Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 45. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 03:25:57 PM
after 2X fork, altcoins will pump soon
Activity: 392
October 28, 2017, 02:42:48 PM
True. this is a good time to start buying back altcoins, because all alt at really profitable value to hold. Holding more ETH and LTC, I am optimistic it will bring significant benefits for my portfolio.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 02:18:11 PM
Time to buy Altcoin.All the coins are now at a very slow price.so it would be better to buy without delay
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 27, 2017, 09:31:19 PM
Not all altcoins. I have held and bought CCT before the fork hoping the price would bounce back up but I was wrong it seems. Now I have learned that if a coin was shit from the start, better dump it fast.
Activity: 148
October 27, 2017, 07:37:52 PM
So is altcoin market gonna recover this year or only next year? Due to cryptowinter?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 12:59:33 AM
I invested ripio, ox, Eos, request ect, but all the prices are lower than the price when I bought. Cry
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
October 26, 2017, 12:56:34 AM
Now is the time to buy Altcoin and Bitcoin. The whole next month will be growth before the new year. I think the market will grow Cool
Activity: 154
October 26, 2017, 12:52:00 AM
maybe its time for now to buy altcoin because the price for now is dropping and most bitcoin holder now is buying altcoin after the hardfork maybe the price of altcoin is back to higher price...
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
October 26, 2017, 12:42:28 AM
I have been silently watching the altcoin scene for a couple years now and have only recently started getting involved. When I first started watching the altcoins there were no ERC-20 tokens like we see today. DASH and lightcoin were only worth a few bucks each and CLAM was worth more then them both. Look at them now. Now, with these new ERC-20 tokens, much more is possible on these platforms than ever before, due to the nature of the full turing capability of the Ethereum Network. While I believe that there will be many projects that won't gain much support at all, I believe there will be a few which will absolutely hit the moon in the next year so do your research diligently.
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
October 25, 2017, 11:39:43 PM
Yes its time to buy alts and HODL.

Just registered to pick up cybermiles. This will be a good one.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 25, 2017, 11:36:49 PM
Definitely the time to start buying! In all the craziness with bitcoin's price skyrocketing, this is going to trickle down to the altcoins and we're going to see a market recovery here pretty soon. I already have some gains in my personal investments, after a long few weeks of losses. Very glad to see that we're going to be back to healthy growth soon enough.

Alt coins have definitely taken a few beating in the past months. The China fud has made the whole crypto market went down including bitcoin. When bitcoin drop to $3000, it already have healthy bounce back to $6000. But alt coins a lot are still yet to bounce back to all time high. Like OMG, 0x, kyber, chainlink and many other popular one.
Activity: 546
October 25, 2017, 11:32:09 PM
Yes it is time to buy alt coin because the prices are growing and the usage is also acceptable so it’s a good chance for the investors to invest in these currencies and become the recipient of the earning of this investment. Alt coin as compared to bitcoin is also growing and accepted world wide.
Activity: 154
October 25, 2017, 11:14:38 PM
Yeah a lot of traders predicted that the alt coin price will be heavily affected because of the forking and now the effect of hard forking had been taking effect, and I agree that it will be a good chance to make extra profit for the traders that heavily invested in alt coins, and alt coins will be back to normal when people adapted to the forking
Activity: 434
October 25, 2017, 11:10:26 PM
Could you explain how in your opinion a hardfork affects "all" altcoin prices?
Doesn't really make sense to me.

Hardfork is dividing into bitcoins to have a new life Altcoins. And it happened with the new Bitcoin Gold / So it affects the collapse of the Altcoins due to the free BTG (Bitcoin Gold). All you need to receive free BTG is that you have to hold bitcoin during hardfork that means you will have BTG equal to how many bitcoins you hold. And it also has a price that you can sell or hold and sell at a higher price. So many sell their Altcoins to receive free BTG. But we expect that after hardfork traders are buy back again to earn more bitcoins when the price going to up again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
October 25, 2017, 11:00:33 PM
You need to comprehend what is hard fork? Once bitcoin discharge bitcoin gold, they will give away bitcoin-gold to bitcoin holder, who has least 1btc in their wallet or trades. So what individuals doing is, they offering all their alt coin to get bitcoin, so they can get bitcoin-gold free. Keep in mind, last time bitcoin gave away bitcoin - money it was worth $800+ per coin, heaps of individuals got free cash. That is the reason you see heaps of directing going on bitcoin and climb 10 billion dollars inside 48 hours. Since people purchasing bitcoin, and offering all that they have.
Activity: 32
October 25, 2017, 10:08:58 PM
I'm still not convinced - with 2x coming up, I feel like the same cycle of alts getting destroyed is going to happen again. After that though, I think we're really going to see some growth.
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
October 25, 2017, 09:51:03 PM
Definitely the time to start buying! In all the craziness with bitcoin's price skyrocketing, this is going to trickle down to the altcoins and we're going to see a market recovery here pretty soon. I already have some gains in my personal investments, after a long few weeks of losses. Very glad to see that we're going to be back to healthy growth soon enough.
Activity: 38
October 25, 2017, 09:50:49 PM
I bought NXT and OKCash from 18x and 14x. And now it is 1x and 03x  Cry Cry Cry Cry
hah
Activity: 183
October 25, 2017, 09:49:29 PM
Well, Segwit 2x fork is coming up in Nov 15, So still good time to buy alt coin:)

I'm buying half before Nov 15 and then after.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
October 25, 2017, 09:43:20 PM
Well, Segwit 2x fork is coming up in Nov 15, So still good time to buy alt coin:)
Pages:
Jump to: