Pages:
Author

Topic: IT'S TIME TO BUY BITCOIN ?? I SAY YESSSS - page 6. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
It is really nice time to buy more bitcoins. I think bitcoin price is so much low since the actual price.now bitcoin price will go up again but now bitcoin price is stable. we need to wait some days for stable. bitcoin started increasing slowly in the last days. so you can  buying now and hold for long time you will get great profit.
Activity: 353
February 08, 2018, 02:46:58 AM
If bitcoin can not be $ 8k5 this week. I think it will go down 5k. This can happen and you can buy bitcoin at that price. Now wait
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 01:38:23 AM
I think it’s clear from the current trends in the market that bitcoin is going up and yes I belive too that it’s time to buy it. If we don’t do that early then we might just not get this divine chance ever again to invest at such low pieces. I like the idea that buying low is greatest achievement for us, but this chance comes rarely. So let’s move on with the panic situation and help each other to spread some good news everywhere that we going to invest into it.  Tongue
you mean right now ? best time to buy? you must missed the $6k price  Cheesy
well anyway if market become bullish buying at this moment will still give a profit if that increase in prices will continue in the next few days or even a month, for me i think right after the chinese new year there will be a huge investors coming into crypto market and that's the best time to get profits.

I did not miss this time and I am happy with it. I managed to use the fall of the market to make the investments. Now I have simply to hold my BTC and wait till the coins grow.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 08, 2018, 01:24:50 AM
Bitcoin has recovered a bit since yesterday, bounce back after hit $6K. It's not just you, big investors, whales, traders are happy now, they can buy bitcoin at a cheaper price and dump it at the peak again. The cycle will always repeat. Without scale solution that really works to support bitcoin community, it can't go anywhere but stuck at a point. However, if you just want to buy bitcoin in order to make profits by the end of the day, consider current price as a big discount before next bulls run.
i guess this is not helping the bitcoin community but only those whales.theyre the one responsible for the dumps and pumps of market.while we are just a passenger of train that need to ride when they are going to run..looks what happen day ago about the Ecoin,while all of coins are bleeding together with bitcoin offourse,this only coin pumps upto x950% is that normal?lol
Activity: 476
February 07, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

We put the Fibo covering the entire BTC graph. Today BTC is clearer.

- The Fibo level 38% match points 'a' and 'd'.
- The main trend and 61.8% match and today the price touched them. And match with c-b=e-d.
- Today BTC is en the best support, match with 'e' Elliot point.
- And last but not least, the great bullish volume¡¡ of today is equivalent to the bullish volume after China's past crisis in 15/09/2017. Today in bifinexx, is the biggest highest bullish volume in the history of the BTC, in daily temporality:

BTC has to consolidate the 7k - 8k, and then attack the upper part of the triangle (10k) and break the main bearish trend with great volume again.

we must be careful with future resistance:
9k-10k

I would like to know your opinion Smiley
That's right, I think it's time for us to buy bitcoin and trade surfing lightly. Bitcoin is currently priced at $ 7700 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. As we all know, by the end of 2017, the price of a bitcoin hit $ 19800, nearly triple the current value, so this is a great opportunity for us to be able to X3 our assets.

Additional congratiulations to those, who managed to sell BTC coins for the highest prices to buy Bitcoins again. Now they hold them and have the profit.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 07:59:18 PM
There are analysts who argue that Bitcoin won't take off without having done a double bottom though. This is a possibility to take into serious consideration. THAT would be a better moment in which to buy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 07, 2018, 07:58:28 PM
This time, when the Bitcoin rate is recovering slightly, it is reasonable to invest in Bitcoin because it shows that Bitcoin has hit bottom and is preparing for a strong rebound. Bitcoin prices have fallen to $ 7,000 and then rebounded to $ 8,000 and are continuing to rise in exchange rates. But it is not excluded that the Bitcoin exchange rate will decrease as next week is Chinese New Year, Asian people will have the psychology of selling cryptos to buy USD Smiley).
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
February 07, 2018, 07:48:04 PM
I think the congress hearing was pretty positive, lot depends on the ICO regulation I believe, news from the EU are pretty positive also(observatory)  https://www.coindesk.com/eu-launches-blockchain-observatory-in-partnership-with-consensys/
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
February 07, 2018, 07:22:47 PM
Bitcoin has recovered a bit since yesterday, bounce back after hit $6K. It's not just you, big investors, whales, traders are happy now, they can buy bitcoin at a cheaper price and dump it at the peak again. The cycle will always repeat. Without scale solution that really works to support bitcoin community, it can't go anywhere but stuck at a point. However, if you just want to buy bitcoin in order to make profits by the end of the day, consider current price as a big discount before next bulls run.
And it is a good news then since the downfall of Bitcoin lately, and it's good to see them back. I can now see more green than red i guess this is it i hope it will continues and will keep a good chart line in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
February 07, 2018, 06:40:55 PM
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 06:28:37 PM
It is clearly the best time to buy more bitcoins, since the actual price still low, compared to few months ago. The price will go up again, and already it started increasing slowly in the last days, so buying now and holding will give us great profit. But you need to keep calm and being patient a bit until the price reach good level again.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 06:19:54 PM
The actual BTC price still low, compared to just few months ago, but it is recently going up slowly, so if you have the plan to hold your BTC for long term, that is the best timing to buy with low rate, because the price is predicted to increase highly in the future, and Bitcoin will become more expensive.
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
February 07, 2018, 03:27:47 PM
of course, right now all Altcoin prices are down because Bitcoin prices are down and this is a very good opportunity in early 2018 to add or buy Bitcoin and other Altcoin, don't be late in this party Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 02:48:28 PM
currently sitting on a nice support level, after all the FUD hopefully we can go back on the double digit before march
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
February 07, 2018, 02:47:13 PM
I think it’s clear from the current trends in the market that bitcoin is going up and yes I belive too that it’s time to buy it. If we don’t do that early then we might just not get this divine chance ever again to invest at such low pieces. I like the idea that buying low is greatest achievement for us, but this chance comes rarely. So let’s move on with the panic situation and help each other to spread some good news everywhere that we going to invest into it.  Tongue
you mean right now ? best time to buy? you must missed the $6k price  Cheesy
well anyway if market become bullish buying at this moment will still give a profit if that increase in prices will continue in the next few days or even a month, for me i think right after the chinese new year there will be a huge investors coming into crypto market and that's the best time to get profits.

Haha I think the same. But anyway, I think that it's really the time to buy now cause when bitcoin will be up again, I don't know if it will decrease at 6k a day Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 02:39:06 PM
 The price of bitcoin is incredibly low right now. This is the best time to buy bitcoin, China, south korea and india cannot stop bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
February 07, 2018, 02:23:58 PM
We can say yes to all but that doesn't mean a thing to others you know. People need's to feel this money, and to feel power of bitcoins in their wallets before they join here.
Is it time for crypto, not yet I will say. We are young, and many more years will need to pass before people figure that out. If you wish to outsmar people around, and close to you, you should invest in crypto. In couple years they will ask you where did you earn so much money and you can say here, without any fear.
Its time for buying bitcoins and many other alts, don't fool yourself. This is the future and if you don't join now you will regret for the rest of your life.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
February 07, 2018, 01:59:33 PM
It seems to me that now we may be seeing an outflow of speculators and beginner investors, who thought that they would get rich quickly, without too much knowledge of how it works. Real investors remain. There was a correction of the market, now the price will rise again
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
February 07, 2018, 01:43:39 PM
For me alsp this is the right time to buy bitcoin because if the price increase again for sure it will continue.  Like today the price increase and for sure it will increase a lot bit and continue.  But it depends to you if you want to buy bitcoin now or wait mpre the rice to dump more before you wait but remember don't mis this opportunity.  Because become 10k dollars this week and 15k dollars next week and 20k dollars after 2weeks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
February 07, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

We put the Fibo covering the entire BTC graph. Today BTC is clearer.

- The Fibo level 38% match points 'a' and 'd'.
- The main trend and 61.8% match and today the price touched them. And match with c-b=e-d.
- Today BTC is en the best support, match with 'e' Elliot point.
- And last but not least, the great bullish volume¡¡ of today is equivalent to the bullish volume after China's past crisis in 15/09/2017. Today in bifinexx, is the biggest highest bullish volume in the history of the BTC, in daily temporality:

https://steemitimages.com/DQmfUxo7ZJLbbuUN4HY3tkUDMPtnVNw8m1Kfob4LJevsgQw/image.png

BTC has to consolidate the 7k - 8k, and then attack the upper part of the triangle (10k) and break the main bearish trend with great volume again.

we must be careful with future resistance:
9k-10k

I would like to know your opinion Smiley

Going by the above link, the market is still dominated by the bearish candle sticks and the current bullish candle stick has not dominated the preceding bearish candle stick. For me, a strong support has not been formed to make a reversal. And in this light, i will still further observe the market before taking a buy position.
This is the time to buy or you will regret for not buying or holding for the rest of your life, so don't ever panic whenever we are seeing that the price is going down it is just a normal thing, don't be like a kid that needs to spoon feed for you to understand and apprehend more regarding the concept of bitcoin and other digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: