2015, 03:17:13 AM
Phin stop slacking!

You are throwing us all off... Tongue
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
November 10, 2015, 03:13:39 AM
Looks like I probably made a mistake pertaining to the foreclosure. Paul Vernon and his wife, Lorie Nettles, are simply selling the property since they moved into bigger digs: http://www.co.palm-beach.fl.us/papa/Asps/PropertyDetail/PropertyDetail.aspx?parcel=00424629130003540&

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
November 09, 2015, 11:03:54 PM
take a minute and look at this history of the retard who started this thread...he's nothing but a worthless altcoin troll with no life.  that is fact.  how could anyone have such a sad fucking life they spend their entire existence on this forum looking for friends?

spoetnik, you are by far the most pathetic piece of fucking trash on this forum.  some day i hope you come to your senses and end the misery.

and how does my Cryptsy info keep ending up here with people trolling me and threatening with violence and extortion ?

answer ?

BTW you fucking piece of shit, if you continue to use the word "faggot" I will ensure that information in your DOX will be put to good use.

this is 2015 you ignorant, mother fucking piece of trailer trash.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
November 09, 2015, 09:07:37 PM

Want to Dox me ? You can't.. i already did it myself LOL

I have no clue how your information made it onto the web. If I had to guess it would be the above

are you going to address any of the questions that i am asking?

coin withdrawals ?? when will this be fixed?

quark wallet - when will you update so it is functional like all other exchanges?
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
November 09, 2015, 08:59:08 PM

I have no clue how your information made it onto the web. If I had to guess it would be the above

I expected you to say that precisely.

Predictable shit.. as always LOL

edit:
And a reminder people..
i told you on this topic i never gave that info to anyone.. except Cryptsy.
so...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
November 09, 2015, 08:46:53 PM

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
November 09, 2015, 08:32:04 PM

answer ?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
November 09, 2015, 08:09:53 PM

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
November 09, 2015, 07:45:25 PM
You can hate Cryptsy all you want but calling it insolvent when it isn't is just bullshit man. You're no better than the scammers you're supposedly trying to save everyone from  Roll Eyes

Oh you have proof they are not ?
Right on.. let's hear it then.
Because all signs point to another Gox incident..

Also on a side note.
Here is the link to a guy who has been following me around threatening me using private info..
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12914297

You can love Cryptsy all you want but why is my personal info from their site
popping up here being used by people trying to threaten and extort me ?

That link above is from the user, TheGr33k
And i got some also from Kluge and SpoetnikIsFucked way back.

Why does Cryptsy ban me from chat for a year for something i said here ?
Want to read my PM's from BitJohn admitting this ?

Why does my personal info i used to register at Cryptsy end up in criminals hands here ?
The guy posted on this topic is 3 of the most major incidents of this.. there has been more.

hey BitJohn..
Remember lying to me about a BlueCoin Fork on your chat box ?
That is yet ANOTHER story of their deliberately fucking with things behind the scenes then denying it and lying.

Mullick..
I have an old PM from a guy who outed you for compiling the TIX wallet before it's launch.
Concrete proof you made the wallet while yous at on chat playing dumb.
Another wall of lies and games and bullshit.

PATHOLOGICAL LIARS

How bad does Cryptsy look ?
Based on my stories alone... pretty damn Bad LOL

And boy do i have many.. some of them i have been saving for a rainy day  Cool
And i hear there is a storm coming in Wink

Shitsy has a LOT of explaining to do..

EDIT:
And let's not forget on the previous page another dummy account came here and made some crack about when i last used Cryptsy.. wow some noob account guessed that then registered to come and say that ?
Just one more case of my info showing up on this forum etc via a ton of Troll accounts.

NOTE:
The guy stated when i had used Cryptsy last as a retort to something i said.

oh yeah... all that just reeks of a legit honest business LOL
Pages:
Jump to: