Pages:
Author

Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network - page 37. (Read 31660 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 04:07:05 AM
Multi-currency payment and especially possibilities to pay WiFi access with different WiFi-coins (like WiC and ING) - will key to usefulness of such projects I think.
One that will accept coins from other projects will be winner.

Well, i wouldn't say any coins, but rather well established coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 03:33:36 AM
Multi-currency payment and especially possibilities to pay WiFi access with different WiFi-coins (like WiC and ING) - will key to usefulness of such projects I think.
One that will accept coins from other projects will be winner.
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
November 02, 2017, 03:02:09 AM
There's a similar project like this named wic coin but what I liked about IUNGO.NETWORK is the transparency, they have real people onboard the telegram is very active and they are working hard to make this project appealing to all ico investors, goodluck to this project I'm sure it's going to be a success.

That's true, transparency is the key when it comes to ICO, you want to make sure people trust you if you want them to invest in your project.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
November 02, 2017, 01:35:06 AM
Will the wifi work on 2,4 GHz or 5 GHz?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
November 01, 2017, 09:36:44 PM
There's a similar project like this named wic coin but what I liked about IUNGO.NETWORK is the transparency, they have real people onboard the telegram is very active and they are working hard to make this project appealing to all ico investors, goodluck to this project I'm sure it's going to be a success.
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
November 01, 2017, 07:13:29 PM
This project sounds really good. Unlike other projects, this has very useful day to day modern day utility which is 'internet'.  If you guys can really make it work then it will be huge!

It looks good on paper but not sure how easy it will be to actually implement this in real life. Good luck and all the best.. Cool
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 07:01:32 PM
There is some information in our LinkedIn profiles, but we as team started more than 12 years ago, at that time we started creating huge project in Second Life (hope it is still alive Smiley. Our mission was to create marketplace for all Items in Second Life, also places for traveling. We did manage to create a HUD (heads up display where you can shop anytime anywhere from your screen), also - KIOSK and voting stations in places. We have reached more than 1 million people with Meta Life project. Here i found some article about us - https://www.slentre.com/metalife-a-social-networking-platform-for-second-life/But Second Life as project with that technology did not evolved.

Other projects:

1. We as a team managed to become biggest wholesale for kids GPS watches, selling in every retail store and in every mobile operator store. Recently we got 2017 Technology award (streamed on live TV)
2. We as a team created language learning courses, English, Russian, French, Norwegian etc). There is about 18 projects still live.
3. We as team have created telecare solution for elderly people, software and hardware, maintenance and customer service, uninterrupted monitoring solutions. Project is live and running.

Now its time to create something more bigger! We have always wanted to change - people to help learn languages, project for elderly people, help parents feel safe about their kids. Now we want to make simple and fast access to worldwide internet with IUNGO

Hope I answered you question Smiley

IUNGO team

Great NEWS, Former LinkedIn Executive Joins IUNGO Network!

IUNGO Team

Wow. How did you manage this?

There is no secret, it's just:
- we have a strong & experienced team who are working together for many years (not a fake "ICO teams" created from stock photos Smiley )
- we have a big part of a product already
- we are targeting a big market with incumbent players ripe for disruption 

Sorry if i missed that,but are  there some links about your previous projects?

Perfect answer. Much more real than any other team... I'll support you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
November 01, 2017, 05:03:26 PM

IUNGO Team

Wow. How did you manage this?

- we have a strong & experienced team who are working together for many years (not a fake "ICO teams" created from stock photos Smiley )

Sorry if i missed that,but are  there some links about your previous projects?
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
November 01, 2017, 03:32:34 PM
Wow....... how have I not heard about this project sooner?   Shocked

A real working product MVP, an experienced team, former LinkedIn Exec as Advisor and most off all a genuine need for a protocol and token in this space and a truly Global opportunity make this irresistible!

Unlike 99.9% of ICOs this can be a real long term business and social utility. On top of that I am very excited about the anonymous VPN and IoT platform applications in the future.  Smiley

Hi IUNGO Team: I want to participate in the pre-ICO https://iungo.network/pre-ico and I have been advised I cannot sent ETH from Jaxx or Blockchain, can you confirm MyEtherWallet works?

Let me know how I can get involved in the community and spread the word  Wink

Having a product ready or near ready is a big thing.
If you have something to show, and not just promises, serious investors will come

MEW should work AFAIK, as they accept tokens
Activity: 308
November 01, 2017, 03:31:29 PM
I've heard that apple had a plan at some point, to make the iphones connect to WIFI without users having to worry about username/password and stuff like that.

Is this something similar?
Activity: 43
November 01, 2017, 01:56:03 PM
Wow....... how have I not heard about this project sooner?   Shocked

A real working product MVP, an experienced team, former LinkedIn Exec as Advisor and most off all a genuine need for a protocol and token in this space and a truly Global opportunity make this irresistible!

Unlike 99.9% of ICOs this can be a real long term business and social utility. On top of that I am very excited about the anonymous VPN and IoT platform applications in the future.  Smiley

Hi IUNGO Team: I want to participate in the pre-ICO https://iungo.network/pre-ico and I have been advised I cannot sent ETH from Jaxx or Blockchain, can you confirm MyEtherWallet works?

Let me know how I can get involved in the community and spread the word  Wink

If you have something to show, and not just promises, serious investors will come
November 01, 2017, 10:01:37 AM
Basically we are trying to find a balance between practicality and community size.

I don't think there's such thing as "too much" community

True,
but one CM can't manage more than 100-ish people.
Need to consider that as well
Activity: 118
November 01, 2017, 08:24:38 AM
Thank you, we did very deep technical research, you will find it there.

If you have any suggestions, please give us advise!

IUNGO Team

Going through whitepaper. Interesting concept. Will be watching closely.
Activity: 12
November 01, 2017, 08:07:01 AM
Going through whitepaper. Interesting concept. Will be watching closely.
Activity: 336
November 01, 2017, 07:38:21 AM
Dear dev's: if I'll pay twice from same address my payments will be combined?
Or it will be better to pay from other MEW wallet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
November 01, 2017, 07:19:34 AM
Basically we are trying to find a balance between practicality and community size.

That's for sure, as this project depends on community afterall, more people join, more benefit for all.

But maybe they don't wanna spread too fast, like quality over quantity for start.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
November 01, 2017, 05:42:23 AM

More to read here https://medium.com/@iungo/former-linkedin-executive-joins-iungo-network-177407ab9ac0

IUNGO Team

Getting such a big name on board will definitely help to spread the word and put you on the map.Good start.
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
November 01, 2017, 04:21:03 AM

November 01, 2017, 04:13:50 AM

Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
November 01, 2017, 03:34:20 AM
First to say, interesting idea.

I see max investment during pre sale is 50ETH,so I wonder what's the reasoning behind setting cap for max investment?

We want to get initial group of supporters as big as possible and also as practical.

The goal before ICO is to set up a network of hotspots running IUNGO services around the world. Support and reach form enthusiast is needed.

Makes sense, as you want to reach as many people as possible, I kinda forgot that.

Pages:
Jump to: