Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to sell - page 9. (Read 23591 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 06:09:37 PM
i simply don't think so it's time too by more token from my favorite undervalued projects good luck if you choose to sell i'm altcoin hodler and i will never sell especially for now
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
November 29, 2018, 04:45:57 AM
Tell me what is the point of selling coins right now? You just fix your loss and nothing else can be done. Better wait for the right moment.

I think if we make a decision to sell the coins that we have today it will not fix losses, on the contrary, we will feel loss because of the loss of coins we have and sell them when market prices decline. even though the current market price is not stable I think holding the coins we have for a long time is still the right way
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 04:36:32 PM
Cryptocurrencies are thousands of lost opportunities, every minute you can earn money or lose all your investments, and when to sell or buy crypto, you have to decide.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
November 28, 2018, 04:26:41 PM
Why would you ever tell anyone to sell? This could be your own personal opinion and not advising the masses on such thing.  How are you able to know which Coin to sell or hold?

You clearly misunderstood me. I'm clearly saying that everyone is free to do whatever he wants in the first line of the post. I'm not claiming that I know which coins are going to the moon, I'm just saying, that coins with no proper roadmap and an unprofessional team will go nowhere, so maybe you should do research about the coins you invested in instead of investing where there is hype etc.
Activity: 420
November 28, 2018, 02:50:14 PM
I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
There is logic in this. That a coin that has a good road map and a working product is likely to be in demand. But there are coins that just grow on HYIP. There are examples!
copper member
Activity: 462
November 28, 2018, 02:22:33 PM
I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
Why would you ever tell anyone to sell? This could be your own personal opinion and not advising the masses on such thing.  How are you able to know which Coin to sell or hold?
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
November 28, 2018, 02:17:50 PM
No it is not right time to sell. Dont even think about this in your mind! The prices are very low in the market now. If you make something in the market , it should be 'buying' not selling.
Activity: 350
November 28, 2018, 02:04:53 PM
In my opinion, the volatility of the market today is not the time to sell. You hope the market will stabilize and recover. It is unpredictable, but I am confident that in the future the market will gradually stabilize and grow to match the pace of technological development today. Wait until you get a lot of benefits from it.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 28, 2018, 12:22:36 PM
Tell me what is the point of selling coins right now? You just fix your loss and nothing else can be done. Better wait for the right moment.

I also think that selling now is the worst option, we need to gather all our forces into a fist and wait for the market to recover in order to make money.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 12:17:28 PM
This is not the right time to sell because market will soon be in good condition hold your altcoin and be patient enough to reap profit in the future. Do not panic sell because of fear that all coin will be zero in price.
Activity: 367
November 28, 2018, 12:10:39 PM
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 27, 2018, 03:45:29 AM
People are always not calm when they are suffering losses, and they imagine that their losses can be recovered,this is a gambler mentality, which is also widespread among crypto players.
This is why people are not willing to sell at a loss, everyone hope just leaves after making money.
November 27, 2018, 03:34:38 AM
I think that investing in cryptocurrencies requires a variety of plans, rather than blindly following other people's HODL, I lost trust in the ICO project!
Activity: 476
November 27, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

For me as long as I earn I will sell my holds. I will not hold a coin for so long because I do not want to be FOMO. Anyway if the price will go down and then if I have noticed that the coins have a strong support, I will buy back then wait for the price to rise up again.
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 03:29:42 AM

right, I agree with you. hold is not always always a good solution, because by holding back, we can also experience big losses.
the key is we must have good predictions and be careful in making decisions.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
November 25, 2018, 11:29:58 PM
If you could foresee the current market fall, you would sell the altcoins and Bitcoins earlier. True - now, it is too late to do it. You can exchange some of your tokens for the alts you trust more and hold them.
Yes of course it can only hold the assets that we have. sell it now is just a form of desperation we against crypto. We had to build investor confidence towards the back so that crypto can awaken the market. I am sure with this crypto many lose confidence from investors.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 11:25:42 PM
No, it's not right if you make a decision to make a sale this month. Very bad for the results you will get. The altcoin value is very bad. If you are not in a truly urgent situation, keep your coins for the next few weeks. To ensure a crypto situation is in a better condition than now. This is the time for you to hunt coins, with a very low price, you can get a quality investment.

indeed if selling in the current situation is not good for you, because the price is still very low, if you sell it and the selling price is lower than the purchase price when you buy it you will lose a lot. You better be patient and wait until conditions improve, because sooner or later the market will definitely be stable and can rise again so you don't lose. but if you need money for important needs and if you don't have the money you hold, of course you can't do anything but let go.
Activity: 378
November 25, 2018, 10:56:09 PM
No, it's not right if you make a decision to make a sale this month. Very bad for the results you will get. The altcoin value is very bad. If you are not in a truly urgent situation, keep your coins for the next few weeks. To ensure a crypto situation is in a better condition than now. This is the time for you to hunt coins, with a very low price, you can get a quality investment.
November 25, 2018, 10:48:56 PM
it's too late to sell now, the current market conditions are very declining and the price of coins is very cheap,
if we sell it now then the losses are very large, it is very risky to trade now, so wait until the market recovers

If you could foresee the current market fall, you would sell the altcoins and Bitcoins earlier. True - now, it is too late to do it. You can exchange some of your tokens for the alts you trust more and hold them.
Activity: 448
November 25, 2018, 10:33:42 PM
this is not yet the time for us to sell coins, because the price of coins in the trading market is declining, if you want to sell coins, wait for the price of coins in the trading market to rise, if you sell now you will definitely suffer losses
Pages:
Jump to: