Pages:
Author

Topic: Iungo Scammed The Bounty Hunters - page 3. (Read 1280 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 6
February 14, 2018, 03:12:26 PM
Yes this is tottaly bad. Can someone of the forum admins give them RED trust. Nobody should do business with those scammers.
People received 40$ for signature wearing from october. ICO collected 30M$ they reduced baunty 12times (12 TIMES CARL)

So what, you were hoping that if the bounty pool is $10 000 and you're the only one participating, you'll be getting $10 000 for doing nothing except having a small tag under your name?

From what i understand in their post, they reduced the bounty in order to prevent bounty hunters dumping the coin and lowering the price even more than it already has been lowered due to the current market situation.

Further more, unlike most of the ICO's out there, you can actually get some money for ING tokens

If they told at start that they may reduce if less people apply i can accept it.

But after it is over they announced it. It is a disgrace.

Well, i can't prove they did as much as he can't prove they didn't.
So far only 2-3 people are complaining, and from the looks of it, shitposters (probably guy on multiple accounts, russian)
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 01:54:37 PM
Yes this is tottaly bad. Can someone of the forum admins give them RED trust. Nobody should do business with those scammers.
People received 40$ for signature wearing from october. ICO collected 30M$ they reduced baunty 12times (12 TIMES CARL)

So what, you were hoping that if the bounty pool is $10 000 and you're the only one participating, you'll be getting $10 000 for doing nothing except having a small tag under your name?

From what i understand in their post, they reduced the bounty in order to prevent bounty hunters dumping the coin and lowering the price even more than it already has been lowered due to the current market situation.

Further more, unlike most of the ICO's out there, you can actually get some money for ING tokens

If they told at start that they may reduce if less people apply i can accept it.

But after it is over they announced it. It is a disgrace.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

If you dont know . Yes like this works and give bounty good and honor projects, We was hired to make our job, and there was rule(contrack) that bounty pool will be 1.5 % from sold tokens, no word about reducing poll. And now when our work is done ant project raised 30M , we are trash. And they can cheat and cut off payouts.

This is totally scam project. I will try to share this idea to all my friends.
Activity: 39
Merit: 6
February 14, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 08:54:45 AM
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 08:37:24 AM
We all seen before bounties are reduced but never see this kind. Actually their Project is very bad but they reached hard cap with it and got 45m $.

You expect they pay bounties full but they reduced it 1/12,5. With a really half ass reason. Here is their statement about it:

Thank you for you patience, all bounty rewards were updated. Please check the links bellow. All tokens will be distributed till the end of 2018 February 31.

FYI: IUNGO has allocated 1,5 % of tokens to the BOUNTY campaign sold via ICO. For bounty campaign the expected participants number was 6000 or 1000 per campaign. The total participant number for the bounty was only 469 members. IUNGO has re-allocated tokens to the MVP testing and giving free routers. Calculations - 40000000 x 1.5 % x  (459 / 6000)  = 45 900 for TOTAL ING BOUNTY TOKENS

They run their own bounty and i hope someone tag them for this behaviour. I would love to see their thread deleted but i can be happy with tag too.

Here is the statement about bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23520439
Pages:
Jump to: