Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to sell - page 28. (Read 23591 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 05:36:50 AM
Yes, I will not sell because the market is not completely green. recently only a few percent increased and yet remained unstable because it was still down too. At the time bitcoin was still low. The other ALTs are still too low for sale, the sale will now be at a loss. I will keep
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
November 06, 2018, 01:02:21 AM
I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

I already sell my coins and exchange it into currency, lost many value but for own safety it must be done. Crypto market is not good for any investment/ trade activity and I have proof. Many strategy I use have bad result, give me bad day and mostly can't recover. I'm not agree with hold because this situation might be happen until next year. I take brave decisions and I hope next year I can come back again.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 12:56:39 AM
no, in my opinion right now is not the time to sell coins that are still owned because right now the market is still not recovering and the price is still low, if we sell coins that we still have today it is not a profit but a huge loss obtained, so we hold a coin that is still in possession for a longer period of time until the market condition is completely restored and the price of the coin owned has exceeded the purchase price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
November 06, 2018, 12:23:43 AM
I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

It is why we need to learn and know about the details of the project so we can know what we need to do next. Without knowing the details, we can be difficult to make a decision, and we cannot make a profit. The ICO still on the lower price and I think they will wait for the market to recover then they will continue the project to reach their goals. I only hold the token/coins that I think it can increase in a long time and I will sell the unprofitable coins because I don't want to see a big loss in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 12:21:48 AM
Price is too low and especially for altcoin it just down 90% since january 2018, so its good time to buy more and now is too late to cut your losses that is my opinion
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 11:35:51 PM

Thanks for your concern. I have already sold all my altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 05, 2018, 11:30:03 PM
As the market drop down and rate of bitcoin and altcoins are down in these conditions how would be sell must be hold and wait as the market recover himself at that time should be sold.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 11:27:00 PM
while not recovering steadily this will only make regret when selling, maybe the right time is to buy because we know when all coins have low prices, we can see the potential of good coins and are used to buy in large quantities and hold until the market recovers
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 11:24:55 PM
the decision will certainly be back on each. will still hold to find safe until recovery or sell to also look for the results of the dam went into the trade is a good thing. Indeed when only silence and wait hold alone will not provide the experience and also a constant infusion and it certainly makes a profit will be a long time coming.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
November 05, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

Well actually, reading whitepaper and checking roadmap should be the first thing you must do before investing your money on some ICO.
Holding without knowing and understanding the ICO project is like giving a donation to the company i think, but it is okay if you have more money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 05:43:42 PM

Of course it is necessary to analyze the coins that you have and really, if the project does not Bode well, it is better to sell and not wait for the moment when this coin falls to the bottom.
Activity: 275
November 05, 2018, 05:40:52 PM
Really good idea, I don’t understand why it didn’t come to my mind before, I’ll try to make time for it somehow.
Nope,it's not the time to sell those coins .The market still in a hype I believe there will be more expected fluctuation in years of coming so I think it's much better to hodl and buy such potential coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
November 05, 2018, 05:08:57 PM
Really good idea, I don’t understand why it didn’t come to my mind before, I’ll try to make time for it somehow.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
November 05, 2018, 05:06:54 PM
Increasingly, I began to see articles in the press that talk about the crypto industry and blockchain technologies in a positive way. I think it makes no sense to be discouraged, HODL!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 04:54:55 PM
Thanks for your opinion sir but i think there is one hope still remaining nov 11 etf result published date as per i know if that result favors to btc then whole market again up like 2017 and i am really positive that etf approved . I also agree for a long term invest ETH BTC these coin are the best .
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
November 05, 2018, 04:26:51 PM
I think that everyone should have their own policy regarding what to invest in and what not to invest in, the same goes for the moments for buying or selling its assets. Everyone makes their own decisions on this. My opinion is that now it is optimal to invest in altcoins and not in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 05, 2018, 03:35:25 PM
Of course here will be so many people who will tell you that you should hold your coins but you have to trust only yto your intuitions and knewledges
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 05, 2018, 03:30:51 PM
Of course, you need to invest in good projects. Now all the coins and tokens are very cheap. If you are confident in the coins you hold, you must continue to hold them.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 03:11:59 PM
Yes maybe you are right but me some of mine coins is not well known like btc xrp or eth but i still going to hold. But we dont know what will happen. maybe next year it go mooning I dont want to regret anymore
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 03:10:58 PM
Yes, that is true. because this is a money problem we must not believe in a project that we just saw. we have to find detailed information about the project we just saw because it is currently used by some people to commit fraud
Pages:
Jump to: