Pages:
Author

Topic: It's finally happened CRYPTSY is insolvent - page 4. (Read 10067 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
November 09, 2015, 07:42:46 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12925578

look at one of the last pages.. BigVern's (Paul) house was foreclosed on.
i'd say they are done.

edit:
- Changed link from page 1 to post by Gleb Gamow.

where he posted..

Homeless people don't run exchanges LOL

Do you even read Mike?

Bingo...........

That name was only used at Cryptsy as Mullick knows well.
(because he has access to everyone's private info including trade history etc.)
(that name was never said by me to anyone ever once)
I only entered that on their web site PRIVATE profile page when i registered years ago.

Funny how he posts and the next comment says that.

That house foreclosed on or not these guys are frauds and i have 100 stories to prove it.

How does my private info posted ONLY at Cryptsy end up here ?

You got something to say Mullick ? ..explain that Wink
and explain how Kluge here got that name of mine to send me multiple extortion and death threats ?
Let me guess Cryptsy.. you were hacked LOL  Roll Eyes

So Cryptsy faggots how many more people are you going to hand my info over to so they can give me death threats ?

EDIT:
By the way guys i am known to share extreme amounts of my personal info in the Altcoin scene.
I have nothing to hide.
A couple times i have posted my own picture.
Want to Dox me ? You can't.. i already did it myself LOL
So i really couldn't care less what kind of antics and games people pull with my personal info.
Funny how before and after this recent Cryptsy crap i have been getting tons of threats..
ALL OF THEM using info i only used at Cryptsy.. hmmm ?

Just for reference. I do not have access to customer details. I am not on the compliance team so have no access to anything of that nature.

I do have access to view your username, deposits, withdrawals as well as trades since my job requires it. But that's about it.

Any word when btc withdrawals will be working? Small BTC withdrawals are working large ones are not. How is that even possible? obviously not a queue issue since smaller requests were made earlier than the larger withdrawal requests. This is very annoying for trading in and out of places. No other exchange suffers as many problems as cryptsy from day 1. Bittrex polo etc all withdraw very quickly.

Also can you upgrade the quark wallet to the latest build??  every other exchange has done this now except cryptsy for some reason. Thanks if you can.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
November 09, 2015, 07:41:08 PM

i'd say they are done.

edit:

where he posted..

Do you even read Mike?

Bingo...........

I only entered that on their web site PRIVATE profile page when i registered years ago.

That house foreclosed on or not these guys are frauds and i have 100 stories to prove it.

and explain how Kluge here got that name of mine to send me multiple extortion and death threats ?

So Cryptsy faggots how many more people are you going to hand my info over to so they can give me death threats ?

EDIT:
By the way guys i am known to share extreme amounts of my personal info in the Altcoin scene.
I have nothing to hide.
So i really couldn't care less what kind of antics and games people pull with my personal info.
Funny how before and after this recent Cryptsy crap i have been getting tons of threats..

Just for reference. I do not have access to customer details. I am not on the compliance team so have no access to anything of that nature.

I do have access to view your username, deposits, withdrawals as well as trades since my job requires it. But that's about it.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
November 09, 2015, 07:33:52 PM
You can hate Cryptsy all you want but calling it insolvent when it isn't is just bullshit man. You're no better than the scammers you're supposedly trying to save everyone from  Roll Eyes

Know when to admit that you've gone too far and back off.. like i said before Cryptsy going down isn't good for anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
November 09, 2015, 07:10:34 PM

i'd say they are done.

edit:

where he posted..

Do you even read Mike?

Bingo...........

EDIT:
I have nothing to hide.
legendary
November 09, 2015, 06:26:59 PM

i'd say they are done.

edit:

where he posted..

House for foreclosed on in 2009 before he bought it

Proof is in the link you posted but obviously didnt read

good news. If proven true lets close this thread. I never click any links posted on here but it did sound worrying especially since nobody said it was a 2009 issue.

crytpsy should monitor these boards to explain or defend posts like this. I mean left unchecked rumours like this coupled with the BTC withdrawal problems that most are having can cause panic.

Any word when btc withdrawals will be working? Small BTC withdrawals are working large ones are not.

Also can you upgrade the quark wallet to the latest build??  every other exchange has done this now except cryptsy for some reason. Thanks if you can.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 09, 2015, 05:36:25 PM

i'd say they are done.

edit:

where he posted..

Do you even read Mike?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
November 09, 2015, 05:21:51 PM

i'd say they are done.

edit:

where he posted..

House for foreclosed on in 2009 before he bought it

Proof is in the link you posted but obviously didnt read
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
November 09, 2015, 05:14:37 PM
Reading this, I've redraw most of my coins immediatly...

Only to find out I've received them in a quickly matter Smiley

I think your case is isolated...
legendary
November 09, 2015, 05:06:48 PM
where the hell are the cryptsy crew to defend themselves - seem to be in hiding again.

what's the deal with this house ?

Is it 100% his house?
One of his houses?

where is someone from cryptsy to clear this mess up. They are slack as hell on this board. They don't have a clue how important stopping a rumor  like this is.

Then again if they are fucked then perhaps best to hide.
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
November 09, 2015, 05:02:27 PM
mmm im reading lot of bad things about cryptsy in last days, is this real news? because i dont want to stop trading just for a "rumor".

did you suggest me or anyone to withdraw his funds from them before something bad happen?, i'm a little bit confused about it and i dont know what do to :S
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
November 09, 2015, 04:46:24 PM
I'm no fan of cryptsy lately, but could it be that they are just understaffed and overwhelmed? Both on support and actual maintenance?

One can deal with the above account in its entirety with the way less effort than dribbling out small amounts of XBT and DASH.

True. Just playing devil's advocate. They gave me some BS about maintenance when I tried to withdraw mode than 1 btc. A week or two back. I hope that they get their act together.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
November 09, 2015, 04:35:14 PM
I'm no fan of cryptsy lately, but could it be that they are just understaffed and overwhelmed? Both on support and actual maintenance?

One can deal with the above account in its entirety with the way less effort than dribbling out small amounts of XBT and DASH.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
November 09, 2015, 04:27:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
November 09, 2015, 04:10:17 PM
Update on my attempts to withdraw my balance of approx 70 BTC & 900 DASH from Cryptsy:

New day & my second 3.4 BTC W/D has been sent, still waiting on 300 DASH and heard nothing from Cryptsy about when they will make me Tier 3 and if they need any additional info from what I'd already sent to be fully verified in the past for this, so that I can W/D the rest of my now 66 BTC.

It says "Show Withdraw Limit $-559.5796975" so apparently I have a negative W/D limit atm, they are well aware of the Reddit thread but choose not to come on there and explain themselves, they continue to fail to communicate with me even though according to their support JShock on the chat I am the number one W/D priority to solve.

Edit to add: When I tried to post this in their chat it now appears that overnight when afk and not posting on it for 12 hours, that I've been permanently banned from posting there.

Until the above is fully resolved I would not even consider trusting Cryptsy with 0.000000000001 XMR. I do hope Otoh gets his XBT and DASH back. This is not the first time that I have seen AML/KNC used as an excuse to hide insolvency and / or fraud. By the way ever wondered why the bulk of DASH/XBT trading has moved from Cryptsy to Poloniex?
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
November 09, 2015, 03:00:48 PM
Does Cryptsy mess up sometimes? Yes.. but name a single exchange that doesn't.

Can anyone name a single time Cryptsy actually did scam anyone.. not just let them wait a little longer than usual for their coins.. but actually scammed?

Cryptsy is one of the longest running exchanges in the scene, and some coins are traded on Cryptsy and nowhere else. If you think Cryptsy shutting down will be a good thing for crypto I have news for you.. it won't be.

So stop with the lies and rumours and give them some time ffs . Plus, their new UI is pretty usuable.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2015, 01:48:59 PM
Just took out 500 xpm...

Attempting to take out sexcoin just waiting on confirm text..  Still I've never had an issue...

humzzz.. this is becoming interesting ... :S
Activity: 400
Merit: 263
November 09, 2015, 01:37:04 PM
Haha...me a Cryptsy fanboi that is rich.

Whatever, why do I even care.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
November 09, 2015, 01:17:23 PM
so when do you say something ?
When the owners house is foreclosed on ?
When you have 100 bad stories ?
When you see 100 other people have bad stories ?
At what point do you go online and warn others ?

You mean to tell me that with all the info available nobody should have spoke up ?
And nobody should come to that conclusion ?

rampant illogical fanboysim in the face of reality.. TSK TSK TSK

and by the way Cryptsy shill few people would say that except a staff member hiding.
there is only one group of select people who know when i traded last on Cryptsy.
you pretty much outed yourself LOL
Like when Kluge did using the name i only registered at Cryptsy with..
Just more proof your private info with them does not stay private.
And that Cryptsy guys are back stabbing lying two faced weazles.

and the Kluge thing was he used the name i registered at Cryptsy with by sending me a pm(s)
giving me multiple threats including extortion and death threats.. *100% unprovoked.
For your info he's a trusted Donator Veteran member here.. obviously with contacts with Cryptsy staff.
How else did he get that name ?
Think about it..

Cryptsy also banned me from chat for a year there (about a year ago)
Because i mentioned their points hack incident.. ON THIS FORUM (not their chat-box)
What you say on the forum here is grounds for having your account fucked up by staff.
Talk about professionalism LOL

And i was right because the entire chat box told me it happened (i was not there when it went down)
Cryptsy proved it by a Twitter statement saying their rolled back all trades on that day.
and rolled back the points market.
But according to Craptsy idiots i was lying as JShock so aggressively mouthed me off about.
(I still have that mouthy pricks logged) (all of this is logged and dated on the forum from last year)
I also talked to the guy who did it LOL

Cryptsy douches are weazles and will rarely ever show their face.
But they will run here asap using a variety of "hidden" accounts to run their fucking mouth.
Go fix your exchange shitheads and STFU
AND.. pay people their coins dipshits.. it's not your money !

Want a hundred fucking million horrible Cryptsy stories ?
I have toooooooooooooooooons !

Their track record is pure dog shit.

Want to see some IRC logs of 1,000 users bitching about the same thing ?
I have them on my hard drive right now.

Drown Cryptsy faggots.. i hope yous suffer. YOU DESERVE IT !
Activity: 400
Merit: 263
November 09, 2015, 12:49:46 PM
I think you're going too far....

I have never liked Cryptsy and haven't traded there since spring 2014 but stating shit like this on some circumstantial "proof" is a pretty asshole-ish move.

Internet narcissists....tsk tsk tsk.
legendary
November 09, 2015, 12:47:43 PM
where are they to defend this claim??

Is it true? was it his house?
Is it his only house or one of many?

either way they should be here commenting on this,
Pages:
Jump to: