Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to sell - page 12. (Read 23591 times)

Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 08:14:01 AM
A big no to sell as the market is severely in pain with all coins down. So it is better for you to wait until the market surges. Panic-sell causes more loss than benefit. And one thing is that investors and crypto enthusiasts should not worry as the way of prices falling or rising is the part of the market given volatility of cryptocurrency. So stay hopeful.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 08:13:42 AM
I believe that before anyone invested in any coin he/she must have read the white paper, followed up the activities of the team both on github and LinkedIn, seen their roadmap and continue to follow the progress of the team.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 23, 2018, 08:13:17 AM
Now very low levels to sell, I believe that the best option would be to wait for the price return on t levels when you bought and even higher !

Everyone understands this, but the question is how long does it take to wait for the market to return to its former positions? The fall can be rapid and the growth will be long and heavy. Of course, I wanted to be simple, it was very fast and fast, but it is hard to believe in it, maybe all the same, Bitcoin made this jump speculatively, but now you need to wait maybe a very long time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
November 23, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
The sale of crypto at any time is entirely up to you in person. however you must take into account fastidiously as a result of this point the charge per unit is slightly flap thus you must wait till the tip of 2018 then confirm to sell it'll be higher. If commerce currently, the losses ar positive.
that's right, I agree with you, because at this time the market conditions are still deteriorating so if we participate in selling assets it will worsen the situation which will harm all traders, so as much as possible to remain patient and wait for improved market conditions.
Activity: 182
November 23, 2018, 07:54:05 AM
Now very low levels to sell, I believe that the best option would be to wait for the price return on t levels when you bought and even higher !
Activity: 257
November 23, 2018, 07:53:08 AM
The sale of crypto at any time is entirely up to you in person. however you must take into account fastidiously as a result of this point the charge per unit is slightly flap thus you must wait till the tip of 2018 then confirm to sell it'll be higher. If commerce currently, the losses ar positive.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 23, 2018, 07:25:58 AM
Nope, selling right now is the worst idea we can encounter , selling our beloved coin with low price is a huge mistake, its much better to wait and  hodl until the time comes, like what happened last year, its much better to hold so that the greater profit we can when selling the coin start. HODL COIN right now and dont sell it without worth, THINK WISELY !
Activity: 207
November 23, 2018, 07:24:13 AM
I think, nevertheless, that it is a bad idea to sell your coins in such a market, for the reason that many can be mistaken and in the case of growth do not make a profit!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 07:20:50 AM
I think now is not the right time for us to sell altcoins because the market conditions are still not good, so I think now is the right time we can buy more Alt, and we can wait for higher price increases, so I will get more profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 07:15:36 AM
The idea and advice is such insightful and needed. I think such an action is seriously needed since crypto is struggling. I can also see now that the season is actually testing the real from the fakes so they can be done with. Thus, we will be going into the bullish days with the genuine projects.
Activity: 353
November 23, 2018, 07:09:57 AM
Every one should keep patience during fall down and hold all potential coins. We can't say the exact time when market will be up trend but we can assume it's very near.So if you gonna want to make profit hold your coin now.
Activity: 154
November 23, 2018, 07:03:30 AM
this is what the manipulator expects of us. do not be fooled by this and do not sell your coins so cheap
Activity: 87
November 23, 2018, 06:57:47 AM
well, i agree with you. selling a portion of a coin when the market worsens for me is not a problem rather than continuing the hodl there is no change. requires a smart brain to manage which assets are good for sale and purchase. I plan to sell a few coins and I break them for other investments too. I will research this.
Activity: 476
November 23, 2018, 06:47:23 AM
To some extent I agree with you. Many projects do not fulfill their promises which only leads to a decrease in the cost of tokens and I see no reason to hold it further.
Activity: 77
November 23, 2018, 02:17:20 AM
Investor rule: buy when the price is low, sell when the price is high. You will not break this rule, you will make a profit. Of the 100% investment, a good profit will give 20%. But now you can study everything, but don't touch anything, my advice.
If the purchase price is lower than the selling price, you will profit, but if the purchase price is greater than the selling price, you will lose a lot and you will lose everything. Now the market conditions are not good if you sell it you will lose, you have to wait a while because the market will soon rise again and if you will sell better when market conditions stabilize.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 01:51:28 AM
Investor rule: buy when the price is low, sell when the price is high. You will not break this rule, you will make a profit. Of the 100% investment, a good profit will give 20%. But now you can study everything, but don't touch anything, my advice.
Activity: 137
Merit: 13
November 23, 2018, 01:36:40 AM
It's true that selling coins that don't have a future is a reasonable decision. This can cut more losses if the coin developer is inactive and does not run the roadmap as planned.
copper member
Activity: 295
November 23, 2018, 01:13:33 AM
No,it is not a good time to sell Bitcoin. Because now  the price of Bitcoin is much lower than before. If you sell Bitcoin now you will have a lot of losses. You have to sell at a much lower price than your capital.  So to avoid this losses, you should be patience and keep the coins together. Hold patience, one day you will have the best results of your patience.
Activity: 56
November 23, 2018, 01:10:35 AM
nope...  this is not right time to sale your coins because the price value of coins is low. so just wait for another few days...
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
November 23, 2018, 12:40:23 AM
This is a good time to buy coins and save them instead of selling them, the coin prices have not all increased and you can buy some coins and save them, be patient to wait for the price of the coin to rise, you can sell your coins
Pages:
Jump to: