Pages:
Author

Topic: Ive been scammed, someone please help me. - page 3. (Read 4913 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I admiit it was my fault to not change my username passoword..

But what can i do now  Undecided

You can return the OP's money bitch.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I admiit it was my fault to not change my username passoword..

But what can i do now  Undecided
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
What 'backdoor in bitcointalk accounts' is this guy talking about? Seems pretty nonsensical to me... Or did I get something wrong?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Never EVER trust anyone. It could have been a larger amount, I would chalk it up to a lesson learned. Sorry to hear you got scammed man.
Activity: 658
$100 for 10 hours? Give me what you're smoking. Seriously though, In my country people work for $3000 a YEAR and some for $15 a day, you get much more than this. Still, sorry you got scammed.

Are you fcking stupid? comparing wages among countries which have different living expense.... Roll Eyes

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
@ dannyhammilton

please check THIS : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7856074

i got robed myself and some backdoor installed and someone used my account to post this 'wallet' adresse ..

and used it today

my wallet "was" before he took it over : 1M9UvCqTRyuy9Bg2q5MF3bN72ERdmH4M8N
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Just pray that God will judge him accordingly.  That is what I do.

My husband and I had our car stolen.  We were young and had very little money and did not even have enough to get another one at that time.  It was hard.  I felt so violated and I was so ticked off.  I then just prayed that God would deal with the person and then I had peace about it.  That same night I saw on TV two guys that had been stealing the same kind of cars in the LA area ended up crashing into a tree and they died instantly.  Now granted, I am not sure these were the same guys at all, but what I do know from past experience is that God is better at handling these sort of things.  Some people call it Karma.  I just say that God says, "vengeance is mine" and handing things over to Him is an act of trusting Him.  Of course, it would be better if people like this would repent and then give you your money back!  That would be better for everyone involved, or if they never stole anything to begin with.  But unfortunately that is not the world we live in. Sad

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
Found the following cached by google on Jul 14, 2014 21:34:59 GMT.  Apparently the user that scammed you was "nubwo".  This user has 0 feedback and 0 trust.  Exactly why did you think you could trust him?

Activity: 661
Merit: 502
Sorry to hear that you got scammed...just remember that unless you are dealing with a registered legal entity there is literally nothing to stop these people scamming you. There are plenty of escrow services on here, I would advise you use them whenever you do a deal. It's better to spend some extra time in escrow than to risk losing your funds.
That is a shame. In a way you should consider yourself lucky. That is a pretty low price for the lesson compared to what others have lost in that type of scam. Never send first and never accept payment in a way that can be reversed.

The thing is, I have been scammed plenty of times before. This isnt the first time, just the first time in a while.

You have to take steps to protect yourself. There are people on this forum that will even do escrow for free. I am very sorry you were scammed.  
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
1KAQ1qPcGPrzLuddSnc9mn95tpXb7HrDqZ

Looks like the scammer is probably going to gamble away your money at LuckyBit.

Or could he just be using it as a way to launder it.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
1KAQ1qPcGPrzLuddSnc9mn95tpXb7HrDqZ

Looks like the scammer is probably going to gamble away your money at LuckyBit.
I don't understand why at the least you didn't use escrow.

I was in a rush and didnt know were to find someone to do escrow really quick. I thought he was trustworthy...
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
That is a shame. In a way you should consider yourself lucky. That is a pretty low price for the lesson compared to what others have lost in that type of scam. Never send first and never accept payment in a way that can be reversed.

The thing is, I have been scammed plenty of times before. This isnt the first time, just the first time in a while.
Should have learned to escrow then.
Activity: 616
Crypto Knight
I don't understand why at the least you didn't use escrow.

Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
Seriously i was scammed a BTC (at the time 100$) and trusted the guy because he gave me his phone number, I learned my lesson but it was worth it. Anything over 10$ use an Escrow, and if it is under whoever has the lower turst amount send first.
I still seriously need money. So if someone is looking to do BTC for WU please let me know. I wont get fucked over again.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
$100 for 10 hours? Give me what you're smoking. Seriously though, In my country people work for $3000 a YEAR and some for $15 a day, you get much more than this. Still, sorry you got scammed.
Same here, around $15-20 a day which is insane. These days you can't trust anyone on btctalk.
Pages:
Jump to: