Pages:
Author

Topic: its time to buy ETH? - page 4. (Read 1069 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
September 25, 2018, 06:54:52 AM
Nobody know if bullrun is coming or not cause this market is really difficult to predict at the moment but IMO, I think you can buy ETH at the moment if you want. It's the best altcoin all the time and I think this downward trend can't kill this altcoin although I know that ETH is really old right now.
Definitely, that is something absolutely no one can know but at least signals are showing bullish at the moment, we can see participation brewing strongly in the market, for what it is worth, ETH has pretty much given a good bounce at least in the short term and possibly we may be setting a new course at the moment for an uptrend but how the market will develop is best known with time as no one can tell, but for what it is worth, I would say this is actually a good time to be getting into a market with great prospect.

Like how people are believing bitcoin will hit $20k levels again for sure, similarly I too believe that ETh will have value better than $1000 in coming months. But, a confirmation from the entire crypto world is more important. A confirmation may be a government's adoption of bitcoins or a market giant's adoption.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 03:35:54 PM
I think that Ethereum still seems very weak and its downtrend will continue. IMHO now it is better to open short positions on Ethereum or not to buy it and stay away from the market.
for the last day in the history of the etherium many positive changes, especially interesting is the fact that capitalization has increased by one and a half billion.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 22, 2018, 02:02:33 PM
I think that Ethereum still seems very weak and its downtrend will continue. IMHO now it is better to open short positions on Ethereum or not to buy it and stay away from the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 01:39:08 PM
ETH is very cheap now and will not buy it will be silly. But I prefer NEO and STRAT. I think they will make a big profit
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 01:28:19 PM
I think its not yet time to buy.. There is a possibility that it will go down more, and I hope so, so i can fill my bag Smiley.. Then waiting for the bull run!
This is the perfect time, why are you doubtful?
I suggest buying some ethereum in your wallet, and profit will reach 100 $ more
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 01:10:37 PM
I think its not yet time to buy.. There is a possibility that it will go down more, and I hope so, so i can fill my bag Smiley.. Then waiting for the bull run!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 12:03:41 PM
In my opinion, you would to buy some coins, when the price is not to high. You have low time, so just do it.
I believe ethreum is one of the future coins that can compete with bitcoin, so I suggest you buy lots of ethereum now, because ethereum prices are cheap now and I make sure you will get a big profit.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
yes this time its a good time to buy more ethereum and others altcoin like cardano, ripple, tron and stellar, all made profit next month,,watch
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 09:17:00 AM
I think the price of 192$ per 1 Ethereum was the lowest in 2018. Now I'm expecting stable growth during 2-3 months at least. So let's see what will happen.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
September 22, 2018, 07:34:16 AM
yes, the true eth price below is the time to buy a lot of ethreum I am not sure if ethereum will fall from $ 150 because the price of $ 150 is strong support
No doubt ETH will not fall below further. Not that much low. Besides, it has a big share in the market already and a hold on the market means a potential project. Having said that, I believe ETH is more like another opportunity to make big money shortly in the next year. DO not worry about the fall in the values. These are the market phases that recover with the passage of time. Just invest and hodl-the only successful strategy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 03:20:26 PM
I'm waiting for a $ 150 purchase price. I think Ethereum will be able to beat this level. And that's when I buy this coin for all the savings. If you look at the trend of Ethereum, you can see that the "rebound" was not for a long time. He should be.
that you are expecting such an indicator at $ 150 is possible and good, but only for you personally. You think, if the market falls to such low rates, then it will be very difficult to return it back.
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 01:36:55 PM
I'm waiting for a $ 150 purchase price. I think Ethereum will be able to beat this level. And that's when I buy this coin for all the savings. If you look at the trend of Ethereum, you can see that the "rebound" was not for a long time. He should be.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 01:34:19 PM
ethereum prices which are experiencing a decline will indeed be an advantage, and we should be able to take advantage of this as a good moment to be able to invest
Yes you are right, now the prices for the ethereum are really low, but do not forget that the market is now unpredictable and if there is suddenly some bad news, prices will drop even lower. because if you buy it is not for all money.
When ETH fall it can really get back in the track not mentioning how long it takes but it will. After the previous drop, we might see it fall a little bit after this green but will continue to increase after. Still, it better to buy ETH at this price.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 21, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
In my opinion, you would to buy some coins, when the price is not to high. You have low time, so just do it.
Activity: 308
September 21, 2018, 11:59:18 AM
what you think about new bullrun perriod?
thets good time to buy? and lowest price in 2018?

plz give me some predicts about price

I think the price of ethereum has started to rise. It can be good that start to make buying slowly and partly. I hope this bear season will end soon and the prices will reach good values again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 06:11:52 AM
ethereum prices which are experiencing a decline will indeed be an advantage, and we should be able to take advantage of this as a good moment to be able to invest
Yes you are right, now the prices for the ethereum are really low, but do not forget that the market is now unpredictable and if there is suddenly some bad news, prices will drop even lower. because if you buy it is not for all money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 04:30:18 AM
Its good to buy more eth at the current value but make sure your capital is the amount that you can afford to lose, also if you are willing to take a risk just go buy and hold it until the income will flow in your investment, just be calm when the value decreasing and dont be panic if you do not want to experience losses
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
September 21, 2018, 04:25:57 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 03:47:23 AM
I do not know what the eth problem is, but this is a situation that disturbs the human. I need to think better about it. yes eth is good but there are better ones than it is
in my opinion all cryptocurrency coins have advantages and disadvantages of each and all back again to the investor itself the intention and purpose and confidence and patience of the main capital in investing
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 03:02:01 AM
Personally, etheruem is one of the best cryptocurrency on the market. Even the etheruem market price deeply drops on the lowest amount this year, perfect timing to buy/invest, if you have trust in any token then buy it. If you have fear then dont take the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: