Pages:
Author

Topic: I've got $20k to invest. Please recommend! - page 15. (Read 78267 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
With 20k I would put half of that in bitcoin to keep it as a frozen investment for atleast five years but preferably more.
With the other money I would do trading if experienced cause with trading you can earn alot of money too
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Mining is not profitable these days any more because there are a lot of expenses in it and after halving specially i dont consider it profitable.And cloud mining are all scams to dont go there.If i was you then may be i would have invested that in web designing creating my website and promote that.
Not in overall dude, because if that is not profitable maybe we will not be able to see anymore people who are still doing the business, what I know is that most of the mining business that is profitable now are those who are the big ones who has a good mining rig, I think the trend will follow in the future as every halving the difficulty increases.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Mining is not profitable these days any more because there are a lot of expenses in it and after halving specially i dont consider it profitable.And cloud mining are all scams to dont go there.If i was you then may be i would have invested that in web designing creating my website and promote that.
Activity: 784
i think i will use it for building mining rig, today i invest arround $1.500 at building mining rig, my plan at this year i can have 1ghs for mining ethereum or ethereum classic Smiley
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
I'd say don't put all your eggs in the same basket, but if you're gonna do it anyway, put it in Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
$20,000 is not a big amount of money but it is just enough to start your own business, the only person who can determine on what to do in investment is only you because you are the only person who know your capacity and ability.

My suggestion is do a business that in incline with your interest, as when it is your passion to do it, you will be able to sustain the trials along the way and you will surely succeed.

You are right but I think if you can invest it into the bitcoin you can make a lot of money so I would simply just put it into the bitcoin because of the nice things you can do.
The profit can go to a very high amount with such big amounts invested.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
$20,000 is not a big amount of money but it is just enough to start your own business, the only person who can determine on what to do in investment is only you because you are the only person who know your capacity and ability.

My suggestion is do a business that in incline with your interest, as when it is your passion to do it, you will be able to sustain the trials along the way and you will surely succeed.
Activity: 672
That's simple. But everything on a sportsbet on a 100% sure match and enjoy profits. 10-20% in one day is way enough I think.

It's actually not that simple since you can lose all you have even on bets that seem like very easy money makers. I remember whales that gamble with at least 100 BTC per time with dice on +90% chance bets. 5 or 6 times in a row they make 10% profit, and the bet after that, they lost the 100 BTC that they were playing with.

Wow that's a lot! I really don't think that gambling sites are a good investment at all.

It's indeed an impressive amount. But gambling isn't, and should never be treated as an investment. I have seen a lot people say "I found a great method that is working". That's pure nonsense. It works till you lose, and then it's suddenly not a working method anymore. It's shocking how dumb certain people can be.

only the supporters say like that while the remaining I don't know that how will they earn maybe they will have a longer life in playing gambling while most people lose there and those are also happy with gambling who only for entertainment bet a smaller amount of money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Wow. How I wish I have available $20k for investments. One thing for sure is I will be diversifying it. Maybe i'll try to buy some cheap land that have promising market value in the future. Put up a business. Trade in stock market when it looks green. Trade cryptocurrencies and join some promising ICOs. Invest on some good earning gambling sites.   
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
That's simple. But everything on a sportsbet on a 100% sure match and enjoy profits. 10-20% in one day is way enough I think.

It's actually not that simple since you can lose all you have even on bets that seem like very easy money makers. I remember whales that gamble with at least 100 BTC per time with dice on +90% chance bets. 5 or 6 times in a row they make 10% profit, and the bet after that, they lost the 100 BTC that they were playing with.

Wow that's a lot! I really don't think that gambling sites are a good investment at all.

It's indeed an impressive amount. But gambling isn't, and should never be treated as an investment. I have seen a lot people say "I found a great method that is working". That's pure nonsense. It works till you lose, and then it's suddenly not a working method anymore. It's shocking how dumb certain people can be.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0

Activity: 658
With 20k you can do a lot but I think that investing is not the right thing to do right now better hold your money ready for an other moment.
I would honestly wait on a better lower price right now.

Holding money is not beneficial but if he put them in bitcoin and then hold them then he will be able to earn a good profit in the coming future and you are right that investing is not better but only investing in schemes if someone invest to start his own business then it is much better.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

Activity: 379
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
the best investment use bitcoin
you can buy hadware mining altcoin and then self mining
you can learn trade, because trade is very fast growth money

If your electricity price is higher than $0.1/kWh, it is better not to mine as the difficulty is rising fast now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 24, 2016, 03:47:20 AM
the best investment use bitcoin
you can buy hadware mining altcoin and then self mining
you can learn trade, because trade is very fast growth money
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2016, 03:17:35 AM
Don't start  any mining because it is very unprofitable now, you will lose your money only. Better start trading, as with trading  you will earn more profit than mining
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
September 24, 2016, 02:11:42 AM
I wouldn't recommend investing into cloudmining since there are a lot of scams out there. I would recommend that you either invest into altcoins or try to buy bitcoins low and sell them high(just like when trading altcoins).

Cloudmining sites are just  total scam which they would  definitely ran  all of your money together   with all investors on their site.  $20k  money is no joke and we must   put it into a secure somehow  investment like  doing trading but  you should not think  its  totally safe since there still risk on lossing   all your money with this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
September 23, 2016, 11:41:04 PM
I wouldn't recommend investing into cloudmining since there are a lot of scams out there. I would recommend that you either invest into altcoins or try to buy bitcoins low and sell them high(just like when trading altcoins).
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
September 22, 2016, 02:52:25 PM
I would put the full 20k into bitcoin and sit on those bitcoins waiting for that to turn into 200k+ if it gets that far.
It might not get that high but I'm sure it will book atleast 2x profit which means 20k to 40k in a few years which is not bad at all for doing nothing.

If you wait with that amount in bitcoin for the next year then you will be surprised to see your money at least doubled up. You have a nice idea if everyone come to the world of bitcoin with that much investment then the price of bitcoin will boost up within weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: