Pages:
Author

Topic: its time to buy ETH? - page 2. (Read 1069 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
I think every day is a good for ETH purchase. This project have so solid basis despite the shortcomings that it need choose right time only for cheapest price. Many upcoming events on development process guarantee that you don't loose your money on that investment
for today the guarantee is very difficult to obtain. You are in a bad state with the crypto currency market and every user of the crypto currency is doing all the actions at your own peril and risk.
Activity: 353
September 29, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
what you think about new bullrun perriod?
thets good time to buy? and lowest price in 2018?

plz give me some predicts about price

Hesitating and waiting for others prediction will not actually help you decide. As you know, the market is not easy to predict, some Technical Analysis even fails to predict what is coming next in crypto market. Trust your judgement, buy and if the price falls even more buy more and hold.
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 29, 2018, 10:11:34 AM
I think every day is a good for ETH purchase. This project have so solid basis despite the shortcomings that it need choose right time only for cheapest price. Many upcoming events on development process guarantee that you don't loose your money on that investment
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 09:45:53 AM
$200 for ETH is like a Christmas gift! Do you remember the gold rules like
- buy when the bood on the streets
- buy the dip
Yes, it's that time now IMHO!

I bought 2016 eth for $2. Today it's very expensive. in crypto there is no cheap or expensive. there is only one bought too early or one bought too late. i bought too early and that is very good. now i concentrate on the next super token. and that is universa ( UTN )
Now is the time to buy eth for those who have more funds or money to match the current investment because now the price is decreasing so it's right for the current infestation so that the future gets bigger and better profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
September 29, 2018, 09:26:56 AM
$200 for ETH is like a Christmas gift! Do you remember the gold rules like
- buy when the bood on the streets
- buy the dip
Yes, it's that time now IMHO!

I bought 2016 eth for $2. Today it's very expensive. in crypto there is no cheap or expensive. there is only one bought too early or one bought too late. i bought too early and that is very good. now i concentrate on the next super token. and that is universa ( UTN )
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 06:26:01 AM
I don't think about when the bullrun period will come and end the bearish market but I really hope bullrun can come soon in the near future because it's been too long for us all to survive the current market conditions.

Price movements that continue to fluctuate and change suddenly in my opinion are very difficult to predict. if you want to buy it better when the market conditions are red, I think it's the best solution now and last for the long term or until prices have risen again to sell and take profit

Those people or new come investors who still worrying about this questions - are losing money every day! Ethereum is the most stable coin!
I think you can buy ETH at the moment if you want. It's the best altcoin all the time and I think this downward trend can't kill this altcoin although I know that ETH is really old right now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
September 29, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

Definitely - yes! After a big fall, in any case, there will be a big increase. Remember that we are not talking about some shitcoin, but about Ethereum Smiley
Activity: 182
September 28, 2018, 08:50:38 AM
I don't think about when the bullrun period will come and end the bearish market but I really hope bullrun can come soon in the near future because it's been too long for us all to survive the current market conditions.

Price movements that continue to fluctuate and change suddenly in my opinion are very difficult to predict. if you want to buy it better when the market conditions are red, I think it's the best solution now and last for the long term or until prices have risen again to sell and take profit

Those people or new come investors who still worrying about this questions - are losing money every day! Ethereum is the most stable coin!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 27, 2018, 07:52:48 PM
The price is very affordable for the purchase of the etherium and I think that now is a good time for this
I hope that ethereum prices will go up in October,
I see xrp and bch have jumped far from eth at this time
I also hope that hopefully ethereum can rise in the near future,
the most important thing for now is to keep up with the progress so that it is clearer
copper member
Activity: 126
September 27, 2018, 10:46:42 AM
The price is very affordable for the purchase of the etherium and I think that now is a good time for this
I hope that ethereum prices will go up in October,
I see xrp and bch have jumped far from eth at this time
Activity: 434
September 27, 2018, 10:33:13 AM
If the price is a little low at this time, we can raise a price with a high probability in the future so we can do a good research.
Etheruem is one of the best cryptocurrency on the market. Even the etheruem market price deeply drops on the lowest amount this year, perfect timing to buy/invest, if you have trust in any token then buy it. If you have fear then dont take the risk.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2018, 08:16:13 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 26, 2018, 12:40:28 PM
If the price is a little low at this time, we can raise a price with a high probability in the future so we can do a good research.
The current situation on the crypto-currency market surprises a little, when the etherium shows quite good results during the ico companies' holding of new projects, while new investments are made in the etherium, but the price does not rise so actively.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 26, 2018, 11:07:33 AM
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 11:01:28 AM
If you have Funds to buy some ethereum then buy it now for the price of ethereum now that you can afford. Maybe next year ethereum will rise and dont afford it anymore again.
Activity: 364
September 26, 2018, 05:58:16 AM
Buying ETH now is a good time, the price is low enough, and the rebound will be very fast, but the premise is that you have the idle money to invest, if you don't have, it's useless.

the best strategy right now is by buying ethereum if you have other capital while there is a pretty good chance and the price hasn't gone up yet. however it is for those who have other capital or savings other than crypto to use it, unlike people like me who only have minimal capital and are still stuck at high prices, now they can only see it while waiting for the price to rise again and the market to recover significantly .
ethereum is just a problem in the technology,
but ethereum certainly won't let this continue, just be calm
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 05:42:52 AM
It is a good time to buy eth now while the the value is still affordable and cheap. Sooner or later, the market will start to recover and the coins will grow again including ethereum. Still you have to do some researching on your own, there a lots of coins that have potential and worth investing to.
Yes, you are all right to say, including before you buy something you need to do your own analysis and yet it seems to me now better not to buy all the money for the ethereum because there is a high probability that it may fall in price even lower...
Activity: 644
September 26, 2018, 04:34:50 AM
Buying ETH now is a good time, the price is low enough, and the rebound will be very fast, but the premise is that you have the idle money to invest, if you don't have, it's useless.

the best strategy right now is by buying ethereum if you have other capital while there is a pretty good chance and the price hasn't gone up yet. however it is for those who have other capital or savings other than crypto to use it, unlike people like me who only have minimal capital and are still stuck at high prices, now they can only see it while waiting for the price to rise again and the market to recover significantly .
Activity: 169
September 26, 2018, 03:50:17 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
September 26, 2018, 03:44:38 AM

Seriouly, those that has a strong mind to invest into cryptocurrencies especially ethereum now that the price is down will definitely going to makes good profits in future when things started to recover again.  Ethereum is just a little bit above $200 and buy it now is the best investment decisions you can make.
Pages:
Jump to: