Pages:
Author

Topic: I've got $20k to invest. Please recommend! - page 11. (Read 78267 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:28:44 AM
You can start with bitcoin today because of its low ore today as well as its ethereum low price today so I think it's a good day for traders who are willing to buy coins that have fallen in price today.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 09:35:40 PM
Regarding the large amount of money I strongly agree if you invest in cryptocurrency because the results will also be many and need to be considered before doing so. research and conclusions will give you little risk and choose only for coins that have good developments like bitcoin.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 08:41:17 PM
Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.
What would you recommend? Mining? Other crypto?

Investors, please get me some cool ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

place it on a coin that has a lot of potential to grow if you want to have safe investment or rather pick an ico that you think that has a good platform in order to earn profit in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 08:35:00 PM
If you have 20k USD, i'll suggest that you should invest into many channels. You can build a strategy of investment. Invest in forex, crypto,... And you should have your regulation. If you reach your limit, you'll get out.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
September 07, 2018, 07:57:05 PM
If you asking a question like this, then you are a beginner. If you are an expert in the field of computer technology, than you can to have a work with mining . You need a form a briefcase  of high capitalized cryptocurrency.
For me you can invest your $20k on a promising ico like foresting ico, i am sure the money you will invest can multiply x2 after it will get listed on some exchanger and if you dont want to invest on ico it is better to invest on a good altcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
September 07, 2018, 07:35:49 PM
Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

I prefer that you should place that on bitcoins because btc has a lot of potential in the market and there are a lot of people who are still interested on investing in it so probably the price will grow even more in the future.
Activity: 58
September 07, 2018, 07:14:39 PM
Hey folks,

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

Whatever you do, BE CAREFUL. First of all make sure to invest not more than what you're willing to lose, if you mean it to be long term, swear by it and forget about your portfolio for the time you set not to check. Other than that, good luck!
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
September 07, 2018, 07:07:01 PM
If you haven't invested till now, you are in a great position because everything is really cheap right now. Take a look at coins' last "all time high" levels. Neo, Ether, Icon etc. are very low right now. You can check their market cap and compare with total market cap.
Activity: 406
September 07, 2018, 06:59:34 PM
mining is not a very profitable business anymore. If I had $ 20,000, I'd get an ethereal with $ 10,000. I got the other remaining money with 1 bitcoin, the rest with the waves.
I am sure that you should put your $20k in ethereum and bitcoin cash because ethereum value is so affordable now and bitcoin cash was also dump it's value but if you dont want put your money in altcoin i will advice you to invest it on a great ico like ingot.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 04:43:17 PM
20k USD is such a huge amount of money to invest. You need to invest and diversify your funds appropriately so that you won't have any issue at the end. Invest in Bitcoin as Bitcoin has the tendency to give you massive profits over the long term than to put money in the bamk
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 02:04:42 PM
If you asking a question like this, then you are a beginner. If you are an expert in the field of computer technology, than you can to have a work with mining . You need a form a briefcase  of high capitalized cryptocurrency.

No one beginner should risk his 20 thousand. It is insane. It will be much better if a newbie can start with the smaller sum, under a thousand or two, and invest it in 15-20 tokens.

I do agree on you because it was actually a lot of money and you should only invest every time the market price is dropping so keep on holding your coins today while it was still low.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
I would wholeheartedly recommend that you do your own research and here's the reasoning:

If Bob here says that ZYX-coins going to be the next big thing because of reasons A and B. You take his advice and perhaps lose all your money. You will be blaming Bob for the rest of your life and think why did you trust this random forum user. If the price of the ZYX-coin would fluctuate alot, you'd be alot more nervous because of it since you're not that familiar with the team/tech/vision of the coin, and maybe in your own mind don't think it'll succeed. And end up selling your coins at a loss.

If you do your own research, believe in the team/tech/vision and WANT to be part of funding that vision, the price fluctuations shouldn't bother you not one bit.
Activity: 518
September 07, 2018, 11:11:47 AM
mining is not a very profitable business anymore. If I had $ 20,000, I'd get an ethereal with $ 10,000. I got the other remaining money with 1 bitcoin, the rest with the waves.

Take also into account that the thread appeared here more than 2 years ago. I am more than sure, the guy invested his money in Bitcoin and got very high returns later.
Activity: 336
September 06, 2018, 07:52:36 PM
Hey folks,

Thanks in advance,
Marcell
With such a large amount of money then I'm not saying that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin to be profitable with the least risk, you can see that the market is bearish in the long run. bitcoin and altcoin are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very strongly, so I believe that and this time you should only short-term investment and should be patient waiting to buy bitcoin at the $ 5200 level.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 11:15:59 AM
For the 20k you can buy a lot  of coins Smiley. I might recommend you buying MCB. MCB is just like CRPT or crypterium also a banking thing. And This is a great opportunity to buy at its ICO since you can get a lot of bonuses.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

Yes profit era from mining end in 2017.
Bitmain will take last algorythms for GPU.
And only players with ASICs farms and cheap energy can do anything.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
September 06, 2018, 10:53:55 AM
Investment in bitcoin have been proven to be better than traditional asset like stocks. Bond or other banking offers.  I will recommend you buy Bitcoin.  If you buy Bitcoin,  you would gotten  three bitcoin and half for a price of one had it been you bought Bitcoin  in December last year. So,  hurry and buy Bitcoin!

You are right of it we all know how good is it for you to make this for this currency are the good and better one, specially when you are having to be more practical on what that you are taking with. Bitcoin are trusted by many other people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
September 06, 2018, 08:35:34 AM
Activity: 546
September 06, 2018, 07:43:36 AM

No one beginner should risk his 20 thousand. It is insane. It will be much better if a newbie can start with the smaller sum, under a thousand or two, and invest it in 15-20 tokens.
Activity: 310
September 06, 2018, 06:16:34 AM
I think you should look for good ICO projects in the future and invest in it. You will receive huge profits, the later more and more ICO has great potential and careful preparation years ago. I think you should invest in FXPay.
FXP is a gateway solution which will unify the Ecosystem and Forex industry based on the blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: