Pages:
Author

Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin - page 44. (Read 8556 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 02:36:36 PM
not everything, but there are good violas which will show good result, and now it is a high time to buy them, in 2018 violas will prove to be from very good party therefore buy so far there is time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 04:00:34 AM
It is always a good time to invest in altcoins, especially with so many interesting and diverse coins coming onto the market. Take a look at Propthereum.io for example. They are mixing business with digital currency. In short they are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain. They are backed by real estate and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Keep an eye out for them. they launch this November. Let me know your thoughts.
Activity: 490
November 01, 2017, 12:52:07 AM
If anyone can key in to a very good altcoin before the fork, the upside gain is certain after the fork and beyond. The market is full of opportunities now. Only the savvy trader and investors will see this!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 12:24:46 AM
I am not saying, sell your bitcoin and buy alt coin.
What am trying to say, you might not able to buy alt coin in this price, because after shgwit 2x fork, price will jump 20% to 30% most of the alt coin. So if you want to get in alt coin, this is the best chance.

Hypothetically if this expected pump after the fork doesn't happen do you think there could be a lot of FUD in the market? A lot of altcoins getting hammered at the moment, market not looking as good at the moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
October 31, 2017, 11:33:29 PM
I am not saying, sell your bitcoin and buy alt coin.
What am trying to say, you might not able to buy alt coin in this price, because after shgwit 2x fork, price will jump 20% to 30% most of the alt coin. So if you want to get in alt coin, this is the best chance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 06:59:05 PM

but what if the BTC keeps climbing ,, how is altcoin going next ?, i think we should align the two. so we should have an analysis of bitcoin and other altcoins
Activity: 9
October 31, 2017, 06:08:26 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
really, if prices like this we should immediately buy altcoins that much. look for altcoins and collect and wait for the market to achieve great results

agree. i am stock many alts for cheap recent  Smiley
Activity: 106
October 31, 2017, 06:07:20 PM
Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.

In retrospection you were right. The prices of the ALT rose after the fork until it levelled again in a week. What do you think will happen when the time comes for Segwit2X ? As most BTC will be passively trapped in wallets, do you think the prices of ALTs will rise before the segwit2x fork or after?
Activity: 280
October 31, 2017, 06:04:24 PM
You gotta be crazy to dump your bitcoins for alts right now. I don't think Bitcoin is doubling for the next few months, but we are currently in an ATH, and there is still a lot of upside potential
if it does not need cash immediately for what we sell bitcoin now but if urgent need we still have to sell our bitcoin though not a big profit but if we have much money now time buy bitcoin or alts coin
Activity: 280
October 31, 2017, 05:59:06 PM
really, if prices like this we should immediately buy altcoins that much. look for altcoins and collect and wait for the market to achieve great results
Activity: 57
October 31, 2017, 05:52:18 PM
You gotta be crazy to dump your bitcoins for alts right now. I don't think Bitcoin is doubling for the next few months, but we are currently in an ATH, and there is still a lot of upside potential
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
October 31, 2017, 05:36:58 PM
in next few days, bitcoin might hit 7k mark, as everyone wants bitcoin before segwit 2x fork happens in Nov 15th. So yes next few days alt coin will go down, my bet on these alt coin will jump in price after Nov fork.
1. OMG
2. XLM
3. Ripple
4. TenX
5. ADA
6. UBQ
7. CLAM
8. STrat

So good luck if you invest in these alt coin.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
October 29, 2017, 05:22:44 PM
It is probably better to wait for a bit, the time for BTC to start a correction as it must happen.
Then you will see a sort of euphoria on the altcoins.
Activity: 1
October 29, 2017, 05:10:28 PM
Altcoins are performing great, all signals in place for gains. Think both BTC and alts will skyrocket within a year
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 29, 2017, 04:41:10 PM
Could you explain how in your opinion a hardfork affects "all" altcoin prices?
Doesn't really make sense to me.
Yes good thinking. you are right.
but i think this is a good time to buy Altcoin. because now BTC is pump and Altcoin have dump.
It's your own decision. but i hope Altcoin will pump soon.

Good luck

I do agreed with you, it is really good time to buy, because there are many altcoin that high before and now they got dumped for a couple of weeks but then for sure after the hard fork some of them can go back at the original price value little by little.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 29, 2017, 08:48:41 AM
Could you explain how in your opinion a hardfork affects "all" altcoin prices?
Doesn't really make sense to me.

We all knew that altcoin so far is not good to buy in. Lets us wait for a moment after the hard fork for what could be the result?
IT is surely that that after this pre-ico  Maybe some of the altcoin are now going to increase and become  high bid.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
October 29, 2017, 07:49:31 AM
Alt Coin is a great future for online marketer nobody think about altcoin because many people don't know and some people know about details of altcoin and only those people make a good profit with altcoin. We want to see my future so we buy many altcoin and it's a best time to buy alt coin.

Altcoin is type of currency and it's today rate is not good as compared to Bitcoin. And the value of Altcoin increased slowly as compare to the bitcoin.The investor will get profit slowly .So Altcoin as compared to bitcoin is also growing some how slow and accepted world wide and this is a not a good time to buy Altcoin.
Activity: 196
October 29, 2017, 07:42:08 AM
Alt Coin is a great future for online marketer nobody think about altcoin because many people don't know and some people know about details of altcoin and only those people make a good profit with altcoin. We want to see my future so we buy many altcoin and it's a best time to buy alt coin.
Activity: 148
October 29, 2017, 07:17:20 AM
after 2X fork, altcoins will pump soon

When will fork be over?
Activity: 197
October 28, 2017, 07:11:34 PM
Keep your bitcoin on an exchange that supports both legacy bitcoin and Seg2X  so you can trade faster once the fork happens. Alt coins are very tempting to buy now since they are very low.
Pages:
Jump to: