Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Not Over Yet - page 3. (Read 765 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
February 10, 2018, 10:18:53 PM
Happy to see the price of bitcoin going up again and yes, it is indeed - not yet over. And I think the cryptocurrency wilss still live for a long time so let's continue to hold and have a fruitful harvest in the coming time. Cryptocurrency is unstoppable!
Well in my part even if i see that the price of the bitcoin is really experiencing a huge dropping i really didn't even tend to feel afraid on it  because the bitcoin price is really unstable and I really know it from the start.The nature of bitcoin price is really amazing it can really give is a hige profit in the near furure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
February 10, 2018, 08:13:08 PM
Happy to see the price of bitcoin going up again and yes, it is indeed - not yet over. And I think the cryptocurrency wilss still live for a long time so let's continue to hold and have a fruitful harvest in the coming time. Cryptocurrency is unstoppable!
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
February 10, 2018, 02:37:10 PM
I agree, the history can tell what we should do during this moment, and that is hold and invest. I've seen a lot of of success coming from those people who never stop believing in bitcoin. We experience this drop and a lot of fluctuations even before, and those who got panic and sell whatever they have already regret everything and surely one of those holder in the community now. We will experience more fluctuations but we should never lose our hope to bitcoin success.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 01:29:27 PM
Yes I know it not over yet bitcoin has a great future that will be hard for rumors carriers to destroy that great future just by spreading FUDS and bad news. If you have taken your time to study the bitcoin market in the past you will agree with me that the current happening is not new in the bitcoin market that is why bitcoin is  termed as highly volatile.
It is not really over yet, as a matter of fact as the days are passing by we are still increasing in demand so we can come up with the idea that it is already over, of course not. Just always think whenever the price down that it is not over yet and that we are just starting to do this thing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 10, 2018, 01:23:33 PM
That's what the Patriots said and look what happened to them Tongue
Hehehe it didn't really end well for them Patriots but the same can't be said about Bitcoins now that it is recovering so well that it is going to reach the previous high value that it attained once before.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 10, 2018, 12:58:36 PM
Yes I know it not over yet bitcoin has a great future that will be hard for rumors carriers to destroy that great future just by spreading FUDS and bad news. If you have taken your time to study the bitcoin market in the past you will agree with me that the current happening is not new in the bitcoin market that is why bitcoin is  termed as highly volatile.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
February 10, 2018, 12:27:08 PM
Even the professionals say bitcoin will sink, for me that is impossible.
if the community is still follow and focus to bitcoin as the main investment, then bitcoin will still stand up straight despite a lot of rumors about the FUDs.
So I guess it's not over yet. bitcoin and other altcoins will rise again after the correction.       
Merit: 103
February 10, 2018, 11:17:34 AM
That's what the Patriots said and look what happened to them Tongue
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 11:13:10 AM
Bitcoin could weather hype cycles without completely losing its value. It has characteristics in common with the stock market. It has a way of bouncing back. In 2017 price runup in cryptocurrencies was more dramatic than in any asset bubble in capitalism’s history. And even if Bitcoin recovers from
its crash at the end of January, the bull market in equities appears to be ending.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
February 10, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
This year looks like the year of many FUD battles so just endure all of those and be strong even there are too many bad news that are coming out. And those influential personality are also joining the battle against bitcoin so this is inevitable but we just need to hold on and don't buy those bad news.
The thing is that the bad news infestation we have experienced in the last weeks isn't bad news at all. It was just a matter of rehashing older statements at the time the market was tanking hard.

It is perfectly timed, because at the moment the market is tanking, most of the people are very upset and easy to manipulate, which is why it isn't coincidence anymore to see fud attacks take place during corrections.

When the price is going up, people start realizing how stupid it was that they actually took all this nonsense for granted so easily. It's the mental weakness of the ignorant people that fud spreaders successfully exploit.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
February 10, 2018, 08:32:47 AM
This is the reason why we should hold our coins, and yes it is not the first time this had happened so anyone making a huge fuss out of the drop price of bitcoin are most probably new to the world of crypto. If it is really not over yet then all the reason for us to hold our coins more and withdraw them if really needed.

Whenever the prices drop we will have those panic sellers who fears this is the end of the crypto coin and in fear they end up selling in a falling market. People who make money are those who hold the coins or keep buying the coins on dip and thus when the rise starts they make a lot of money from this rise.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
February 10, 2018, 08:29:10 AM
FUD spreading like wild fire and news agencies and all form of media are buying it for the sake of site visits and traffic. There's also a lot of instant crypto experts who gives unsolicited advise to holders that the end is near. Who cares and who needs their advise. As far as I know, what we are experiencing now is nothing new to the market and if you are not used to it, definitely you are new to crypto. HODL!

Chart Source: Cointelegraph

BTW: As I type this post, BTC-USD is back to $7,350
I agree. Some people claimed that this is the end for Bitcoin because the market value crashed continuously in the oast weeks. But seeing its market vakue at this moment sto start recovering and going up, that is already something to look forward with on the remaining months of this year. Hopefully it will be cotinuous so that it will be able to recover.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 08:21:39 AM
Maybe the expert is mistaken to their prediction. All over the world of trading knows that this no new to the traders theres always a dump in price and it will going back after many weeks or months as long theres an investor the bitcoin will never ends. We dont know yet the price increase of 19000 dollars is not expected by the traders. So keep holding guys to all traders give it a try dont let the mistaken prediction miss your chance to get rich. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 06:51:25 AM
This is the reason why we should hold our coins, and yes it is not the first time this had happened so anyone making a huge fuss out of the drop price of bitcoin are most probably new to the world of crypto. If it is really not over yet then all the reason for us to hold our coins more and withdraw them if really needed.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 10, 2018, 05:45:03 AM
As far as I know, what we are experiencing now is nothing new to the market and if you are not used to it, definitely you are new to crypto. HODL!
You said it right! We had experienced this before so we better used to these corrections and just ignore if there are too many panic sellers. Just don't let yourself get attached with those people cos you will definitely do the same thing as they did.
I will raise my hand for a second demotion, maybe that is the best weapon we must posses upon entering in the battleground of crypto world, be brave enough to hodl because I believe  it is not really over yet
This year looks like the year of many FUD battles so just endure all of those and be strong even there are too many bad news that are coming out. And those influential personality are also joining the battle against bitcoin so this is inevitable but we just need to hold on and don't buy those bad news.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 01:44:06 AM
As far as I know, what we are experiencing now is nothing new to the market and if you are not used to it, definitely you are new to crypto. HODL!
You said it right! We had experienced this before so we better used to these corrections and just ignore if there are too many panic sellers. Just don't let yourself get attached with those people cos you will definitely do the same thing as they did.
I will raise my hand for a second demotion, maybe that is the best weapon we must posses upon entering in the battleground of crypto world, be brave enough to hodl because I believe  it is not really over yet
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 12:33:54 AM
Not yet over, and there's still valentine's day next week, surely there will be a massive selling of coins. It's a special day thus many people need money for the expenses in valentine's day.
Someone selling his coins because he needs some money to buy gifts for an irrelevant day created just for the sake of consumerism is not a real investor in my eyes, if you need to withdraw your money because of an emergency that is fine we can understand that sometimes life throws you a curve ball, but to risk your profits and your future in investing for something so small is simply not right.
LOL i agree they sell their coin because they need money for their valentines day. Technology will overtake this era and it will continue to increase more in the future so holding is no.1 option we need to have.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 10, 2018, 12:02:10 AM
Not yet over, and there's still valentine's day next week, surely there will be a massive selling of coins. It's a special day thus many people need money for the expenses in valentine's day.
Someone selling his coins because he needs some money to buy gifts for an irrelevant day created just for the sake of consumerism is not a real investor in my eyes, if you need to withdraw your money because of an emergency that is fine we can understand that sometimes life throws you a curve ball, but to risk your profits and your future in investing for something so small is simply not right.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
February 09, 2018, 02:24:59 PM
Good things will come to those who are hodling patiently. The volumes on sell side are decreasing now and it could be a sign of reversal. The people will soon realize that BTC has reached the bottom price at $6k. Investors are getting in now as we can see from high volume of buying trades and the public will follow which will cause another bull run.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 01:38:23 PM
FUD spreading like wild fire and news agencies and all form of media are buying it for the sake of site visits and traffic. There's also a lot of instant crypto experts who gives unsolicited advise to holders that the end is near. Who cares and who needs their advise. As far as I know, what we are experiencing now is nothing new to the market and if you are not used to it, definitely you are new to crypto. HODL!

Chart Source: Cointelegraph

BTW: As I type this post, BTC-USD is back to $7,350

Even if (IF!) the fall or dip happens, there will be no reason for panic. Crypto will go up and  it will gain several times this year. You will see it, friends.
Pages:
Jump to: