Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Not Over Yet - page 7. (Read 765 times)

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
February 06, 2018, 02:31:53 PM
Exactly mate, the manipulators have acheived what they were trying to do through the FUD they spread around the community, and the panic sellers were contributing in their mission by feeding them more and more at low price.
I believe that this dump is not going to stay for a long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
February 06, 2018, 02:17:26 PM
Yes sir don't fall for that dead cat bounce today it looks appealing but it will get you nowhere but flying further down. Have some patience please and wait for the breakout before we all start jumping sentiment ships.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 06, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
Hopefully once the dust from the necessary regulations and tax enforcements have settled, the market would have grown to become more mature (immune to FUD and pump-and-dump games) and thus perhaps less volatile so that adoption of cryptos as currencies in real-world use becomes more and more viable into the future.
This is very unlikely no market is immune to FUD the difference is that in order to FUD  something like the stock market you will need a very strong FUD, while in bitcoin the only thing you need is just a bunch of rumors that people spread through social media, also volatility is going to be here for a long time as long as whales have such a huge amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 06, 2018, 12:34:08 PM
Those who panic and dump their coins are just in for the speculations and day-trading (hoping for quick profits) but have no faith nor understanding of the longer-term potential of the technology.
I have not sold any coin because I believe that crypto currency is truly a revolutionary tech that is here to stay, crash or no crash atm.
The technology is currently still under its infancy, basically akin to its beta stage development.
But of course it is also important to research thoroughly before buying any of the altcoins, and HODL for the long.

Hopefully once the dust from the necessary regulations and tax enforcements have settled, the market would have grown to become more mature (immune to FUD and pump-and-dump games) and thus perhaps less volatile so that adoption of cryptos as currencies in real-world use becomes more and more viable into the future.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
February 06, 2018, 12:29:20 PM
I have to agree with you that its not over. We may have enjoyed seeing a little bounce, but I have the same feeling that it might be another bull trap or with the constant FUD from social media, the price could stall again or another drop could be seen in the next couple of days.

Yes, we have seen this from the past, bitcoin crashing, then bitcoin regaining and bouncing back to new all-time-highs. The question is how tough are you mentally to hold and not to panic from this turbulence that we are experiencing.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
February 06, 2018, 12:10:47 PM
FUD spreading like wild fire and news agencies and all form of media are buying it for the sake of site visits and traffic. There's also a lot of instant crypto experts who gives unsolicited advise to holders that the end is near. Who cares and who needs their advise. As far as I know, what we are experiencing now is nothing new to the market and if you are not used to it, definitely you are new to crypto. HODL!

Chart Source: Cointelegraph

BTW: As I type this post, BTC-USD is back to $7,350
Pages:
Jump to: