Pages:
Author

Topic: IT'S TIME TO BUY BITCOIN ?? I SAY YESSSS - page 7. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

We put the Fibo covering the entire BTC graph. Today BTC is clearer.

- The Fibo level 38% match points 'a' and 'd'.
- The main trend and 61.8% match and today the price touched them. And match with c-b=e-d.
- Today BTC is en the best support, match with 'e' Elliot point.
- And last but not least, the great bullish volume¡¡ of today is equivalent to the bullish volume after China's past crisis in 15/09/2017. Today in bifinexx, is the biggest highest bullish volume in the history of the BTC, in daily temporality:

https://steemitimages.com/DQmfUxo7ZJLbbuUN4HY3tkUDMPtnVNw8m1Kfob4LJevsgQw/image.png

BTC has to consolidate the 7k - 8k, and then attack the upper part of the triangle (10k) and break the main bearish trend with great volume again.

we must be careful with future resistance:
9k-10k

I would like to know your opinion Smiley

Going by the above link, the market is still dominated by the bearish candle sticks and the current bullish candle stick has not dominated the preceding bearish candle stick. For me, a strong support has not been formed to make a reversal. And in this light, i will still further observe the market before taking a buy position.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 12:47:58 PM
It's time now for bullish market, fuds are mostly calming down, we will see BTC imo until end of february at 12k$+
Weak hands sellers are out, whales coming in.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-experts-predict-2018-bull-run-bitcoin-to-50k-overall-market-cap-to-1-trln
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

We put the Fibo covering the entire BTC graph. Today BTC is clearer.

- The Fibo level 38% match points 'a' and 'd'.
- The main trend and 61.8% match and today the price touched them. And match with c-b=e-d.
- Today BTC is en the best support, match with 'e' Elliot point.
- And last but not least, the great bullish volume¡¡ of today is equivalent to the bullish volume after China's past crisis in 15/09/2017. Today in bifinexx, is the biggest highest bullish volume in the history of the BTC, in daily temporality:

https://steemitimages.com/DQmfUxo7ZJLbbuUN4HY3tkUDMPtnVNw8m1Kfob4LJevsgQw/image.png

BTC has to consolidate the 7k - 8k, and then attack the upper part of the triangle (10k) and break the main bearish trend with great volume again.

we must be careful with future resistance:
9k-10k

I would like to know your opinion Smiley
I think the current price of bitcoin is so great that we can buy it. The bad news has been with bitcoins over the past few weeks that have made the currency a serious dip in value. From $ 19800 at 5 weeks ago, bitcoin has fallen 70% to $ 6,000 yesterday and has now rebounded to $ 8100. We can buy and hold bitcoin waiting for prices to sell.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 12:29:44 PM
The supporting point looks stronger in 7k and should it not break through this support, time to march up again!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 07, 2018, 12:25:28 PM
I think it’s clear from the current trends in the market that bitcoin is going up and yes I belive too that it’s time to buy it. If we don’t do that early then we might just not get this divine chance ever again to invest at such low pieces. I like the idea that buying low is greatest achievement for us, but this chance comes rarely. So let’s move on with the panic situation and help each other to spread some good news everywhere that we going to invest into it.  Tongue
you mean right now ? best time to buy? you must missed the $6k price  Cheesy
well anyway if market become bullish buying at this moment will still give a profit if that increase in prices will continue in the next few days or even a month, for me i think right after the chinese new year there will be a huge investors coming into crypto market and that's the best time to get profits.
Reach the benefits we can do whatever the condition. As you said that we have to wait until the price goes down much deeper. And when we can use it much better then I think we can get the best without any time to wait in a long time. Trading is like gambling, we have to keep hoping, but trading does not rely solely on luck, trading requires skill and experience to succeed. Let's buy bitcoin every day, because basically bitcoin prices will always be achieved and besides that we must dare to take risks to be able to get the best price.
Activity: 207
Merit: 13
February 07, 2018, 12:17:17 PM
Uptrend is not confirmed yet.  It should break the resistance above 9200 level. 

5800 was a good level to buy more bitcoin. Because of that price jumped so quickly to 8000 again. and off course this BTC is only growing popular everyday.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
February 07, 2018, 12:11:10 PM
although the current market trend has increased, but the movement is not too fast. so it's not too late to buy bitcoin at this time, because the sooner we take the decision to buy the greater the opportunity to get a profit when the price again increases again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 11:00:46 AM
I think it’s clear from the current trends in the market that bitcoin is going up and yes I belive too that it’s time to buy it. If we don’t do that early then we might just not get this divine chance ever again to invest at such low pieces. I like the idea that buying low is greatest achievement for us, but this chance comes rarely. So let’s move on with the panic situation and help each other to spread some good news everywhere that we going to invest into it.  Tongue
you mean right now ? best time to buy? you must missed the $6k price  Cheesy
well anyway if market become bullish buying at this moment will still give a profit if that increase in prices will continue in the next few days or even a month, for me i think right after the chinese new year there will be a huge investors coming into crypto market and that's the best time to get profits.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
February 07, 2018, 10:22:46 AM
The best buying point is during the $6,000 range. But bitcoin is already on its road to recovery. However, since we all know that bitcoin will bounce back to another all-time-high, still a good time to get into the picture because the price is still below 4 digits mark and if ever it hits $16,000, you can easily double your investment with today's price. Love to see this kind of thread though, because lately what we have seen is pure FUD thread, bitcoin is dying, bitcoin is going to 0, blah blah blah. But since the bears has been push aside, its about time that we need to be bullish. Get it while you have the funds and just HODL. Simply and easy method but the potential to earn financial gains is 100%.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
February 07, 2018, 09:37:35 AM
The price is incredibly low compared to December, so I think it's a good time to buy. Now or in the future, you will regret that you have not bought for that price. Not only bitcoin but also some other cryptocurrencies.
Well, as I am always also saying to those who really wanted to gain money is to just put their trust in bitcoin as this will surely give them the advantage of earning a lot of money, so for those who are seekers in creating money online then cryptocurrencies are the answer especially bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
February 07, 2018, 09:34:08 AM
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 09:13:23 AM
The price is incredibly low compared to December, so I think it's a good time to buy. Now or in the future, you will regret that you have not bought for that price. Not only bitcoin but also some other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 210
February 07, 2018, 08:58:15 AM
Oh yeah my friends. Now is the best time for this. If you have ever dreamed about buying a crypto currency in a pittance and earn big money, then this is your chance!)) Do not let it go,  otherwise you'll regret of refusing investing now. Good luck!
Activity: 392
February 07, 2018, 08:03:15 AM
Obviously yes, bitcoin prices are currently down then do not miss this opportunity to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices will rise again and do not until you regret for not buying now.
Activity: 472
February 07, 2018, 08:02:55 AM
If you buy bitcoin at the current price, it would definitely double your profit in a couple of months time. Because bitcoin is still a very strong cryptocurrency and it will recover soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 07, 2018, 07:45:42 AM
For those that invest yesterday and the day before yesterday can now see how their now in profits.
I will advices some of us that has buying bitcoin at the high price to still hold instead of selling at lose. No matter the price you have buy I believe before this year run out you should be in profit before the end of second quarter of this year.
Activity: 406
Market Integration Platform
February 07, 2018, 06:13:54 AM
I think we can't see such prices in the near future, consolidation will last more than we predict, some people also say it will fall to $5000, it is possible as well.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 06:10:17 AM
Already buying bitcoin @6700 I'm verry sure bitcoin will be have prices $50k in Q4 2018
If BTC down below $5000 I will be buy more BTC and still HODL
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
February 07, 2018, 05:31:22 AM
Its time to buy some cheap altcoins if you ask me. Already bought my bitcoins in the dip and will be hodling them for some time now, meanwhile will be buying some cheaper altcoins which may boom with Bitcoin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
February 07, 2018, 05:21:44 AM
When there is money, bitcoin can be bought at any time)
And so, bitcoin finished the correction and now it is waiting for growth!
Pages:
Jump to: